benson13

Tramp's 'steel slat' border wall can be cut with a saw

17 hours ago, benson13 said:

Trump is slowly running out of border wall options.

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS. https://nbcnews.to/2D07EVU 

Trump didn't tour the tested walls, but rather a set of eight prototypes that were bigger than what was a tested, San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott told NBC News. The prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," a CBP spokesperson added. That may come as a surprise to Trump, who has long promised to build an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful" wall. Kathryn Krawczyk

"Democrats Crack on the Wall"

“If we have a partial wall, if we have fencing, if we have technology used to keep our border safe, all of that is fine,” Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-IL), the chairwoman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), said on CNN."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/10/democrats-crack-on-the-wall/

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Billions for a wall.....2 cents for a wire cutter....

05-wire-twisted-into-saw.jpg

You idiot... that thing can’t cut through a steal pillar.  

What is your diagnosis?  Down’s Syndrome?

18 hours ago, benson13 said:

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS. https://nbcnews.to/2D07EVU 

Trump didn't tour the tested walls, but rather a set of eight prototypes that were bigger than what was a tested, San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott told NBC News. The prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," a CBP spokesperson added. That may come as a surprise to Trump, who has long promised to build an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful" wall. Kathryn Krawczyk

So the pick was from a staged photo op from the opposition parties?  second question, was it a saw or plasma cutter/acetyline tourch? I detect a little molten medal around the edges.

49 minutes ago, benson13 said:

This one is more expensive...$2.00

post-pvcwiresaw.jpg

Looks like something from spy movies where heroes and villians choke their opposition to death or slice their throat. Isn't that also designed for pvc.

54 minutes ago, benson13 said:

This one is more expensive...$2.00

You are weapons  grade stupid.

That doens't  even  have sharp edges.    It doesn't  have teeth.   Its not  made out of material  stronger than  high tensile forged steel.

Here  benson... try this  you  nitwit

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxx6bSDTdDuMHnO8QEF

That is what you  need to  cut through a  steel  barrier.... be sure to bring  plenty of  blades and  gas  with you  as  you cross the  desert

11 minutes ago, harryramar said:

So if some climbs over the wall how will the border patrol know?

ladders left behind. rock climbing spikes left in the wall.  digital motion cameras.  You really only know how to aggrivate others, not find solutions to you aggrivating everyone for self entertainment.

Really does manifest a self loathing scenario as miserible persons cannot stand to be alone in their need to be validated socially.

13 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

1. I’m not fat by any definition 

I see you've forgotten that we've all seen your picture. :D:D:D 

YOU:   2. No need. Probably half the posters on here have been accused of being Jamie by you. 🤣

I've already shoved this lie up your ass. When I tell you to NAME anyone I've called PigShit  (other than WhiteMajik after YOU OUTED HER   :D )   you run like the fat little coward you are.

I guess you better chant your busted lie about a hundred times, over and over, because THAT makes lies come true!

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are weapons  grade stupid.

That doens't  even  have sharp edges.    It doesn't  have teeth.   Its not  made out of material  stronger than  high tensile forged steel.

Here  benson... try this  you  nitwit

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxx6bSDTdDuMHnO8QEF

That is what you  need to  cut through a  steel  barrier.... be sure to bring  plenty of  blades and  gas  with you  as  you cross the  desert

Exactly 

44 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

This will

steelhead3.jpg

Where will they get electricity to run that?  

Ok, just electrify the border steel fence lol 

15 hours ago, Olivaw said:

This will

steelhead3.jpg

You didnt see my post right above yours?   I posted an even better one.

how many blades are you gonna carry?   How long an extension cord will yours need?

why are liberals so wrong so often?

On 1/10/2019 at 12:40 PM, benson13 said:

70 percent or more women crossing illegally get raped Benson. 

How are the drones doing at stopping that? 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:40 AM, benson13 said:

"Tramp's 'steel slat' border wall can be cut with a saw"

And when the near by residents hear it they'll say, "No way that's a metal saw. Go back to sleep dear."

With the dem policies the illegals don't even need a butter knife.  

Comrade personreal

"With the dem policies the illegals don't even need a butter knife"

Comrade....you'd better chk President Obamas Deportations and his Record

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Comrade personreal

"With the dem policies the illegals don't even need a butter knife"

Comrade....you'd better chk President Obamas Deportations and his Record

While his party held the door open with their heel.  

Hey benson...when you hear that metal saw tonight you can rest easy.

I'm just doing some repairs on yer car...for FREE.   :)

10 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You didnt see my post right above yours?   I posted an even better one.

how many blades are you gonna carry?   How long an extension cord will yours need?

why are liberals so wrong so often?

No extension cord needed if the tools are cordless or a generator/batteries are used. 

How can you not know this? 

On 1/11/2019 at 12:44 PM, king of the county said:

See my post to EltonJohnson. It is not a technical challenge to cut steel slats in 2019. Imagine how simple it will be in 2029.

11 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

See my post to EltonJohnson. It is not a technical challenge to cut steel slats in 2019. Imagine how simple it will be in 2029.

Gators in moat will eat em up 

7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Gators in moat will eat em up 

If only there were a way to kill a gator. 

savage-troy-landry-signature-series-93-6

On 1/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, king of the county said:

That was my idea! I've got it copywrighted!

440 three phase volts does the trick! Crispy Critters!