lazaro

How should you judge one race from another?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

There is no effort to  do anything of the sort. There is certainly no evidence of this, either.

Really?

How does a group like the LGBT community now elicit so much power and influence?

Considering they make up a tiny minority of our population ?

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Really?

How does a group like the LGBT community now elicit so much power and influence?

Considering they make up a tiny minority of our population ?

They have only the power to cause the government to treat them the same way as everyone else. What is wrong with that?

They have only the power to cause the government to treat them the same way as everyone else. What is wrong with that?

Bullcrap.

They are trying to place their values above society's.

And it's being done to force society into acceptance.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Bullcrap.

bingo and spot on again.

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Bullcrap.

Society SHOULD accept LGBGTQ people with the same rights as everyone else. Why not?

Society SHOULD accept LGBGTQ people with the same rights as everyone else. Why not?

Bullcrap.

You just stated this....

"They have only the power to cause the government to treat them the same way as everyone else."

Society isn't the government.

your argument that Society should accept them is weak.

and pretty much proves that there is a conscious effort by this minority  to place their values above society's.

and you are guilty of trying to foist these values onto the shoulders of society .

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

LGBGTQ

So it starts with lesbian. Please tell me it starts with lesbian. I get these chick's plight. I look at women and I go "I want to do stuff with that" and so that is probably not a good start to this post.G, G for Gay? Roger, gay. Means a member of your own gender has the ability to sexually arouse you. I'll take ya'll's word for it. Bisexual. That would certainly expand the amount of folks I could have sex with. So this is all about sex? How much sex do ya'll unwashed masses have on your mind? With the G again? T is for what we all know it is for. Little creepy to me, just don't ask me to pay for your thing.

No idea what the Q is for.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

So it starts with lesbian. Please tell me it starts with lesbian.

One of the best I ever worked with said he was a man trapped in a Lesbians body

Ive read that Q sometimes is QQ stands for queer or questioning

I don't get it, how can someone question what gender they are, if you have a penis you're a man, a vagina youre female,  it you have a penis and boobs youre a ?? I don't know the name for it

Just because you think you are another gender doesn't make it so.

A caucasian cannot be Chinese even though they love the culture, and can speak the language fluently, thinking it doesn't make it so.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

I don't get it, how can someone question what gender they are, if you have a penis you're a man, a vagina youre female,  it you have a penis and boobs youre a ?? I don't know the name for it

A caucasian cannot be Chinese even though they love the culture, and can speak the language fluently, thinking it doesn't make it so.

It's a mental disorder brought on by trauma.

7 minutes ago, RocknTroller said:

One of the best I ever worked with said he was a man trapped in a Lesbians body

What kind of work?

On 1/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, lazaro said:

In the final analysis everyone is the same: everyone is a product of their environment and the influences from family ,friends teachers and education level.

So how should one race of people be judged ;one from the other?

Each race should be judged by the sum total of their accomplishments  over the course of their existence .

Each individual must be seen as representing the sum total of all which has preceded him or her.

We all stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before.

Are you a Black person?  Let me tell you something..

This is how you are viewed not only in America but worldwide.

Ever wonder why store clerks are told to keep  an eye on African American shoppers even in crummy stores like Wal Mart?

They know what you represent . .. They know what  has preceded you in this life. SEE WHAT I MEAN? jelly bean?

I would judge your race by your rhetoric and sterilize the lot. 

31 minutes ago, teacher said:

So it starts with lesbian. Please tell me it starts with lesbian. I get these chick's plight. I look at women and I go "I want to do stuff with that" and so that is probably not a good start to this post.G, G for Gay? Roger, gay. Means a member of your own gender has the ability to sexually arouse you. I'll take ya'll's word for it. Bisexual. That would certainly expand the amount of folks I could have sex with. So this is all about sex? How much sex do ya'll unwashed masses have on your mind? With the G again? T is for what we all know it is for. Little creepy to me, just don't ask me to pay for your thing.

No idea what the Q is for.

Q is queer. You can google it.

The point is, so long as a  person does not force themselves sexually on others, there is no reason not to treat them equally.

14 minutes ago, theLion said:

Ever wonder why store clerks are told to keep  an eye on African American shoppers even in crummy stores like Wal Mart?

It is virtually impossible to find an employee at the Wal Marts in Miami, except at the register. But they do check customers as they leave the store./

31 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Gender is one thing, ethnicity is another, sexual preference is yet another. You apparently think they are all the same.

48 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

you are guilty of trying to foist these values onto the shoulders of society .

So what?  I can foist whatever opinions I choose to foist. You certainly cannot make me stop.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Gender is one thing, ethnicity is another, sexual preference is yet another. You apparently think they are all the same.

Everyone knows that Professor, my point was thinking it doesn't make it so, gender, races, sexual preferences or whatever. 

Ive never said or indicated or suggested they are all the same 

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

Everyone knows that Professor, my point was thinking it doesn't make it so, gender, races, sexual preferences or whatever. 

Ive never said or indicated or suggested they are all the same 

All I am saying is that in a free society and country, everyone has the right to have any sexual orientation they choose, so long as they do not force themselves on others. Gays and Lesbians do not bother me.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:11 PM, lazaro said:

In the final analysis everyone is the same: everyone is a product of their environment and the influences from family ,friends teachers and education level.

So how should one race of people be judged ;one from the other?

Each race should be judged by the sum total of their accomplishments  over the course of their existence .

Each individual must be seen as representing the sum total of all which has preceded him or her.

We all stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before.

Are you a Black person?  Let me tell you something..

This is how you are viewed not only in America but worldwide.

They know what you represent . .. They know what  has preceded you in this life. SEE WHAT I MEAN? jelly bean?

Those who are knowledgeable about matters of race respond to your query with only three words:

Genetics

Genetics

Genetics

Now you know.

No "race" needs to be judges for any reason by anyone, your repulsive rustic bumpkin.

Whatever your genetics are, they are defective, because YOU are defective.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

No "race" needs to be judges for any reason by anyone, your repulsive rustic bumpkin.

Whatever your genetics are, they are defective, because YOU are defective.

Genetics bring a person into the moment, vocabulary trains them to perform as characters on a world stage while residing in the same atmosphere as the rest of their species's population living the same way.

minds are artificial intelligence where lifetimes prefer not to accept the self evident means life doesn't exceed simultaneosuusy here as spaced apart conception to dead being a separate lifetime inception to extinction of your ancestral species. How you imagine your induced intellect is the host of your temporal brain unique to your one time alive.

Let's be honest ,when you look at an African American[ can we call him  Black} ? is that o.K.?

What do you actually see?

The easy answer is that you  just see a dark skin  person..

But there's a lot more than that.

You are seeing a veritable biology display showing  clearly the various stages of human evolutionary biology.

Ever stop to look at a Black person's teeth. Blacks generally have straight teeth because their jaws are actually larger and can accommodate large teeth.

This is compensated by the size of the skull which is usually smaller on a negro.

For Whites its the opposite. Most Whites have crooked teeth and wisdom teeth which cause pain and must be extracted. The reason is that Whites have smaller mandibles [ jaws] for all you stupid idiots in Rio Linda..

But they have larger skulls to accommodate larger brains..

And you thought you knew Blacks.