Jump to content
Golfboy

Trump Readies Ginsburg Replacement

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

you always say that.... but I have yet to experience it.  If, by "being your bitch", you mean that I get to laugh at your constant malaprops and other grammatical missteps and get to shove your lack of knowledge about a wide range of subjects up your well travelled ass, then maybe it's the correct phrase, but I doubt that's how you think you mean it.

 

I think, that what is closer to the truth is that you are my bitch.  I am the one who got YOU banned for three weeks, not the other way around.  I am the one who had you running away from your silly comments about navy admirals the other day...whereas I'm not running from you.  I'm the guy who gave you the civics lesson yesterday when I got you to admit you were wrong about Senators having the ability to stop bills from prior congresses.  I am the one who got you to quit saying that I lied about that legislation because you finally figured out you had gotten lost in the word soup bowl yet again.  I am the guy who can dig up your  "Yes dumbass, 50 VOTES IS all that's needed if all senators are present and voting" quote at a moment's notice to show everyone how stupid and stubborn - and mathematically challenged - you really are.  I can still cause your little retarded brain to explode when I say that 535 federal elected officials are elected by popular vote.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.   Now Doc.... go clean the jizz out of you ass.

 

and hey.... would you post that little clip of you doing your chihuahua dance for me.... just for old time's sake?

KneeJerkOff will lick it out of him. He can lift a 16 pound bowling ball out of a poop packed toilet with his lip sucking power.🚾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch.   Can never debate facts because he always get's his pussy grabbed. 

 

you have presented no facts here to debate, other than the news report that the clown is hungry to appoint a replacement....  as if that's fucking NEWS.

 

You've given us your "medical" opinion even though you went to a cult "medical school" and didn't make it to be a doctor.  No facts there to debate.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, maineman said:

you have presented no facts here to debate, other than the news report that the clown is hungry to appoint a replacement....  as if that's fucking NEWS.

 

You've given us your "medical" opinion even though you went to a cult "medical school" and didn't make it to be a doctor.  No facts there to debate.

Go ahead and ridicule what you don't understand, it's a common response from uneducated idiots like you liberals.

It's not my fault you don't understand that a non-smoker getting lung cancer is rare, and what it means when that person has a history of other cancers. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

Go ahead and ridicule what you don't understand, it's a common response from uneducated idiots like you liberals.

It's not my fault you don't understand that a non-smoker getting lung cancer is rare, and what it means when that person has a history of other cancers. 

 

 

 

It is not my fault that you feel your undergraduate level knowledge of basic medicine makes your OPINIONS as to the health of RBG somehow elevated to the level of FACT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

It is not my fault that you feel your undergraduate level knowledge of basic medicine makes your OPINIONS as to the health of RBG somehow elevated to the level of FACT.

Because you don't understand medical science, doesn't make my statement "opinion", dumbass. 

You're scary stupid. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Because you don't understand medical science, doesn't make my statement "opinion", dumbass. 

You're scary stupid. 

 

What makes your statement an opinion is lack of access to the medical records and current scans, diagnoses, and examinations of RBG.  YOUR option is not a FACT.  Stupid stubborn retarded fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

What makes your statement an opinion is lack of access to the medical records and current scans, diagnoses, and examinations of RBG.  YOUR option is not a FACT.  Stupid stubborn retarded fool.

Cancer occurrence statics are not opinion.   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Cancer occurrence statics are not opinion.   

 

 

 

 

Never trust statistics. They are usually manipulated for fools like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

Cancer occurrence statics are not opinion.   

 

 

 

nor are they proof of the certainty of any predetermined outcome in any individual case.

 

you stupid fool.

 

Can you imagine if your mother were in RBG's shoes, and some guy who was not a doctor, who had not studied medicine at the graduate level, who had never seen your mom's charts, or scans, or biopsy results started claiming factual knowledge as to your mother's life expectancy?    You'd laugh just like I am laughing at you.  You are a bloated gasbag.... who can't even fucking read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TDS said:

 

Never trust statistics. They are usually manipulated for fools like you.

Another liberal science denier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the right wing dumb dumbs here fear me. I am never challenged.

