Jump to content
benson13

Tramp's 'steel slat' border wall can be cut with a saw

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

No, we don't want to talk about GolfTard, the worthless skank that MM OWNED a few months ago.

LMFAO ahhh you know MM's skank lawyer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

mr tramp wants the wall ONLY so he can be remembered for something....besides LIES & HATE

 

 

not to mention more republican DEBT with his Tax Cuts for himself, the Top 1% & Corp's didn't need

 

I'm sure he also planned to steal millions from the project- like he did in every scam "project" he was ever involved in.

 

What do you want to bet he already had the back door deal with some scumbag developer friends - they get the contract and he gets a big old bag of cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO ahhh you know MM's skank lawyer

 

 

No, I don't know GolfTard - thank the gods.

 

You really are jealous at how MM made GolfTard his skank, aren't you.

All you got was a swat on the nose.

 

:D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

No, I don't know GolfTard - thank the gods.

 

You really are jealous at how MM made GolfTard his skank, aren't you.

All you got was a swat on the nose.

 

:D 

 

LMFAO everyone makes you look like the asswipe you really are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

We figured out how to get through the spikes/slats in about 15 minutes on this forum. Asylum seekers will easily figure it out.

 

 

the wall doesn't exist yet.

 

You can break into a  bank vault.   Nothing is  impenetrable.   It doesn't  mean they  should not be used.

 

Will you remove the locks on your house?

 


Since a the doors can be cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demo

I'm sure he also planned to steal millions from the project- like he did in every scam "project" he was ever involved in.

What do you want to bet he already had the back door deal with some scumbag developer friends - they get the contract and he gets a big old bag of cash

 

 

 

I didn't even think about that, good point, I put nothing past this POS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Trump is slowly running out of border wall options.

 

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

 

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

 

 

Might want to look up the definition of "prototype".

 

"a first, typical or preliminary model of something, especially a machine, from which other forms are developed or copied." (emphasis mine)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Demo:   You really are jealous at how MM made GolfTard his skank, aren't you.

All you got was a swat on the nose.

 

47 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO everyone makes you look like the asswipe you really are

 

LOL - well, THAT sure put you in a temper, didn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A steel tube with 2 or 3 steel bars thrown loosely inside can't be cut with a saw.  The bars inside just rotate inside leaving the saw blade to just spin the rods.  If you do get thru one of the bars inside, it will just fall inside the tube and you get to start again.  You can also put sensors on the wall and you will be alerted that someone's cutting on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, benson13 said:

Trump is slowly running out of border wall options.

 

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

 

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

 

 

Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS. https://nbcnews.to/2D07EVU 

 
 
 

 

Trump didn't tour the tested walls, but rather a set of eight prototypes that were bigger than what was a tested, San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott told NBC News. The prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," a CBP spokesperson added. That may come as a surprise to Trump, who has long promised to build an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful" wall. Kathryn Krawczyk

 

Walls can be accomplished with ladders and ropes or simply blown apart with explosives. Not to mention there is no need for the wall as most of the people coming from the border are coming through on trucks through legal channels = most likely bribe money cleared the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with walls, you can create strategic choke points and mount sensors.  like all of us,  they will follow the path of least resistance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, axxtion said:

A steel tube with 2 or 3 steel bars thrown loosely inside can't be cut with a saw.  The bars inside just rotate inside leaving the saw blade to just spin the rods.  If you do get thru one of the bars inside, it will just fall inside the tube and you get to start again.  You can also put sensors on the wall and you will be alerted that someone's cutting on it.

 

Electronics drive up the cost beyond reality not to mention the wall is not necessary and many many corporations are not liking the concept not to mention that anyone who believes immigrants cannot accomplish whatever is put before them is not paying attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so why is there a wall, fence, or barrier around every government facility, schools, stadiums, etc.  are they all just to stupid to realize they don't need any of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, axxtion said:

so why is there a wall, fence, or barrier around every government facility, schools, stadiums, etc.  are they all just to stupid to realize they don't need any of that?

 

Stupidity and corporate welfare could be most of it. To keep taxpayers away from examining how their tax dollars are being spent in a rather loose manner.  Also think over kill. 

 

Should a group want to bypass those barriers they will most likely study the situation with gusto. With the proper tools and such I believe those things which you suggest will be mostly for show. It's worked on you in spite of the quite interesting thoughts you have shared thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it seems that the only way to keep them out is with guns.  What you are saying is the only other option is the military.  You offer no other viable alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, benson13 said:

Trump is slowly running out of border wall options.

 

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

 

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

 

 

Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS. https://nbcnews.to/2D07EVU 

 
 
 

 

Trump didn't tour the tested walls, but rather a set of eight prototypes that were bigger than what was a tested, San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott told NBC News. The prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," a CBP spokesperson added. That may come as a surprise to Trump, who has long promised to build an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful" wall. Kathryn Krawczyk

ROFL!!!! Poor immigrants carrying special saws that can saw through 6 inches of steel. That’s hilarious. 

 

Why dont democrats just be honest and admit they don’t care about the safety and security of the American populace? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Make no mistake: Democrats and the president both want stronger border security,” Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in a rebuttal to Trump’s Tuesday address on the border situation. “However, we sharply disagree with the president about the most effective way to do it.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, slideman said:

“Make no mistake: Democrats and the president both want stronger border security,” Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said in a rebuttal to Trump’s Tuesday address on the border situation. “However, we sharply disagree with the president about the most effective way to do it.”

No. You’re just obstructing to obstruct. 

 

How many millions will die without food stamps and paychecks??!?!?!?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, benson13 said:

Trump is slowly running out of border wall options.

 

Last month, Trump ditched his "beautiful" concrete wall in favor of some "artistically designed steel slats." And now it seems that idea may have to go, as a Department of Homeland Security test revealed the slats can be cut through with a saw, NBC News reports.

 

In late 2017, DHS tasked Marines with testing eight border wall prototypes, per a Customs and Border Protection report obtained by NBC News. All eight of the prototypes "were vulnerable to breaching," the report concluded. That includes the slats, which a photo shows could be sawed through to make an opening that's definitely big enough to crawl through.

 

 

Dept. of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype for border wall proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS. https://nbcnews.to/2D07EVU 

 
 
 

 

Trump didn't tour the tested walls, but rather a set of eight prototypes that were bigger than what was a tested, San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott told NBC News. The prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," a CBP spokesperson added. That may come as a surprise to Trump, who has long promised to build an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful" wall. Kathryn Krawczyk

benson ⬇️

 

Image result for communist gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DemoMan said:

Demo:   You really are jealous at how MM made GolfTard his skank, aren't you.

All you got was a swat on the nose.

 

 

LOL - well, THAT sure put you in a temper, didn't it.

Surprised you haven’t changed your screen  name AGAIN with all the lies you’ve gotten caught in and the embarrassment you’ve experienced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Surprised you haven’t changed your screen  name AGAIN with all the lies you’ve gotten caught in and the embarrassment you’ve experienced. 

 

Why do you keep running? You keep shrieking that I've called at least three other posters Jamie PigShit (to try to lie away your humiliation in how you so stupidly outed WhiteMajik as her) - but every time I tell you to NAME THEM, you run away like a fat little coward.


Why is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

Why do you keep running? You keep shrieking that I've called at least three other posters Jamie PigShit (to try to lie away your humiliation in how you so stupidly outed WhiteMajik as her) - but every time I tell you to NAME THEM, you run away like a fat little coward.


Why is that?

1. I’m not fat by any definition 

 

2. No need. Probably half the posters on here have been accused of being Jamie by you. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×