lazaro

How should you judge one race from another?

the big secret , the media loves to hide is the animal size  dimensions of the negro genitalia. again suggesting that  blacks retain many of the traits of man's animal or simian past.

20 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Pay them no attention.

What? Give up one of the joys in my life, abusing liberals, at which I am exceedingly good at would kinda take away the material they so easily give up.

4 minutes ago, lazaro said:

But look at the many millions of Blacks in America. On balance they've produced a small percentage of teachers , pastors , doctors . in sum total only counted in low digits

irrelevant

5 minutes ago, lazaro said:

Now look at the murders they commit. look at the rapes they love to commit. Look at how they love to shop lift. Look at how they thrive committing acts of armed robbery. I'm not saying ALL blacks are violent criminals ,only the majority are.

ever heard of La cosa nostra ?

ever heard of the Triads, Yakuza, Russian Mob, The cartel

are these all civic organizations? 

How about we judge each person by the content of their character ?                            :)

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

irrelevant

Just now, bgr39 said:

How about we judge each person by the content of their character ?                            :)

We tried that but then we ran into affirmative action..

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

3b0ee9cb-b21f-4b20-9894-6bb8f9e94bcf_zps

4 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

irrelevant

Mexicans ,asiatics , and bully boys. All could've been easily done away with had it not been for corrupt politicos. .. But Blacks are always going to be ,,well,Blacks!

Just now, teacher said:

What? Give up one of the joys in my life, abusing liberals, at which I am exceedingly good at would kinda take away the material they so easily give up.

Touche.

I share your joy.

Especially when they make it so easy....

Look, try not to look at politics as the be all and the end all of anything. You  can't  find liberals or conservatives in the natural world. Nature has no room for equal rights.  Can you find equality in the natural world?

Man is part of the natural world. What works in nature must also work for man.

Is there democracy in nature. Does nature require a vote before she destroys whatever impedes  her progress? thin k about .

Just now, bgr39 said:

Nope.

Because most peoples character are false facades for public consumption.....and in no way determines their true character.

Only through a long personal relationship spanning years  can a character be determined....and I'm stressing "personal".

Just now, lazaro said:

Mexicans ,asiatics , and bully boys. All could've been easily done away with had it not been for corrupt politicos. .. But Blacks are always going to be ,,well,Blacks!

What do you mean done away with?

14 minutes ago, lazaro said:

the big secret , the media loves to hide is the animal size  dimensions of the negro genitalia. again suggesting that  blacks retain many of the traits of man's animal or simian past.

Actually apes are poorly endowed compared to humans. Your ignorance causes you to imagine silverback gorillas with 15 inch schlongs, but this is not reflected by reality.

13 minutes ago, lazaro said:

Look, try not to look at politics as the be all and the end all of anything. You  can't  find liberals or conservatives in the natural world. Nature has no room for equal rights.  Can you find equality in the natural world?

Is there democracy in nature. Does nature require a vote before she destroys whatever impedes  her progress? thin k about .

Here is where you libs are so wrong, we know equality among people does not exist, what makes America great and unique is there is equality under the law, libs don't see the difference.

We conservatives knows we are not equals or equals in ability, but we respect equality under the law as in everyone is treated the same, you libs look for equal outcome and that is where the problem starts.

What works in nature must work for man? do you know how silly that sounds, Dogs licks their balls, most males cannot or want to  just to give a simple example.

Edited by chairmanOFTB
grammatical errors

3 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Here is where you libs are so wrong, we know equality among people does not exist, what makes America great and unique is there is equality under the law, libs don't see the difference.

We conservatives knows we are not equals or equals in ability, but we respect equality under the law as in everyone is treated the same, you libs look for equal outcome and that is where the problem starts.

What works in nature must work for man? do you know how silly that stops, Dogs licks there balls, most males cannot or want to  just to give a simple example.

Everyone knows that the Chairman of the Board is Frank Sinatra, who died in 1998 after  32 Final Tours. Who are you, his doppleganger?

Dogs licks(sic) there(sic)  balls, most males cannot or want to  just to give a simple example.

If you had been able to  lick your balls from puppyhood, then perhaps you would have discovered how exciting this is.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Everyone knows that the Chairman of the Board is Frank Sinatra, who died in 1998 after  32 Final Tours. Who are you, his doppleganger?

and this has what do with my post how ?

Just now, lazaro said:

Equality?...NO.

Balance?...hell yeah.

And even in nature most mammalian societies  are ruled by a power structure native to those societies. 

It seems to me you envision an anarchist paradise that would only in the end lead to humanity's undoing.....specifically by the erosion of society .

2 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

and this has what do with my post how ?

Who says that I must comment on your silly posts?

Why have you chosen to usurp Frank Sinatra's title?

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

What works in nature must work for man? do you know how silly that stops, Dogs licks there balls, most males cannot or want to  just to give a simple example.

They seek to control using equality as a weapon.

Kudos to your post.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Who says that I must comment on your silly posts?

Why have you chosen to usurp Frank Sinatra's title?

why did you chose the 19th century fictional person ? 

duh.

you know they have squat when they focus on your profile name.. LMAO

why not challenge my posts, who cares what I chose as a profile name, I should have chosen "liberal killer" 

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Actually apes are poorly endowed compared to humans. Your ignorance causes you to imagine silverback gorillas with 15 inch schlongs, but this is not reflected by reality.

You know little how evolution works. The apes evolved and do not resemble their former selves. Blacks may not have evolved as quickly. Look, I know more than you do about science.

If you want to know America's future or how long will it survive you have to look at its  racial make up. and then decide.

Just now, lazaro said:

You know little how evolution works. The apes evolved and do not resemble their former selves. Blacks may not have evolved as quickly. Look, I know more than you do about science.

So for some reason, great apes, who now are relatively needle-dicked, used to have massive schlongs, but evolution, in order to make Black homo sapiens look bad, shrunk their schlongs?

This is how you see evolution and you claim that I am the one who does not understand it?

11 minutes ago, lazaro said:

You know little how evolution works. The apes evolved and do not resemble their former selves. 

It seems you dont how evolution works, as there are plenty of successful blacks and other minorities 

11 minutes ago, lazaro said:

Blacks may not have evolved as quickly. Look, I know more than you do about science.

Lots of fallacies there, I’m not sure if you’re good at math dude and Me being a numbers guy and a guy that looks at the evidence presented, so let’s break it down .

13% of the population in America is black, this is fact.

The highest ethnicity/race in Prison are blacks, this is fact.

2.2 million Plus are a guest of the government not including juveniles or those in mental facilities which is fact.

40% of the prison population is black according to the U.S bureau of Justice Stats, accepted fact.

So  During the 2012 election, 64% of blacks voted, which means the majority of them are not felons, they may not be bright but they are not felons, because felons are not allowed to vote, most of them voted for the messiah Obama

So minus the felons add in illiterates in Mississippi and places like that, gang members etc., the real number is about 5% of the black population is the problem and commits the crime and I love to see someone measure their IQ and compare it to law abiding blacks like Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Condoleezza Rice , Thomas Sowell and many many more.