Jump to content
leftwinger

Michael Cohen Agrees to Testify to Congress About Work for Trump

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

So you admit Obama kept Holder silent for the crimes they committed running guns ?

 

people got killed. 

 

 

 

 

Harry?    harry where did you  go ?

 

You  admitted Obama and Holder committed crimes and kept it from the  American  people.  Crimes that  got  people  killed?

 

 

Tell us  Hairy...   What is more of a crime?

 

Running  guns or paying a whore to STFU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the announcement...I went to the store, they're already out of Popcorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait for Cohen to testify!    I was going to say get the popcorn and Mike's Hard Lemonade ready but if the popcorn is already gone, I guess we'll have to go with a chicken wing party, and tequila. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

I can't wait for Cohen to testify!    I was going to say get the popcorn and Mike's Hard Lemonade ready but if the popcorn is already gone, I guess we'll have to go with a chicken wing party, and tequila. 

 

 

What is he going to say?   He paid off two women for Trump?

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

What is he going to say?   He paid off two women for Trump?

 

lol

We'll just have to wait and see what he says, won't we.    I can't help it if you haven't accepted the fact that Trump is a sleaze who surrounded himself with scumbags.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

We'll just have to wait and see what he says, won't we.    I can't help it if you haven't accepted the fact that Trump is a sleaze who surrounded himself with scumbags.  

 

 

What has he done that is illegal?

 

How has he harmed America?   Oh wait... he fixed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

What has he done that is illegal?

 

How has he harmed America?   Oh wait... he fixed it.

Reread my post.   I don't see anything there that says "illegal."   I want to know how big of a liar your boy is.  Aren't you going to watch Cohen testify?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

I don't see anything there that says "illegal." 

 

 

Oh..   exactly.

 

11 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

 I want to know how big of a liar your boy is.  Aren't you going to watch Cohen testify?

 

Ok...  what is Cohen going to  prison for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

What has he done that is illegal?

 

How has he harmed America?   Oh wait... he fixed it.

Let's see what high crimes and misdemeanors the House will accuse him of.  We're still way early in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

Let's see what high crimes and misdemeanors the House will accuse him of.  We're still way early in the process.

Just Wait!!!    crying laughter emoticon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

Let's see what high crimes and misdemeanors the House will accuse him of.  

 

 

LOL...   I am sure  they will be  valid.    It's going to be a  joke.  

 

the Dems have been trying to  overturn the election since 11/9/2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

Reread my post.   I don't see anything there that says "illegal."   I want to know how big of a liar your boy is.  Aren't you going to watch Cohen testify?

lol.    So you want to watch Cohen testifying to Congress about lying to Congress when he testified...

But THIS TIME, he's going to tell the truth, right?

You idiots are such sheep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mindy09 said:

We'll just have to wait and see what he says, won't we.    I can't help it if you haven't accepted the fact that Trump is a sleaze who surrounded himself with scumbags.  

You leftist's are hilarious.

Cohen can't say anything that is in relation to the Mueller investigation.

So the whole point of this little sit down is purely theatrical.....a purely political ploy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Cohen can't say anything that is in relation to the Mueller investigation.

 

 

exactly.

 

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

the whole point of this little sit down is purely theatrical.....a purely political ploy.

 

 

exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Just Wait!!!    

correct.

 

look back at the arc of time between a break in at an upstairs office in the Watergate complex, and Tricky Dick waving goodby from the door of Marine 1.

 

Think of the arc of time between a failed Arkansas  land deal and a cum stained blue dress.

 

These things move at their own plodding pace.

 

Like Orson Welles used to say, "drink no wine before its time"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

correct.

 

look back at the arc of time between a break in at an upstairs office in the Watergate complex, and Tricky Dick waving goodby from the door of Marine 1.

 

Think of the arc of time between a failed Arkansas  land deal and a cum stained blue dress.

 

These things move at their own plodding pace.

 

Like Orson Welles used to say, "drink no wine before its time"

I love that every day you wake up and realize Trump is still your President. 

And there is nothing you can do about it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

LOL...   I am sure  they will be  valid.    It's going to be a  joke.  

 

the Dems have been trying to  overturn the election since 11/9/2016

Valid is in the eyes of the House of Representatives.  Sit back and relax... the show is just getting started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

I love that every day you wake up and realize Trump is still your President. 

And there is nothing you can do about it. 

 

I felt the same way for the previous eight years...

what goes around comes around.

 

I've been around long enough to have seen the cycle several times.  We'll get our turn again, I have no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

look back at the arc of time between a break in at an upstairs office in the Watergate complex, and Tricky Dick waving goodby from the door of Marine 1.

 

 

one problem.

 

There were actual crimes that occurred and were covered up in Watergate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Valid is in the eyes of the House of Representatives.

 

 

The  eyes of liars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

exactly.

 

 

 

exactly

The Dems are making a big mistake by bringing cohen in front of the whole country....

And it will backfire.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

I felt the same way for the previous eight years...

what goes around comes around.

 

I've been around long enough to have seen the cycle several times.  We'll get our turn again, I have no doubt.

Meanwhile, Pelosi is speaker even though the new moonbat congressmen said they wouldn't vote for her... they did. 

Then they said they were going to disband ICE, and then voted to pass a bill funding the department.

And where is Nadler and why has all of his threats of impeachment suddenly gone silent, as soon as he took the reins of the Judiciary committee?

The left's little socialist hero, OAC was kept off the tax committee yesterday, by Pelosi. 

 

You have no idea what's going on, but you're still claiming Trump's going to be impeached.   

This shit is hilarious to watch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

The Dems are making a big mistake by bringing cohen in front of the whole country....

And it will backfire.

 

Trump will be building the wall while Cohen testifies.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Whatever happened to lawyer/client privilege?  Trump's current lawyers will make motions to shut him up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Meanwhile, Pelosi is speaker even though the new moonbat congressmen said they wouldn't vote for her... they did. 

Then they said they were going to disband ICE, and then voted to pass a bill funding the department.

And where is Nadler and why has all of his threats of impeachment suddenly gone silent, as soon as he took the reins of the Judiciary committee?

The left's little socialist hero, OAC was kept off the tax committee yesterday, by Pelosi. 

 

You have no idea what's going on, but you're still claiming Trump's going to be impeached.   

This shit is hilarious to watch.

 

Would you please ask mainedunce for his daughter's ph#.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×