Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sole result

Every Reality Of Humanity Is Intellectually Manufactured From Speculating Time Is Fluid, Not Stationary.

Recommended Posts

So the argument is the Mexican border is a manufactured crisis by one person, Donald Trump?  America is a concept brought to life by people ignoring now is Eterntiy. Every country ever developed in the civilized world was imaged first, then people joined together and make it really happen.

 

Contradictory to natural perpetual motion and all physical limitations that go with natural universal balancing of everything spaced apart now. suspended animation and all things with motion are only sustained in the moment here. Concept deniers will not tolerate in open discussion or planned debate regardless the subjective way facts are categorized within 6 degrees of separation, 8 cornered triangulation directing lines of communication on channeled avenues of interpretation.

 

Organized denial protected by orchestrated chaos within and among people casts as characters on a world stage scripted in spirit and politics making intellect artificially superior to natural instinctive awareness of self contained to one's own skin conception to extinction of their own species.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LYING CRYING ROOM RETARD AND HIS CHILISH POST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY IT'S THE ROOM RETARD SHOOTING UP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Celebrity-Drug-Addicts-min.jpg

projecting your personal behavior as my type cast caricature? Why are you showing an inkjet cartridge refill with black ink over crushed asprin suggesting I have a drug problem rather than discuss my idea in the op?

 

Evidence you know what I am saying and pretending you don't and nobody else better or else what is directed at me will happen to anyone else agreeing with me. Mob mentalities have one standard "Hyperbole or bust.".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Drug-addicts.jpg

You have a serious problem with actual life, you won't accept how it actually functions in plain sight. That is intellectually insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any honesty out there? guess everyone is correct, humans are completely corruptable with no desire to fix their own ancestries contributing to misdirection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The argument is not that the Mexican border is a crisis manufactured by Trump.

 

What has been manufactured by Trump is that refugees/immigrants/illegals are some sort of terrifying menace bringing drugs and death and rape into the US.

They are mostly just people who are trying to make a better life for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Time is not stationary. Stations are stationary. Time is temporal.

You are you conception to dead and all the time between you exist now like never before.  ancestral positions are temporal, a species is temporal because perpetual balancing maintains how it remains spaced apart all the time each position is universally situated now.

 

Kinetically self evident until potential doubt is constantly administered to deflect why things never stay the same currently. the core at controlling the flows of information during translation and interpretation of translated.

 

Dishonest and corruption do apply as done in plain sight when one stays with their ability to kinetically balance as details never duplicate so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, sole result said:

guess everyone is correct, humans are completely corruptable with no desire to fix their own ancestries contributing to misdirection.

Everyone does not believe this.

Corruption is a personal trait, it has nothing whatever to do with "fixing ancestries."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone does not believe this.

Corruption is a personal trait, it has nothing whatever to do with "fixing ancestries."

real doesn't require faith, just the ability to adapt as if nothing stays the same again until unable to adapt anymore now. contains the aging process while never exceeding the moment.

 

suspended animation. fusion and fission equalized on a universal scale same as each lifetime sustaining the populaiton of this species currently. Self evident unless trying to persuade others that isn't possible to become the central authority of social commerce locally to globally traded.

 

damn your ideology is screwed by me for the first time in thousands of years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sole result said:

real doesn't require faith, just the ability to adapt as if nothing stays the same again until unable to adapt anymore now. contains the aging process while never exceeding the moment.

 

suspended animation. fusion and fission equalized on a universal scale same as each lifetime sustaining the populaiton of this species currently. Self evident.

You are exceeding moments here, sole, and that is illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are exceeding moments here, sole, and that is illegal.

Not actual time, but your relative translation of how time needs to work to sustain your reality and character role playing. Me, I am nothing more and not anything less than one male reprouction living as eternally sorted out in plain sight. No confusion what so ever, and no intellectual doubt.

 

I reached freedom from those suggesting nobody can understand more than educated to believe as a society working eternal conflicting issue for the greater good of sustaining misery, mayhem, means to an end game at controlling what people hope for, have faith in, obeying vernacular tribalism ancestrally practiced until extinciton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sole result said:

Not actual time, but your relative translation of how time needs to work to sustain your reality and character role playing. Me, I am nothing more and not anything less than one male reprouction living as eternally sorted out in plain sight. No confusion what so ever, and no intellectual doubt.

