DennisTheMenace

We want our pay, hundreds of "furloughed" government workers say

As I understand it, people do not normally want to cut down Joshua trees. They want to dig them up and replant them in their yards.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

As I understand it, people do not normally want to cut down Joshua trees. They want to dig them up and replant them in their yards.

You would be correct.

I have zero doubt, if they're actually being cut down - it's some leftist nutcases doing so as a sick means of "protesting".

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

It's a beautiful place.....and Joshua trees are fairly unique. Great hiking, rock climbing - and Keys Ranch is pretty cool.

That being said, it's an almost 800,000 acres - and there's very few rangers there whether a shutdown or not. If someone wants to cut down a Joshua tree, they will. That persons statement is irrelevant. 

Its just LIBS doing what they do best.....VIRTUE SIGNAL.  Act soooo overly concerned and self-righteous. 

52 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Thanks to Trump, the sun came up today.   

Trump hates America as well as American workers.  Fuck Trump with a cattle prod.

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Trump hates America as well as American workers.  Bad word Trump with a cattle prod.

^^^^sick fugg......his sexual perversions and fantasies involving Trump are legendary

28 minutes ago, splunch said:

They could have passed Trump's wall funding in November or December, before the Democrats took office.  They DECIDED not to.  I wonder why.  Maybe one of the trolls here knows why.

it wasn't important until fatso the druggie barked out his orders. he told trump to jump, trump said how high and then told the chickens hit repubs that the base , you know, the dopes who forgot all about the wall f

or 2 years, would be voting the repubs out of office if they didn't throw themselves under the bus for trump, who won't be here in a year anyway.

so we have a clown taking marching orders from a druggie to scare the crap out of the repubs by claiming the base would vote for someone else if they didn't follow orders.

what a fcuked up way to run a country.

but then trump has always been a loser who was good at bulls hitting stupid people.

Some of those Furloughed workers are still doing their jobs despite not getting paid. 

Why?  Are they slaves?  If this were a job in the private sector, would they continue to work without getting paid?

31 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

What up FAGGsky......I love when you are unhinged and bitter

Aren't you precious.   You manipulated the lower IQ crowd to vote for a clown.  Do you really think that after this disaster is removed that the US isn't going to come skull f*ck you?  Keep it up troll.  

The newest Russian Troll Farm....in Crimea, Russia.

Пляж топлесс?

10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

it wasn't important until fatso the druggie barked out his orders. he told trump to jump, trump said how high...

^^ lying piece of shit.  I've challenged you to show what Limbaugh said, to support this, and you can't. 

You just keep coming here, repeating this ignorant liberal lie, as if repetition is going to make you look LESS stupid. 

8 minutes ago, Sane said:

Aren't you precious.   You manipulated the lower IQ crowd to vote for a clown.  Do you really think that after this disaster is removed that the US isn't going to come skull f*ck you?  Keep it up troll.  

Putin skull fugged the LIB QUEEN Pigqunt ...right before he gutted the old whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for gutting a pig gif

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Putin skull fugged the LIB QUEEN Pigqunt ...right before he gutted the old whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for gutting a pig gif

We're going to give you the inbreed hillbillies and Imam Hannity too.  Now I'm sure they'll be happy over there.  Keep your animals safe.  Most of the fly over country still allows beastality.  Hey when your sister is sucking your brothers cock you have to f*ck something.  

11 minutes ago, Sane said:

We're going to give you the inbreed hillbillies and Imam Hannity too.  Now I'm sure they'll be happy over there.  Keep your animals safe.  Most of the fly over country still allows beastality.  Hey when your sister is sucking your brothers cock you have to f*ck something.  

Related image

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

weRelated image

Keep it up Ivan and Puttin's little b*tch will move in next to you.  We'll send over the fat b*tch who don't wash their c*nts.  Hey when you're a teabagger you don't notice the stench.

2 minutes ago, Sane said:

Keep it up Ivan and Puttin's little b*tch will move in next to you.  We'll send over the fat b*tch who don't wash their c*nts.  Hey when you're a teabagger you don't notice the stench.

