lazaro

How should you judge one race from another?

1 hour ago, lazaro said:

I took a degree in Anthro. years ago when we often talked about race in the classroom. This was before PC shut down the anthro depts.

We were told we could talk about blacks in terms of their racial traits but not about their intelligence.

The only other restriction we had was that under no circumstances  could we even mention Jewish people ;this was verboten!

Do you believe whites mutated from blacks? here's my theory which I  proffered in an article I wrote for the dept.

It went along these lines, that human specie was covered with very dark long  hair.. It was long straight hair like whites have.

At one point there was an good deal of radio activity due to  sun spots which caused long hair as on whites to frizz and take the form of a brillo pad. just like negro hair.

The melanin in the hair entered the outer  skin layers and caused skin to become black. So the question is : did blacks mutate from whites?

What do you think?

Now we know you are 'nuckin futz!

11 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

That’s because you judge by words, not actions. 

I doubt any of the fake liberals on here have dedicated themselves to the downtrodden and helped as much as I have. 

You’re a bunch of entitlement monkeys suffering a lifetime of poor coping skillls and lifestyle choices. 

No, its your character that is always the issue!

And I live a clean life!

I tries to be your friend and offered  a TRUCE, but you rejected it!

16 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I doubt any of the fake liberals on here have dedicated themselves to the downtrodden and helped as much as I have.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sounds like you might have overdone kissin' Spanky Trump's ass, a bit.

12 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

No, its your character that is always the issue!

And I live a clean life!

I tries to be your friend and offered  a TRUCE, but you rejected it!

Awe, you know you’re my little special buddy! 🤣

8 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sounds like you might have overdone kissin' Spanky Trump's ass, a bit.

Well? Which one of you phony liberals have dedicated your lives and careers to the most downtrodden amoung is? 

Too busy trying to steal other people’s earnings through legislative action. 

1 hour ago, Faith said:

OVENS !

GAS OVENS ... are the need of the hour !

And you would be the first to go in them

17 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Awe, you know you’re my little special buddy! 🤣

Sure, you're black heart pumps piss for me!

Stop and think.. We hear about the  crisis at the border. These Latinos and other third world types will sap our resources ,commit unspeakable crimes , deal in drugs ,steal cars and take up space in the clinics and Medicaid hospitals in America. And so we are told. And all this is  probably very true.

But what I find amusing is that while conservative think tanks and jerks like Rush Limbaugh talk about the existential threat posed by these groups ,not only  financial , but also the threat to our culture[whatever that is].. all by a few thousand caravan types from central America..these conservatives fail to mention what 47 million African Americans [all legal citizens ] are doing and have been doing to our culture and financial well  being for about a 100 years or more... I mean how  bad can it get with what we all ready are having to deal with and with a much larger population?

50 minutes ago, lazaro said:

Stop and think.. We hear about the  crisis at the border. These Latinos and other third world types will sap our resources ,commit unspeakable crimes , deal in drugs ,steal cars and take up space in the clinics and Medicaid hospitals in America. And so we are told. And all this is  probably very true.

But what I find amusing is that while conservative think tanks and jerks like Rush Limbaugh talk about the existential threat posed by these groups ,not only  financial , but also the threat to our culture[whatever that is].. all by a few thousand caravan types from central America..these conservatives fail to mention what 47 million African Americans [all legal citizens ] are doing and have been doing to our culture and financial well  being for about a 100 years or more... I mean how  bad can it get with what we all ready are having to deal with and with a much larger population?

You're not familiar with stats on the black race, are you? 🤣

Way to shoot the hell out of your own argument.....

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

You're not familiar with stats on the black race, are you? 🤣

Way to shoot the hell out of your own argument.....

yes I am.. please do tell.

2 hours ago, lazaro said:

Actually they talk about it all the time. How do you help blacks in the United States when the vast majority of them hold values contrary to a culture of success? 

They don't want to assimilate.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, lazaro said:

I took a degree in Anthro. years ago when we often talked about race in the classroom. This was before PC shut down the anthro depts.

We were told we could talk about blacks in terms of their racial traits but not about their intelligence.

The only other restriction we had was that under no circumstances  could we even mention Jewish people ;this was verboten!

Do you believe whites mutated from blacks? here's my theory which I  proffered in an article I wrote for the dept.

It went along these lines, that human specie was covered with very dark long  hair.. It was long straight hair like whites have.

At one point there was an good deal of radio activity due to  sun spots which caused long hair as on whites to frizz and take the form of a brillo pad. just like negro hair.

The melanin in the hair entered the outer  skin layers and caused skin to become black. So the question is : did blacks mutate from whites?

What do you think?

I think that is several unlikely hypotheses. Light colored skin is better suited to produce Vitamin D, but burns in strong sunlight.

Darker skin is resistant to burning, but produces less Vitamin D.

So people in northern climates where there is less sunshine gradually became lighter due to natural selection.

So far, bones of the earliest  ancestors of modern humans have been found in Africa. There is more genetic diversity among people in Africa than there is among people elsewhere.

There are many books written on human elevation that are far more detailed than this.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Actually they talk about it all the time. How do you help blacks in the United States when the vast majority of them hold values contrary to a culture of success? 

You cannot make blanket statements about all Black people, just as you cannot make blanket statements about all White people. There are millions of economically successful Black Americans.

If you are going to judge people, doing so as members of a race is absurd. People should be judged as individuals, always.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:
1 hour ago, kfools said:

You cannot make blanket statements about all Black people

just as you cannot make blanket statements about all White people. There are millions of economically successful Black Americans.

If you are going to judge people, doing so as members of a race is absurd. People should be judged as individuals, always.

I didn't make a statement about ALL black people. You can read yes?

Try again.

You said, " They don't want to assimilate. "  so who is "they"?

The "vast majority of Black Americans don't want to assimilate". That is nearly all, is it not?

Orthodox Jews do not want to assimilate far more than Black Americans, and as a group they are not economically challenged.

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

when the vast majority of them hold values contrary to a culture of success? 

They would be referencing the vast majority. DURP. 

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You said, " They don't want to assimilate. "  so who is "they"?

The "vast majority of Black Americans don't want to assimilate". That is nearly all, is it not?

Orthodox Jews do not want to assimilate far more than Black Americans, and as a group they are not economically challenged.

Does nearly all mean all? 

DURP

How do orthodox Jews want to assimilate less than blacks exactly?

Just now, kfools said:

They would be referencing the vast majority. DURP. 

Does nearly all mean all? 

DURP

How do orthodox Jews want to assimilate less than blacks exactly?

By only marrying within their specific group via arranged marriages, only working in specific Jewish-owned businesses, requiring a specific type of clothing and avoiding contact with non-Orthodox Jews. The Hasidim  and other ultra Orthodox Jews are those who have segregated themselves the most.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Judaism

55 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

1. I doubt there are nearly as many Jews who practice that way of life as there are blacks in the United States. I doubt it's even close.

2. We are talking about the culture of success here in regards to assimilation. That doesn't sound like an unsuccessful model orthodox Jews are practicing.

5 hours ago, lazaro said:

yes I am.. please do tell.

Why would you want more crime, more welfare handed out and more unskilled labor depressing wages when it’s the federal governments job to stop illegal immigration??????

your question is like what’s the big deal with two murders if we already have one? 

I'm not a believer in doing things by half. Either deal with the African American problem or you are simply exchanging one problem for another of the same genre.

1 minute ago, lazaro said:

I'm not a believer in doing things by half. Either deal with the African American problem or you are simply exchanging one problem for another of the same genre.

^^Azzhole Racist