Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

How would our country look if ONLY NET contributors to the federal government could vote in federal elections?

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Ignorant of history as the founders were very worried about what non property holders would attempt to do. Now we know. Vote themselves other people’s earnings.....

We're not some kind of snooty gated community.  America is a melting pot of old and young, rich and poor, different races and socioeconomic backgrounds.  Many people travel for their jobs extensively and see no need in purchasing property when they're probably going to be somewhere else in a year or two.  Others simply don't have the income to purchase property; that doesn't mean that they shouldn't have a say in how our government is run.

A country where only the wealthy get to vote is no country I would ever want to be part of.  We need EVERYONE voting, allow all votes to be counted, then let the majority win.  Isn't that the ultimate incentive to develop an economy that works for all our citizens (not just those with considerable wealth)?  

18 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

We're not some kind of snooty gated community.  America is a melting pot of old and young, rich and poor, different races and socioeconomic backgrounds.  Many people travel for their jobs extensively and see no need in purchasing property when they're probably going to be somewhere else in a year or two.  Others simply don't have the income to purchase property; that doesn't mean that they shouldn't have a say in how our government is run.

A country where only the wealthy get to vote is no country I would ever want to be part of.  We need EVERYONE voting, allow all votes to be counted, then let the majority win.  Isn't that the ultimate incentive to develop an economy that works for all our citizens (not just those with considerable wealth)?  

RR, what do you think about mainmoron trashing DeepBreath's dead Navy son?

14 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Because you bigots are still trying to punish the South for the Civil War and slavery.

Punish them with all that free money courtesy of those pesky liberals?

how do you red staters endure it😀

19 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

https://taxfoundation.org/60-percent-households-now-receive-more-transfer-income-they-pay-taxes/

60 Percent of Households Now Receive More in Transfer Income Than they Pay in Taxes

It's really easy to volunteer other people's money to hand to yourselves isn't it welfare mooches? 

Do you think we'd have a large entitlement welfare system without you tit suckers voting yourselves other people money? 

This also proves that ONLY 40% of the posters on this board are net contributors and I'm reasonably sure NONE of you from the left are. 🤣

You would have  a totally red Rethuglican FASCIST NATION run by corporate autocrats sucking the people dry like the parasites they are!

Oops! Wait! We already have that!

4 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Almost all of your blue states are deep, deep in debt, boy. 

But they pay in more than they get back.

not so the red states like randy Paul’s Kentucky 

randy  is s gasbag like his crackpot old man but he isn’t dumb enough to tell the voters the free money is over and lying will have to raise state and local taxes to make up the diff.

nothing like liberturdian hypocrisy from a grease ball like randy

oh, and what the fcuk is that thing on his head?????😀

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

You would have  a totally red Rethuglican FASCIST NATION run by corporate autocrats sucking the people dry like the parasites they are!

But trump would not be allowed to vote😀

36 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Punish them with all that free money courtesy of those pesky liberals?

how do you red staters endure it😀

Harry, what do you think about mainmoron trashing DeepBreath's dead Navy son?

Back to the topic,

america would be a vastly different place if only those who have no transfer income were allowed to vote. However, it is fantasy much like hypothesizing about America if there was no internet. 

7 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Amazing that no one will call mainemoron out for his despicable behavior.

Perhaps you should handle this via PM instead of derailing the thread?  :rolleyes:  Novel concept, I realize.

57 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Amazing that no one will call mainemoron out for his despicable behavior.

It appears as though maineman did indeed break forum rules... but I see trash talking about people's families on this board daily, so it's kinda hard to enforce.

In the end, that sort of behavior does speak to one's character... or lack thereof.

This is why I have a hard time believing that maineman was ever a senior officer at all. He may have served, and maybe even for 25 years... but I doubt very seriously he was ever an officer.

He has that bitter career enlisted man air about him.

8 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I only have four on ignore and yet deal with/tolerate keyboard warriors such as yourself.... 

