Jump to content
personreal

"CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work"

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Can't fly drones over Mexico.  By the time a drone see illegals, it will be too late to dispatch anyone to intercept them. 

So I ask again, how does a drone or a sensor stop an illegal from crossing our border. 

 

I'm hoping the wall will slow them and give us a chance to get there, should someone decide to attack the structure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Can't fly drones over Mexico.  By the time a drone see illegals, it will be too late to dispatch anyone to intercept them. 

So I ask again, how does a drone or a sensor stop an illegal from crossing our border. 

 

Not if the drones are ecquipped with hellfire missiles !

 

You can bet yourass they'll stop them parasites in their track !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

I'm hoping the wall will slow them and give us a chance to get there, should someone decide to attack the structure.

THAT is what needs to happen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

How does a drone keep illegals from crossing the border?

 

By blowing them to smithereens ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Faith said:

 

By blowing them to smithereens ?

 

That should do the trick !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Faith said:

 

By blowing them to smithereens ?

Yea, but no one would have the balls to kill terrorists crossing our border like that. 

It's okay for the U.S. to enforce borders in foreign countries with lethal force, but not here. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yea, but no one would have the balls to kill terrorists crossing our border like that. 

It's okay for the U.S. to enforce borders in foreign countries with lethal force, but not here. 

 

 

Trump sure has !

 

But of course the Crime Syndicate  aka  Judiciary enbodied in the Supreme Court would surely thwart his endeavor !

They're bent on destroying this country !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Clip doesn't play for me.  Oh well.  

ascosta is a fukking idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

ascosta is a fukking idiot

 

He panders to his base of dumber than any MORON, morons.

 

You would THINK that they would get wise to the MANIPULATION their handlers perform on them, but ohhhhhh nooooooo.

 

I think they have come to LOVE their AZZ FUKKING he gives them DAILY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

gomergoatfukker thinks that high tech is the solution.

 

Seems to me that "high tech" FAILURES are a constant stream of news.

 

If that "high tech" wasn't so EASY to defeat, there wouldn't be NEW ANTI VIRUS programs and protections needed on a DAILY basis!!

 

Funny how EVERY WALL EVER BUILT to protect a border or a nation are still working just peachy keen!!!

 

 

So build a wall for 25 billion and when someone climbs over you will send out the border patrol but when you use sensors to detect someone crossing the border you will send out the border patrol 😀

And you consider yourself to be not as stupid as most of the cult???????

i dunno 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

I'm hoping the wall will slow them and give us a chance to get there, should someone decide to attack the structure.

The populated areas already have a wall so if you build one in the middle of nowhere the wall will slow them down for at least 30 seconds making the $25 billion cost a bargain😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yea, but no one would have the balls to kill terrorists crossing our border like that. 

It's okay for the U.S. to enforce borders in foreign countries with lethal force, but not here. 

 

Where do we kill people for sneaking over the border in foreign countries????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

The populated areas already have a wall so if you build one in the middle of nowhere the wall will slow them down for at least 30 seconds making the $25 billion cost a bargain😁

You don't know where there are walls, and where there are not. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Faith said:

 

Not if the drones are ecquipped with hellfire missiles !

 

You can bet yourass they'll stop them parasites in their track !

You sound pro life😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

You don't know where there are walls, and where there are not. 

 

McClellan Texas has no wall and it is the safest city in Texas and probably safer than Boise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

And by the time someone from the border patrol gets there, they are in the country and demanding asylum.  

More catch & release, right mainbitch?  

 

Your support Trump just like Acosta today.

If someone asks for asylum, international law says we must review their case.  Why would you NOT want to help those who legitimately need it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

You sound pro life😀

 

I sure am !

 

Didn't we have this cleared before ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Faith said:

 

I sure am !

 

Didn't we have this cleared before ?

So you want to murder poor people with missiles  who are seeking asylum but you are pro life?

i assume you love Jesus while hating you neighbor😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

If someone asks for asylum, international law says we must review their case.  Why would you NOT want to help those who legitimately need it?

 

Fck'em !

Incinerate them !

 

Let them quit peeingoff babies like the cockroaches they are ... and we can talk !

 

Nearing 8 billions ...  can't have many more than that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

So you want to murder poor people with missiles  who are seeking asylum but you are pro life?

i assume you love Jesus while hating you neighbor😀

 

Yes.

The sooner ... the better !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Where do we kill people for sneaking over the border in foreign countries????

Syria.  Iraq.  Yemen.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Syria.  Iraq.  Yemen.   

 

all countries you would approve of America emulating, I am sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, harryramar said:

McClellan Texas has no wall and it is the safest city in Texas and probably safer than Boise 

lol, you're such a dumbass.    It's McAllen Texas.

Why do you say such stupid shit?

 

 

The wall, in McClellan Texas:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maineman said:

all countries you would approve of America emulating, I am sure.

Wow.  That was pathetic, even for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Wow.  That was pathetic, even for you.

you listed them...not me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×