lazaro

How should you judge one race from another?

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:30 PM, impartialobserver said:

Judge someone by their actions. Plain and simple. 

OK.  What I see is that black and latinos cant seem create successful countries.  PLAIN and SIMPLE

2 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Nothing to judge here, white people are the superior race, and all the Bad word skins are subhuman monkeys.

Gee, with a profile name like that and spoken like a true Klansman

👎👎

No one should be harmed because of race or skin color. Blacks, it's true, retain more characteristics of mankind's primal past. Hair on whites is also a trait ..

The reason why we must judge other races by the sum total of their accomplishments is due to the fact that man's progress came about not by the masses but by men of genius.

That's what we should be looking for.

5 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

OK.  What I see is that black and latinos cant seem create successful countries.  PLAIN and SIMPLE

Interesting that countries like Colombia , Puerto Rico, Panama etc . where   Columbus visited on his journey to the new world

and left his dna there as  well have never produced a single individual with the genius of a Columbus.

3 minutes ago, lazaro said:

Interesting that countries like Colombia , Puerto Rico, Panama etc . where   Columbus visited on his journey to the new world

and left his dna there as  well have never produced a single individual with the genius of a Columbus.

Your ignorance of Latin America is astonishing.

You don't know much about Columbus, either.

7 minutes ago, lazaro said:

yet Columbia , Brazil , Mexico has billionaires, genius or not a billionaire is not an easy level to obtain.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Your ignorance of Latin America is astonishing.

You don't know much about Columbus, either.

Human behavior is constant regardless the geographical area. How people behave changes to area and necessities of the region, but the reasons why people behave socially are the same everywhere.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, lazaro said:

How should you judge one race from another?

By the color of their skin.

Then dig into thier religious proclivities, of course.

Measure their skulls.

Determine what it would cost to eradicate them.

This what you lookin for so far from the likes-o-me?

6 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

yet Columbia , Brazil , Mexico has billionaires, genius or not a billionaire is not an easy level to obtain.

Is it easier to make a billion or invent a camera to photo the moons of Saturn?

anyone with a good scam can get rich.. wake up..

2 minutes ago, lazaro said:

Look at who does the work at any high-tech industry, and you will find people of all nationalities.

3 minutes ago, lazaro said:

LMAO

Thanks for the laugh, if it was easy to get rich, every powerball winner since the Reagans years would be billionaire today

if it was easy to be rich every body would be rich.

It takes talent to make money, it takes intelligence and brains to keep it

I dont judge collective groups, I judge by the individual , there is good and bad, intelligence and brainless idiots in every race.

Just now, teacher said:

By the color of their skin.

Then dig into thier religious proclivities, of course.

Measure their skulls.

Determine what it would cost to eradicate them.

This what you lookin for so far from the likes-o-me?

Pay them no attention.

I could drop any one of these leftists in a foreign land and their views would change....drastically.

They don't realize that their views are formed from a standpoint of ignorance which is from  the comfort of their little bubbles.

Reality is not their strong suit.

Just now, lazaro said:

Then why haven't you?

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Pay them no attention.

I could drop any one of these leftists in a foreign land and their views would change....drastically.

They don't realize that their views are formed from a standpoint of ignorance which is from  the comfort of their little bubbles.

Reality is not their strong suit.

this and plus 1.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Look at who does the work at any high-tech industry, and you will find people of all nationalities.

Yep, and your point is?

Da Vinci discovered the golden ratio and applied it to whites.

what this shows is that whites generally ,unless its a matter of dwarfism or  gigantism , are more evenly   proportioned than other races.

This disproportionality easily seen in African Americans is the main reason why they excel in sports

Blacks have limbs and hands larger than their  bone structure would suggest . Orientals are also out of proportion  in their bone anatomy. Come on now ,you know what I'm saying. Most orientals are squatty . small footed , but have wide hips. Makes child birth easier. Fewer  Asians die  giving birth than white moms. Its all evolution ..

9 minutes ago, lazaro said:

what this shows is that whites generally ,unless its a matter of dwarfism or  gigantism , are more evenly   proportioned than other races.

This disproportionality easily seen in African Americans is the main reason why they excel in sports

Blacks have limbs and hands larger than their  bone structure would suggest . Orientals are also out of proportion  in their bone anatomy. Come on now ,you know what I'm saying. Most orientals are squatty . small footed , but have wide hips. Makes child birth easier. Fewer  Asians die  giving birth than white moms. Its all evolution ..

I see that your weekend klan seminars have paid off for you, nice propaganda and rhetoric, so when are you enrolling in "how to an alt right leader" weekend course? 

None of this is relevant, there are many successful people in every race, plenty of non whites who invented things, worked on other things people invented etc and came out ahead.

so your point is what?

Actually ,we were not allowed to go into this in detail in Anthro 101 but I stated that the Native American is probably the  best example of the emerging races developing over the millennia.

We can observe Indians that resemble orientals and some even have Afro features. . some could pass for southern Europeans.

4 minutes ago, lazaro said:

No doubt you are the most perfectly proportioned human being on the planet. And of course, your solution to perfecting the human race is to wipe out all who do not look like your definitions of perfection, right?

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

LMAO

Thanks for the laugh, if it was easy to get rich, every powerball winner since the Reagans years would be billionaire today

if it was easy to be rich every body would be rich.

It takes talent to make money, it takes intelligence and brains to keep it

I dont judge collective groups, I judge by the individual , there is good and bad, intelligence and brainless idiots in every race.

Shhhhh.

They don't know how to be individuals or judge on a case by case basis.

Race is a linch pin they use to try and control people and manipulate them into being non-individuals like they are.....they are victims of a hive mindset.

Just look at the self censorship they employ on this board for example.

They reject any thing and  everything that challenges their hive mindsets even though if they were all to meet in person they would probably hate each other because not a one of them has the same beliefs that they try and project in solidarity online.

No matter how foolish they look for doing so.

2 minutes ago, lazaro said:

We can observe Indians that resemble orientals and some even have Afro features. . some could pass for southern Europeans.

American Indians are not all similar as anyone can plainly see. Aztecs, Tainos, Athabaskans, Aleuts,  Guarani, Quechua, and Araucanians are all quite different. They are not all from any common group, nor did they all migrate to the Americans at the same time.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No doubt you are the most perfectly proportioned human being on the planet. And of course, your solution to perfecting the human race is to wipe out all who do not look like your definitions of perfection, right?

Actually that is exactly what the left is trying to do here in America at this point in time.

And is just not taking it to the extreme that you mentioned.....not yet anyways.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I see that your weekend klan seminars have paid off for you, nice propaganda and rhetoric, so when are you enrolling in "how to an alt right leader" weekend course? 

None of this is relevant, there are many successful people in every race, plenty of non whites who invented things, worked on other things people invented etc and came out ahead.

so you're point is what?

My point is simply that evolutionary biology is taught in  schools and  forms the basis in all scientific study. And yet , we never want to apply it to the study of human interaction.

Of course blacks invented things etc. But look at the many millions of Blacks in America. On balance they've produced a small percentage of teachers , pastors , doctors . in sum total only counted in low digits. Now look at the murders they commit. look at the rapes they love to commit. Look at how they love to shop lift. Look at how they thrive committing acts of armed robbery. I'm not saying ALL blacks are violent criminals ,only the majority are.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Actually that is exactly what the left is trying to do here in America at this point in time.

And is just not taking it to the extreme that you mentioned.....not yet anyways.

There is no effort to  do anything of the sort. There is certainly no evidence of this, either.