You are not as sorted out as you believe. And you are certainly not eternal, so there is no way you could be "eternally sorted out".

Nothing you claim is "in plain sight" is even visible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are not as sorted out as you believe. And you are certainly not eternal, so there is no way you could be "eternally sorted out".

Nothing you claim is "in plain sight" is even visible.

Yes I am biologically here same way you were created in biological order within the existing populaiton so far.  You deny, I accept. I have, you haven't..

 

Your intellect cannot view the whole forest for the trees. you generate your own misdirection staying in social arranged cast of characters on a world stage organizing another theater of doubt. Your fault not mine.

 

I give the solution to those wanting out from under their own ancestral tyranny along with not having to join a social one to escape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where are all you devoted to hypothetical facts staying away from ideas that implode their historical means of covering up self evident functions reflecting life is being eternally separated now in exact biological order sustaining the population of this species intellectually self destructing by self inflected behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I give the solution to those wanting out from under their own ancestral tyranny along with not having to join a social one to escape.


  • You are the Messiah of  the Eternal Bogus  Ancestral Kinetic Molecule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I give the solution to those wanting out from under their own ancestral tyranny along with not having to join a social one to escape.


  • You are the Messiah of  the Eternal Bogus  Ancestral Kinetic Molecule.

What messiah nonsense, Just instinctive understanding about how the universe is only spaced apart now in suspended animation/perpetual motion. That "A body in motion tends to stay in motion.".

 

Results never the same total sum details twice now. That is eternal balance point. Absolute zero between the pulses of did, doing, does continue here. Individually spaced apart everything looks linear and as a whole moment time is the duration of each result's cycle at existing in the same moment.

 

the simplicity implodes designed methods of denying the self evident controls human behavior historically as ancestrally practiced within the population of this species.

 

that includes my ancestry as well as everyone else's. No exceptions, no exemptions, physically absolute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Time is not stationary. Stations are stationary. Time is temporal.

 

“People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” – Albert Einstein

 

 Time has to be stationary (in your local area) for  Einsteins theory to have been proven correct over and over again, past, present and future may only be an illusion, (space time.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

“People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” – Albert Einstein

 

 Time has to be stationary (in your local area) for  Einsteins theory to have been proven correct over and over again, past, present and future may only be an illusion, (space time.)

 

passed is past, doing is current, future is biological replacements for those already here until nobody is left to reproduce. Simple compounding results. Economics uses the reverse of genetics to calculate rule of 72 yield rates to those loaning currency and those borrowing time to believe reality is larger than eternally separated now.

 

einstein was a theoretical physicist mathematician not so much a natural physics mentality like say Issac Newton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, sole result said:

passed is past, doing is current, future is biological replacements for those already here until nobody is left to reproduce. Simple compounding results. Economics uses the reverse of genetics to calculate rule of 72 yield rates to those loaning currency and those borrowing time to believe reality is larger than eternally separated now.

 

einstein was a theoretical physicist mathematician not so much a natural physics mentality like say Issac Newton.

 

Doing is current in natural creation and does not depend on artificial commune group fiat currency, because of our scientific discovery we can recognize that we are a part of a much richer reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Doing is current in natural creation and does not depend on artificial commune group fiat currency, because of our scientific discovery we can recognize that we are a part of a much richer reality.

what a line of deception ^^^^^^ avoiding how and why physical kinetic changing total sum details separated here as never duplicated total sum so far as individually situated in the moment as universally positioned now without an induced intellectual methodology necessary to create doubt socially.

 

suffix ity on the root word real was designed to achieve what goal ancestrally same as being human and saving contextual humanity?

 

Necessary and necessity to achieve more than actually existing as perpetually balanced now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sole result said:

what a line of deception ^^^^^^ avoiding how and why physical kinetic changing total sum details separated here as never duplicated total sum so far as individually situated in the moment as universally positioned now without an induced intellectual methodology necessary to create doubt socially.

 

What it is, natural creation is not a deception, the future has already happened in space time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×