Sign in to follow this  
sole result

Every Reality Of Humanity Is Intellectually Manufactured From Speculating Time Is Fluid, Not Stationary.

27 minutes ago, Chongo said:

What it is, natural creation is not a deception, the future has already happened in space time.

natural creation is a kinetic resultMolecular migration) of specific movements done all the time as currently taking place as universally going on simultaneously as it has in your spontaneously here time being alive conception to extinction of this species as the total sum population existing here now.

Your ideology projects it have to happen beyond being spaced apart now. that is inaccurate even though statistically true. Reality is the ongoing deception lifetimes are larger than their point of eternally separated together as reproduced total sum of lifetimes already passed through eternal separation now.

direct genetic links from having 8 great grandparents to becoming 1 of 8 great grandparents in genetic order of the population at large. Adapt or bcome extinct. Reproduction sustains an exchange of two lives for each added over a 4 cycle event that reproduces 7th sons and 7th daughters under two centuries of relative time.

28 minutes ago, sole result said:

natural creaturation is a kinetic result of specific movements done all the time as currently taking place as universally going on simultaneously as it has in your spontaneously here time being alive conception to extinction of this species as the total sum population existing here now.

Your ideology projects it have to happen beyond being spaced apart now. that is inaccurate even though statistically true.

The right way to time travel

33 minutes ago, Chongo said:

The right way to time travel

adapt or become extinct while living simultaneously set apart now in order the population has arrived one lifetime at a time now. Balance succeeds where tipping the scales creates eternal chaos within the species pretending to know more than instinctively navigating as one of a kind.

social ego and individual arrogance that hypothetical values exceed actual kinetic separation doesn't lead anywhere outside simultaneously alive as physically spontaneously here..

Destiny is simultaneosuly alive and fate is spontaneously here conception to dead. Life after death is what one reproduced to replace themselves as part of the species adapting to being perpetually balanced ancestrally inception of the species to extinction of all ancestries from now on.

simplicity untwists all circle logic and forms of denying how and why details never stay the same total sum so far.

Cannot save anyone from themselves if nobody knows what is keeping everyone in social self destruction ideology. Choice.

believe intellect superior to instinct and humanity controls eternal hell of ancestors always learning to deny the self evident between birth and death or extinction?

I know what my ancestry gave away, their relative sole positions of understanding actual life inside out. the view is beyond your collective imaginations. You recite societal evolution as historically developed through dishonesty and corruption of the self evident, I describe the physical self evident flow of life in its simpliest means as it actually sustains eternal separation of biological results now.

Mythical heaven and hell both in plain sight as is the purgatory of humanity constantly blocking honest soles trying to escape captured soul status. Oh I was never Catholic either but I do understand the metaphors..

The suffix ity on the root word real was designed to achieve what goal ancestrally same as being human and saving contextual humanity?

NO!

It does not have a f*cking thing to do with ancestry, being human or "saving contextual humanity". That is just more sole gibberish.

real  is an adjective. The suffix -ity transforms it into a noun.

real, like all descriptive adjectives, indicates what kind.

Reality  is an abstract noun that refers to the act of being real or genuine.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The suffix ity on the root word real was designed to achieve what goal ancestrally same as being human and saving contextual humanity?

NO!

It does not have a f*cking thing to do with ancestry, being human or "saving contextual humanity". That is just more sole gibberish.

real  is an adjective. The suffix -ity transforms it into a noun.

real, like all descriptive adjectives, indicates what kind.

Reality  is an abstract noun that refers to the act of being real or genuine.

perpetual motion sustaining individual results existing in the same space at the same time specifically here never the same details internally as externally taking place.  What were you at conception, birth, each birthday and every day between? Never physically outside the moment here.

2 hours ago, Chongo said:

What it is, natural creation is not a deception, the future has already happened in space time.

It would be most amusing to learn exactly how you can prove this.

Many actions always produce the same  result: at sea level on this planet, water freezes at 0ºC and boils at 100ºC.

two and two will always add up to four.

Some, but not all events, are subject to a degree of randomness.

Just now, sole result said:

perpetual motion sustaining individual results existing in the same space at the same time specifically here never the same details internally as externally taking place.  What were you at conception, birth, each birthday and every day between? Never outside the moment here. 

I was me. I have always been me.

"Never outside the moment here" is gibberish and means nothing.

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It would be most amusing to learn exactly how you can prove this.

