Golfboy

Trump Readies Ginsburg Replacement

This is going to be fun!

Trump White House urging allies to prepare for possible RBG departure

After an ailing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg missed oral arguments, the Trump team began early groundwork for another potential confirmation battle.

The White House is reaching out to political allies and conservative activist groups to prepare for an ailing Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s possible death or departure from the Supreme Court — an event that would trigger the second bitter confirmation battle of President Donald Trump’s tenure.

The outreach began after Ginsburg, 85, on Monday missed oral arguments at the court for the first time in her 25 years on the bench. The justice, who was nominated to the court by President Bill Clinton in 1993, announced in late December that she underwent a surgical procedure to remove two cancerous growths from her lungs.

The White House "is taking the temperature on possible short-list candidates, reaching out to key stakeholders, and just making sure that people are informed on the process," said a source familiar with those conversations, who spoke on background given the delicate nature of the subject. "They're doing it very quietly, of course, because the idea is not to be opportunistic, but just to be prepared so we aren't caught flat-footed."

Ginsburg had a pulmonary lobectomy, the Supreme Court said in a statement, and her doctors said that post-surgery there was “no evidence of any remaining disease.” She has also recovered from several past health scares. But her departure from the Court would allow Trump to nominate a third Supreme Court justice — the most in one presidential term since President Ronald Reagan placed three judges on the highest court during his second term.

The nine-member court is currently divided 5-4 between its conservative and liberal wings. Ginsburg’s departure would allow Trump to create the Court’s strongest conservative majority in decades, a scenario sure to bring intense opposition from Democrats and liberal activists still furious over the October confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Meanwhile, America readies Trump replacement.

Bye-bye.

Bill

Notorious RGB will be back soon.  This a a classic case of idiots counting their chickens before they hatch.

and there's only about an eleven month wait until the Garland rule kicks in!

Americans control the Senate.  Garland rule does not apply.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

Notorious RGB will be back soon.  This a a classic case of idiots counting their chickens before they hatch.

lol.   You don't have half your lung removed over a couple small nodules, a week after telling everyone that you are completely healthy. 

Ginsburg is a lot sicker than you know.    They claimed her cancer had not metastasized, but the lung cancer itself was metastasized growths. 

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

Good luck with that, Anchor Man.   Because of Harry Reid, you've already gotten Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, now you're going to get Coney Barrett, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. 

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol.   You don't have half your lung removed over a couple small nodules, a week after telling everyone that you are completely healthy. 

Ginsburg is a lot sicker than you know.    They claimed her cancer had not metastasized, but the lung cancer itself was metastasized growths. 

Good luck with that, Anchor Man.   Because of Harry Reid, you've already gotten Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, now you're going to get Coney Barrett, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. 

do you have a crystal ball, use tea leaves, or are those prognostications of yours still wet and sticky with the feces/semen slurry that habitually inhabits your anus?

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

You don't find it insulting to fashion a nickname for an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court after a convicted drug dealer?

Only a liberal would think that is cute.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you have a crystal ball, use tea leaves, or are those prognostications of yours still wet and sticky with the feces/semen slurry that habitually inhabits your anus?

No, I went to medical school and have a basic understanding how how cancer metastasizes in the body. 

Ginsburg is much more ill, than you believe. 

Dumbass.

10 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

No, I went to medical school and have a basic understanding how how cancer metastasizes in the body. 

Ginsburg is much more ill, than you believe. 

Dumbass.

you don't know shit from fat meat, you fudge packing faggot.

you went to medical school, but studied AC&R repair while you were there.  lol

It's like the guy who stands on the street corner selling ties, proclaiming he went to medical school.  Who even believes him, and who gives a shit either way????

I care if my DOCTOR went to medical school. The guy who shines my shoes?  not so much.

8 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

You don't find it insulting to fashion a nickname for an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court after a convicted drug dealer?

Only a liberal would think that is cute.

she likes it.

you don't?  

gosh I'm sorry!

28 minutes ago, maineman said:

See the post, right above the one I just quoted...

Lol

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Says a lot about her mental state. :D

^^^ says a lot about the well traveled nature of your ass hole

51 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Trump Readies Ginsburg Replacement

I wonder what kind of dirty trick the DEMs will come up this time !

Maybe he / her cheat to become a PHD. candidate; maybe he / she stole candy in 8th grade or is a member of secret religious sect.

17 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

r0q9izf8te611.png

Correction ... she's ALL they've got.

52 minutes ago, maineman said:

you don't know shit from fat meat, you fudge packing faggot.

you went to medical school, but studied AC&R repair while you were there.  lol

It's like the guy who stands on the street corner selling ties, proclaiming he went to medical school.  Who even believes him, and who gives a shit either way????

I care if my DOCTOR went to medical school. The guy who shines my shoes?  not so much.

Poor mainbitch, this is why you'll always be my bitch. 

mark-levin-crtv-screenshot-640x480.jpg

Mark Levin.

kj

5 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch, this is why you'll always be my bitch. 

you always say that.... but I have yet to experience it.  If, by "being your bitch", you mean that I get to laugh at your constant malaprops and other grammatical missteps and get to shove your lack of knowledge about a wide range of subjects up your well travelled ass, then maybe it's the correct phrase, but I doubt that's how you think you mean it.

I think, that what is closer to the truth is that you are my bitch.  I am the one who got YOU banned for three weeks, not the other way around.  I am the one who had you running away from your silly comments about navy admirals the other day...whereas I'm not running from you.  I'm the guy who gave you the civics lesson yesterday when I got you to admit you were wrong about Senators having the ability to stop bills from prior congresses.  I am the one who got you to quit saying that I lied about that legislation because you finally figured out you had gotten lost in the word soup bowl yet again.  I am the guy who can dig up your  "Yes dumbass, 50 VOTES IS all that's needed if all senators are present and voting" quote at a moment's notice to show everyone how stupid and stubborn - and mathematically challenged - you really are.  I can still cause your little retarded brain to explode when I say that 535 federal elected officials are elected by popular vote.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.   Now Doc.... go clean the jizz out of you ass.

and hey.... would you post that little clip of you doing your chihuahua dance for me.... just for old time's sake?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

you always say that.... but I have yet to experience it.  If, by "being your bitch", you mean that I get to laugh at your constant malaprops and other grammatical missteps and get to shove your lack of knowledge about a wide range of subjects up your well travelled ass, then maybe it's the correct phrase, but I doubt that's how you think you mean it.

I think, that what is closer to the truth is that you are my bitch.  I am the one who got YOU banned for three weeks, not the other way around.  I am the one who had you running away from your silly comments about navy admirals the other day...whereas I'm not running from you.  I'm the guy who gave you the civics lesson yesterday when I got you to admit you were wrong about Senators having the ability to stop bills from prior congresses.  I am the one who got you to quit saying that I lied about that legislation because you finally figured out you had gotten lost in the word soup bowl yet again.  I am the guy who can dig up your  "Yes dumbass, 50 VOTES IS all that's needed if all senators are present and voting" quote at a moment's notice to show everyone how stupid and stubborn - and mathematically challenged - you really are.  I can still cause your little retarded brain to explode when I say that 535 federal elected officials are elected by popular vote.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.   Now Doc.... go clean the jizz out of you ass.

and hey.... would you post that little clip of you doing your chihuahua dance for me.... just for old time's sake?

Poor mainbitch.   Can never debate facts because he always get's his pussy grabbed. 

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch.   Can never debate facts because he always get's his pussy grabbed. 

can too and is not, you slobbering trash dump troll.

26 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

mark-levin-crtv-screenshot-640x480.jpg

Mark Levin.

kj

360degree ass hole.^