leftwinger

Michael Cohen Agrees to Testify to Congress About Work for Trump

18 hours ago, RocknTroller said:

Maybe some class would help your image..

You are the classical stupid Trumporrhoid

Trump did not work for Russia..Because he said so...  but yes he did pay stormy after a couple of months of twisting in agony

He cant even trust David's Pecker..  America is getting it up the azz fast

Your white racist nationalistic populism will die at the hands of the yellow vests

Is it liberal or conservative to be anti-abortion?.. seems to me it is a very personal conservative decision for anyone to decide to terminate offspring

I dunno.. Pro Life just seems like a liberal value to me.. You are actually trying to save something and do the right thing..

I certainly detest abortion.. and neural  abortions like YOU!!!!

I love when liberals launch into these rambling, incoherent rants.   

Sorry numb nut, but even the NY Times story that was suppose to be critical of Trump this weekend, exonerated him. 

No evidence Donald Trump or anybody in his campaign coordinate, collude, with the Russians in their effort to meddle in the 2016 campaign.

Wow, that a withering indictment, isn't it?

1 minute ago, Mindy09 said:

Don't you read the comments from your fellow republicans?    Of course you do.   😁

Quote them echoing any of those talk show hosts.    Shouldn't be hard, since they do it all the time, right?

Hey Golfboy,     Are you going to watch Cohen testify?    I can't wait to hear just how slimy Trump is.    We already have a good idea, but it's going to be fun anyway.

7 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Hey Golfboy,     Are you going to watch Cohen testify?    I can't wait to hear just how slimy Trump is.    We already have a good idea, but it's going to be fun anyway.

Oh look, trying to change the subject because you can't support your absurd claim.

Buh-bye honey.