lazaro

How should you judge one race from another?

In the final analysis everyone is the same: everyone is a product of their environment and the influences from family ,friends teachers and education level.

So how should one race of people be judged ;one from the other?

Each race should be judged by the sum total of their accomplishments  over the course of their existence .

Each individual must be seen as representing the sum total of all which has preceded him or her.

We all stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before.

Are you a Black person?  Let me tell you something..

This is how you are viewed not only in America but worldwide.

Ever wonder why store clerks are told to keep  an eye on African American shoppers even in crummy stores like Wal Mart?

They know what you represent . .. They know what  has preceded you in this life. SEE WHAT I MEAN? jelly bean?

1 minute ago, lazaro said:

In the final analysis everyone is the same: everyone is a product of their environment and the influences from family ,friends teachers and education level.

Each race should be judged by the sum total of their accomplishments  over the course of their existence .

Each individual must be seen as representing the sum total of all which has preceded him or her.

Ever wonder why store clerks are told to keep  an eye on African American shoppers even in crummy stores like Wal Mart?

They know what you represent . .. They know what  has preceded you in this life. SEE WHAT I MEAN? jelly bean?

how do they judge you?

2 minutes ago, RocknTroller said:

The answer is obvious.. we should judge one race by who wins the race

O.K O..K. How do you judge Black people? .. Do you judge by color and hair texture only?

How do you do it.. by aesthetic values?   Whoopie Goldberg? A monkey of some kind.. that wouldn't be  fair..

I judge all democrats the same...….if you are a black man and can prove that you have never voted democrat, well then you are my brother....if you are white and voted democrat...well there are no retards in my family....so you are an ass hole piece of sh it.

Racing trucks on a NASCAR track is just stupid.

kj

8 hours ago, lazaro said:

O.K O..K. How do you judge Black people? .

Just like I judge all 7.5 Billion People on the 5 Billion year old spaceship

11 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Fukk off you racist azzhole. You are not welcome here.

ultraliberals believe in free speech just as long as you agree with them.

leftwinger thinks it OK to say hateful things about Trump because leftwinger is a ultraliberal

leftwinger wants to shut lazaro down because he doesn't like lazaros opinion and choose not to debate him from a educated position or even shun him for that matter.

lazaro...I am not real comfortable with your opinion BUT think trying to shut it down is alot worse.

news media executives discussing trump speech what we need to hear

You ever notice that it's ALWAYS the LIBRETARD SHlTSTAINS that want to JUDGE PEOPLE based on their RACE??

AND THEN they have the AUDACITY to call REPUBLICANS racist???

10 hours ago, slideman said:

Race is a social construct. We are all of the same species.

No.

I used to think this also. It biologically wrong to say. Scientific study into this is not popular but it's there if you look.

13 hours ago, lazaro said:

One species of male and female reproductions as eternally separated in biological order so far that adds into the whole population at large in this atmosphere now as it was throughout history of distorting the self evident intellectually.

thank you for this OP that shows where racism starts in your mind and sread by your collective cast of characters acting larger than self contained to your own specific skin conception to extinction this population never stays the same total sum details arrived currently, twice since inception as a species.

I took a degree in Anthro. years ago when we often talked about race in the classroom. This was before PC shut down the anthro depts.

We were told we could talk about blacks in terms of their racial traits but not about their intelligence.

The only other restriction we had was that under no circumstances  could we even mention Jewish people ;this was verboten!

Do you believe whites mutated from blacks? here's my theory which I  proffered in an article I wrote for the dept.

It went along these lines, that human specie was covered with very dark long  hair.. It was long straight hair like whites have.

At one point there was an good deal of radio activity due to  sun spots which caused long hair as on whites to frizz and take the form of a brillo pad. just like negro hair.

The melanin in the hair entered the outer  skin layers and caused skin to become black. So the question is : did blacks mutate from whites?

What do you think?

23 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Fukk off you racist azzhole. You are not welcome here.

Actually he's got a point alright!

Either you are a retarded POS or you can't but see that the white race has all the credit for what makes life easy for humans !

It it were for blacks, browns, yellows and the scourge known as muslimes, we'd still be in the dark ages lapidating each other  !

Well, filthy vermin muslimes still do that of course.

OVENS !

GAS OVENS ... are the need of the hour !

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Judge someone by their actions. Plain and simple. 

That's right!

Stop bombing them !

Round them all up ... gas them all !

That is the environment-friendly way !

24 minutes ago, lazaro said:

So the question is : did blacks mutate from whites?

What do you think?

Naa !

Whites evoluted from the Hominidis.

Blacks from apes.

It's all clear from their reaction to circumstances .

In a crisis whites tend to hold their horses and evaluate the situation , whereas blacks and the rest of them ape-descendants  go into a tantrum, yelling and smashing everything within reach !

23 hours ago, lazaro said:

you must be an alt right dude, threads like these irritates me to no end.

So you are judging all black people by the actions of a few that lives in the Ghettos or inner cities?

talking about stupid, If I see a conservative black person, I never ever worry about them stealing or doing things illegal, now Democrat blacks with their victimhood mentality I will be concern.

I judge a person by their actions not by their race , as I see many of my Scottish and Irish family members who are too stupid and should not vote, they are liberals, I also judge them by their political affiliations, I find that even a few  Conservative Muslims who believes in the law of the land over sharia law are fine in my books, just like most conservatives of any race.

By the way White Democrats are the highest numbers of people on Welfare , did you know that?

22 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Race should only be used as a descriptor.

Humans should be judged based on their actions. 

I judge all people, regardless of race, by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER!

But you, Nigga, are still ugly! LOL!

On 1/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, lazaro said:

You don't.

You mind your own business....and, get a Life of your own....and, put a little-more effort into judging yourself.

Quite often it's called Maturity.

11 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I judge all people, regardless of race, by the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER!

But you, Nigga, are still ugly! LOL!

That’s because you judge by words, not actions. 

I doubt any of the fake liberals on here have dedicated themselves to the downtrodden and helped as much as I have. 

You’re a bunch of entitlement monkeys suffering a lifetime of poor coping skillls and lifestyle choices.