 

VICTORY LAP, VROOM VROOM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

nor are they proof of the certainty of any predetermined outcome in any individual case.

 

you stupid fool.

 

Can you imagine if your mother were in RBG's shoes, and some guy who was not a doctor, who had not studied medicine at the graduate level, who had never seen your mom's charts, or scans, or biopsy results started claiming factual knowledge as to your mother's life expectancy?    You'd laugh just like I am laughing at you.  You are a bloated gasbag.... who can't even fucking read.

lol.      Keep ridiculing what you don't understand.   It's really quite amusing, and even more so that you don't understand just how stupid you're being. 

This is why you'll always be my bitch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golfboy said:

lol.      Keep ridiculing what you don't understand.   It's really quite amusing, and even more so that you don't understand just how stupid you're being. 

This is why you'll always be my bitch.

 

I ridicule you for claiming to have FACTUAL knowledge as to RGB's illness, Doc.

 

that's why you'll always be EVERYBODY's bitch and EVERYBODY's laughing stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Another liberal science denier.

 

Statistics are not scientific, they are theoretical mathematics with too  many variables to be considered concrete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KneeJerk said:

 

mark-levin-crtv-screenshot-640x480.jpg

 

 

 

Mark Levin.

 

 

 

 

kj

 

 

 

45 minutes ago, TDS said:

 

360degree ass hole.^

 

 

Now you know why we need him to fight the Progs.

 

 

6f8ec28ea2485af36b85219e236464eb--anti-l

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

I ridicule you for claiming to have FACTUAL knowledge as to RGB's illness, Doc.

 

that's why you'll always be EVERYBODY's bitch and EVERYBODY's laughing stock.

I know for a fact that lung cancer for non-smokers is rare. 

I know that the cancer she had, was metastatic cancer, due to her previous cancers. 

I know that removing half a lung from an 85 year old, frail woman is a VERY serious matter. 

 

And i know that you all you can do is ridicule me, because you don't know anything. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TDS said:

 

Statistics are not scientific

OMG.   This just keeps getting better and better. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol.      Keep ridiculing what you don't understand.   It's really quite amusing, and even more so that you don't understand just how stupid you're being. 

This is why you'll always be my bitch.

 

Dreamer^

 

Tie a 150 pound danforth  anchor to your ass and dive into Lake Char­gogg­a­gogg­man­chaugg­a­gogg­chau­bun­a­gung­a­maugg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maineman said:

Notorious RGB will be back soon.  This a a classic case of idiots counting their chickens before they hatch.

That lady can run circles around people half her age!  She's a force and isn't going anywhere.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

 

 

 

 

 

Now you know why we need him to fight the Progs.

 

 

6f8ec28ea2485af36b85219e236464eb--anti-l

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

 

 

 

Says a silver spoon elitist bitch, who was on Spain's side during the Spanish/American War.

 

He was also a junkie alcoholic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Because you don't understand medical science, doesn't make my statement "opinion", dumbass. 

You're scary stupid. 

 

You fucking retard, you don't understand shit about medical science.  Who are you trying to fool?  You're barely bright enough to find your way home every day.  Don't embarrass yourself by even attempting to discuss anything medical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I know for a fact that lung cancer for non-smokers is rare. 

I know that the cancer she had, was metastatic cancer, due to her previous cancers. 

I know that removing half a lung from an 85 year old, frail woman is a VERY serious matter. 

 

And i know that you all you can do is ridicule me, because you don't know anything. 

 

I know all those things as well.  Lots of people know those things.  That does not change your opinion into a fact.  She has surprised people many times before.  She certainly could again.  I am not ready to count her out... and I am laughing at you for somehow thinking you're smarter than her doctors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TDS said:

Dreamer^

 

Tie a 150 pound danforth  anchor to your ass and dive into Lake Char­gogg­a­gogg­man­chaugg­a­gogg­chau­bun­a­gung­a­maugg.

I knew a guy in the navy who's folks had a summer home on that lake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

I knew a guy in the navy who's folks had a summer home on that lake!

 

Wow, all things are eventual. That's synchronicity, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×