benson13

Tramp's 'steel slat' border wall can be cut with a saw

15 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Migrants don’t have those with them wtf 

Migrants don't need em. Shooting Trump gators and crocs would become a hobby for people on both sides of the fence.  

Best-Rifle-Scope-for-the-Money.jpg

8 hours ago, Olivaw said:

No extension cord needed if the tools are cordless or a generator/batteries are used. 

How can you not know this? 

you think you can use a cordless saw to cut through the wall?  

And you’ll drag a generator there just in case too?

omg..  lmao.   

7 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Migrants don't need em. Shooting Trump gators and crocs would become a hobby for people on both sides of the fence.  

Best-Rifle-Scope-for-the-Money.jpg

That is a Ruger 10/22...  you don’t pick that to shoot gators o& you can’t h3lp it. 

I don't think a saw was used, the cut is very jagged and it looks like slag hanging off the cut pieces. I think any oxy/acetylene cutting torch was used, that would be what I would use anyways its its quiet and fast. 

On 1/10/2019 at 1:53 PM, benson13 said:

...testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, 

Steel could  be cut with a saw...you're kidding ! What kind of retard Trump hate and rage statement is that !  No mineral in the world is impenetrable or indestructible. 

I am certain what our brilliant president meant was...impenetrable in the sense it would harder than the trouble it would take to get thru there. I mean come on Trump is a builder of skyscrapers...he understands construction !

"I do believe that it's the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel."  Rosie O'donnell

You could leave this door outside and come back in 100,000 years and it would be gone from the rain:

Image result for bank vault door

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, benson13 said:

Trump is slowly running out of border wall options.

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS. https://nbcnews.to/2D07EVU 

Trump didn't tour the tested walls, but rather a set of eight prototypes that were bigger than what was a tested, San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott told NBC News. The prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," a CBP spokesperson added. That may come as a surprise to Trump, who has long promised to build an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful" wall. Kathryn Krawczyk

so can yer neck...big fu cking deal

On 1/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, benson13 said:

mr tramp wants the wall ONLY so he can be remembered for something....besides LIES & HATE

not to mention more republican DEBT with his Tax Cuts for himself, the Top 1% & Corp's didn't need

"Tramp's 'steel slat' border wall can be cut with a saw"

benson's azzhole can be enlarged with my boot...but that would make a loud noise too.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, benson13 said:

mr tramp wants the wall ONLY so he can be remembered for something....besides LIES & HATE

not to mention more republican DEBT with his Tax Cuts for himself, the Top 1% & Corp's didn't need

Don't worry you guys...no one will hear this at the border wall...especially in a peaceful quiet town.