LIBBY QUEEN the PIGQUNT...LOL!!

Image result for pig gutted gif

9 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

trump-wall-shutdown.jpg

Hat's off to Mr. Trump,  his government shutdown is the second longest on record.  

He never finishes in second place, I'm confident his crew will be the record holder...real soon. 

Stay home or work without pay...what would you do?  🤔

Hundreds of furloughed federal employees chanting "We want our pay!" marched on the White House on Thursday, the 20th day of a partial government shutdown over U.S. President Donald Trump's demand for border wall funding.

"Stop the shutdown!" protesters shouted in the bitter cold at the union-organized demonstration that started at the AFL-CIO headquarters and ended in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, where they hoisted signs reading "Trump: End the Shutdown" and "Not a strike - we want to work."

Some 800,000 federal government employees have been ordered to stay home or work without pay during the shutdown brought on by a standoff between Trump and Democrats in Congress over Trump's demand for $5.7 billion to build a wall on the southern U.S. border with Mexico.

Trump, in a 2016 presidential campaign promise, repeatedly vowed that Mexico would pay for the wall. But he has said he will not sign any bill to reopen the government that does not provide wall funding.

Elaine Suriano, 62, a furloughed scientist with the Environmental Protection Agency, said she would have to dip into her retirement savings if the shutdown continued and robbed her of yet another paycheck.

"It's just clear that this administration doesn't understand normal people and real life or they wouldn't do this," Suriano said.

In its third week, the shutdown of about a quarter of the federal government is the second longest since the mid-1970s. Trump has said it could continue for months or even years.

Many furloughed federal workers have turned to online fundraising outlets such as GoFundMe.com to help cover expenses from food to utility bills.

Mathew Crichton, 32, a furloughed Peace Corps employee, said uncertainty over how long the shutdown will last made it impossible to budget for food, lodging and other needs.

"It could go on another day, and it could go on more weeks. It could go on for months," Crichton said. "It's really a shame that I'm ready to go to work. I'm able to go to work and I can't." Protesters, many wearing neon green vests reading, "I am a worker. I demand a voice," on Thursday demanded the government be reopened, separate from any debate over wall funding.

Smaller protests across the country – from Palm Beach, Florida, to New York City - had similar demands. In Ogden, Utah, dozens of out-of-work federal employees gathered to urge an end to the shutdown, some holding signs reading “I am TSA. I am furloughed. I am not a pawn. I’m a voter” and “800,000 unemployed. Hurts our family and our economy.”

Trump was not at the White House when the protesters arrived, having traveled to the U.S.-Mexico border in McAllen, Texas.

The president has said he has the right to declare a national emergency if no deal with Congress can be reached on funding the border wall project.

Typical Trump. Lies, empty promises, and conning the dumb Trumpanzees into believing he actually knows or believes what he says!!!

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

LIBBY QUEEN the PIGQUNT...LOL!!

Image result for pig gutted gif

You shouldn't do that to your girlfriend.  That just leaves your brother and mother to blow you.

Joshua Tree National Park has been trashed in the shutdown. Now visitors are cutting down trees.  

According to National Parks Traveler, visitors are creating illegal roads and driving into some of the park’s most fragile areas. They are also chopping down trees, setting illegal fires, and graffitiing rocks. With Joshua Tree being roughly the size of Delaware, the eight on-duty law enforcement rangers had no way to stop all the prohibited activity.

Joshua trees are already facing possible extinction, with scientists claiming that the Joshua Tree habitat will be lost to climate change by 2100. Smith told National Geographic in October, “We’re just in crisis mode right now.” Twenty days into the government shutdown, vandals are accelerating the trees’ demise.

It is a beautiful place - definitely worth a visit - assuming vandals do not wreck it for everybody. 

7 minutes ago, Sane said:

You shouldn't do that to your girlfriend.  That just leaves your brother and mother to blow you.

Calm down fagg....Putin has this

Image result for putin gif