Many actions always produce the same  result: at sea level on this planet, water freezes at 0ºC and boils at 100ºC.

two and two will always add up to four.

Some, but not all events, are subject to a degree of randomness.

denial cannot be disproven using the facts symbolism created historically directing human nature cradle to grave as geographically positioned in their ancestral placement to the total population living currently.

Simplicity of the whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I was me. I have always been me.

"Never outside the moment here" is gibberish and means nothing.

but you didn't stay the same shape and form so far acquired as a temporal form of your specific combined ancestry prior to your conception and those you conceived.

come on 3 laws of therodynamics explains time is stationary as results never stay the same combined total sum individually here or universally displace now..

11 minutes ago, sole result said:

but you didn't stay the same shape and form so far acquired as a temporal form of your specific combined ancestry prior to your conception and those you conceived.'

So what?

come on 3 laws of therodynamics explains time is stationary as results never stay the same combined total sum individually here or universally displace now..

No they do not. You have no clue as to what the laws of thermodynamics are.

Time is NOT stationary. The distortions caused to matter by time at normal speeds are so insignificant as to be zero.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
  14 minutes ago, sole result said:

but you didn't stay the same shape and form so far acquired as a temporal form of your specific combined ancestry prior to your conception and those you conceived.'

So what? It is the same for each lifetime of each species having a lifetime same time you exist now never the same total sum again. Equality by created as just another member of a species populating the moment now.  that what, where, when, who times 7.5 billion human reproductions.

No they do not. You have no clue as to what the laws of thermodynamics are.

Time is NOT stationary. The distortions caused to matter by time at normal speeds are so insignificant as to be zero.Better than your one sided interpretation on a radial plane leaving the center balance point sustaining each universal position occupying space, spontaneously unique part details never the same inside out and outside ideology into ancestry at large.

My thinking moves perpendicularly, diagonally, contracting results, expanding details, whether I exist or not because I do exist the same way everything else does. You loath me thinking I am as equal as your entire ideology is.

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

All you do is spew nonsense. None of what you post makes the slightest amount of sense.

16 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

All you do is spew nonsense. None of what you post makes the slightest amount of sense.

All I do is describe actual life as it happens currently to the specificity it individually takes place without any room for theorical or theological doubt.  I clarify honesty and corruption, dishonesty and human rights to deny the self evident ancestrally practiced historically.

incomplete or inaccurate is political or spiritual rational thinking directing from horizontal methodologies teaching every ancestor how to behave socially denying the self evident historically. academia and economics keep everyone loyal to the royal we or else those not complying get cast aside socially as inferior people.

14 minutes ago, sole result said:

All I do is describe actual life as it happens currently to the specificity it individually takes place without any room for theorical or theological doubt.  I clarify honesty and corruption, dishonesty and human rights to deny the self evident ancestrally practiced historically.

incomplete or inaccurate is political or spiritual rational thinking directing from horizontal methodologies teaching every ancestor how to behave socially denying the self evident historically.

You do nothing ever remotely like what you say. You clarify nothing, ever.  Nothing you claim is self-evident is visible or intelligible.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You do nothing ever remotely like what you say. You clarify nothing, ever.  Nothing you claim is self-evident is visible or intelligible.

You stick to the subjective possibilities like tomorrow only exists if you do constantly obey hypothetical standards cradle to grave as your cast of people on the world stage establishing theaters of doubt geographically as per grid mentality of space time continuum measured arbitrarily with those in charge received diplomatic immunity from the legislation they regulate everyone else socially.

the instant you choose a reality you become part of the matrix regardless red or blue pill because every aspect of humanity is sustaining the doubt now is eternity ancestrally.

the reason it is done that way, makes the unpredictable future of eternally separated now manageable outcomes of things never the same again = greater good intention pave the road through Eternal hell of adapting in the moment ignoring the moment is all the time there ever was.separating ancestries so far.

Xavier, following a philosophy(empty Chair) like that keeps you in the darkness of hypothetical standards used ancestrally.

Your collective social  mind cannot calculate my instinctive genius of never being trained to understand the self evident and to become able to describe Eternity I was never taught more than how to deny it.

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have no "instinctive genius", sole. You cannot think coherently or even write a logical sentence.

so you separate literal, figurative, relative interpretations as separate truths each having a separate axiom of maybe between right and wrong, good and evil, true or false depending upon the axiom of subjectivity sustaining moral, legal, ethical codes to silence honesty,  three perpendicular axioms produce 6 points equal distant from center mass of everything going on currently.