Only partially impartial. 🤣

8 hours ago, leomon said:

I thought u were all about the constitution and freedom

What happened to your right to vote lol..

So it is all about money to you cons, you show your true colors.

It’s all about enjoying the fruits of our labor without entitlement monkeys voting themselves other people’s money. There’s a reason no social welfare existed in this country at the federal level long after the founding fathers were gone. 

6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Wow. I knew mainemoron was a piece of shit but this is low even for that snake. 

DeepBreath, I'm sorry for the loss of your son, and sorry that you have to endure the crap mainemoron said about him.

I can easily believe mainemoron stooped to such despicable level, but I AM surprised none of the liberals here have called him out on such an utterly depraved, wholly evil diatribe. Wow.

Reported directly to @teacher. Don't bother using the report feature to report a liberal, Middliar and blewadog will just ignore and bury it.

Thanks. My only son too. 

None of the fake libs here have any honor or character. 

6 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Yes. You want to continue legally stealing from others through the legislative process because you have no respect for your fellow man, no values or morals. 

People who do do not contribute to the federal till SHOULD NOT be able to vote themselves other people’s money and that’s exactly what’s happening. 

60% of Americans are living off the backs of the other 40% and will continue to suck tit milk until someone weens them off it. 

What would happen to you if 60% of your organs stopped? 

6 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

We definitely wouldn’t have welfare or 20 trillion in debt. 

We’d have excellent infrastructure and a society in which everyone could thrive. 

6 hours ago, harryramar said:

But they pay in more than they get back.

not so the red states like randy Paul’s Kentucky 

randy  is s gasbag like his crackpot old man but he isn’t dumb enough to tell the voters the free money is over and lying will have to raise state and local taxes to make up the diff.

nothing like liberturdian hypocrisy from a grease ball like randy

oh, and what the fcuk is that thing on his head?????😀

Irrelevant as they’re all fiscal trainwrecks. 

Democrats are horrible at fiscal resonsibility. I bet Illinois, California and New York have more debt and unfounded liabilities than the other 47 states combined. 

14 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

It’s all about enjoying the fruits of our labor without entitlement monkeys voting themselves other people’s money. There’s a reason no social welfare existed in this country at the federal level long after the founding fathers were gone. 

how about we take away your gun rights first then we talk

Since you want to take away peoples right to vote

16 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Only partially impartial. 🤣

Some are not worth the time. It is not due to them disagreeing with me. It is due to them offering nothing other than unrelated and unnecessary vitriol. 

6 hours ago, leomon said:

how about we take away your gun rights first then we talk

Since you want to take away peoples right to vote

Where in the bill of rights is your right to vote? 

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Some are not worth the time. It is not due to them disagreeing with me. It is due to them offering nothing other than unrelated and unnecessary vitriol. 

You justify your censorship however you can best sleep at night. 🤣

29 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You justify your censorship however you can best sleep at night. 🤣

You are correct. I sleep great at night. When I leave the office, I leave this distraction behind and pay it no mind. Life goes on without the approval/disapproval of strangers. 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:41 PM, maineman said:

your kid was a loser...

Remember when?

On 1/10/2019 at 9:52 AM, DeepBreath said:

So calling him a methhead and likely a meth overdose is not attacking my dead son. Gotya. 

Upon further reflection, I have no reason to suspect your son died of anything other than honorable circumstances, and it was inappropriate for me to suggest otherwise.  Please accept my heartfelt apology and condolences over your loss.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, Faith said:

Apparently you're not aware that Gandhi was a muslime-lover traitor of the Indian people, shipped in from South Africa by the British, to favor the filthy Muslim scourge to sprout root and get recognition in the sub-continent.

After the job was done he became a liability ... and the British made sure, by proxy, that he went away.

The b astard should have been shot the moment he set foot on land.

Boorda... and Stearney??

I can float boats mm..  3 Bil I can stop imimigrants from shythole coiuntries