What about the 4 axises to the 8 corners of thinking outside self contained to your own eternal point of separated conception to extinction of your species within your ancestral progression so far?

My origami explains more without words than everything you learned to obey since birth playing divide and conquer the self evident with hypothetical standards historically just to feel like a superior character within a socially type cast people.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

What about the 4 axises to the 8 corners of thinking outside self contained to your own eternal point of separated conception to extinction of your species within your ancestral progression so far?

What about them?  The plural of AXIS is AXES.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/axes.html

My species is homo sapien, and it is unlikely to become extinct. Ever day there are more humans on this planet.

"eternal" is a word you cannot seem to comprehend.

It refers to entities that have always existed and will always exist. It is impossible to prove that anything is eternal.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What about them?  The plural of AXIS is AXES.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/axes.html

My species is homo sapien, and it is unlikely to become extinct. Ever day there are more humans on this planet.

"eternal" is a word you cannot seem to comprehend.

It refers to entities that have always existed and will always exist. It is impossible to prove that anything is eternal.

axises or axes put the 3 perpendicular with the 4 diagonal and behold the 7 means to disrupt life 16 ways between yesterday and tomorrow now.  

Picture_123.jpg time ancestors are spaced apart in biological order in 7 reproductive cycles of produced lifetimes within the total sum population in the moment their lifetimes were present conception to extinction. 8,4,2,each, 1of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents of the last great grandchildren in the total sum population present currently. that is specific gravity working within perpetual motion sustaining compounding total sum combinations of molecular content supporting what, where, when, who is universally occupying space now as a never duplicated total sum of ancestry so far.

Perpetual motion results as self evidently positioned as universally here simultaneously spontaneously having their own time being alive now. Your relative reality is so phucked up you cannot stop being dishonest about it. I did.

My species is also Homo sapien, but currently its 6 halves are all fighting against one another arguing two sides to an eternal conflict of interests. The bigger the population the harder it falls when realities collide to be the last one standing.

16 minutes ago, sole result said:

axises or axes put the 3 perpendicular with the 4 diagonal and behold the 7 means to disrupt life 16 ways between yesterday and tomorrow now.  

Picture_123.jpg time ancestors are spaced apart in biological order in 7 reproductive cycles of produced lifetimes within the total sum population in the moment their lifetimes were present conception to extinction. 8,4,2,each, 1of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents of the last great grandchildren in the total sum population present currently. that is specific gravity working within perpetual motion sustaining compounding total sum combinations of molecular content supporting what, where, when, who is universally occupying space now as a never duplicated total sum of ancestry so far.

Perpetual motion results as self evidently positioned as universally here simultaneously spontaneously having their own time being alive now. Your relative reality is so phucked up you cannot stop being dishonest about it. I did.

My species is also Homo sapien, but currently its 6 halves are all fighting against one another arguing two sides to an eternal conflict of interests. The bigger the population the harder it falls when realities collide to be the last one standing.

Nothing has six halves.  Two is the only number of halves that anything can possibly have.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing has six halves.  Two is the only number of halves that anything can possibly have.

top half, bottom half, front half, back half, left half, right half. Planet divided intellectually as northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere day side night side am half pm half.4 grandparents, 2 parents, each ancestor adapting as a whole population of each species in the same moment adapting to the same space provided.

Need I add the 4 other vertical axes half way between horizontal 4 grandparents equal to the two parents of the last generation. Damn you are so corrupt you won't change your mind society gave you after birth.

Just now, sole result said:

top half, bottom half, front half, back half, left half, right half. Planet divided intellectually as northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere day side night side am half pm half.4 grandparents, 2 parents, each ancestor adapting as a whole population of each species in the same moment adapting to the same space provided.

Nothing has more than two halves at any given time. And spheres have not a thing to do with ancestors. Stop being stupid.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing has more than two halves at any given time. And spheres have not a thing to do with ancestors. Stop being stupid.

rationed reasoning needed to sustain your theater of doubt and your idea of feeling superior to anyone not taking your side socially.

Stupid is not accepting how life actually exists when all theories and theologies used to justify your position of thought was created by denying the self evident historically.

I invented the process of Intellectual Armageddon and put it into circulation a dozen years ago. My origami came along about 9 years ago.  then came the 2010 elections and cycles since. 2016 was great.

2018 outcome exponentially imploding realities faster than before.