Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

How would our country look if ONLY NET contributors to the federal government could vote in federal elections?

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

the cunt called me a traitor.  I will not stand for that.  

You stooped as low as it gets. I figured you would judging by the way you held up your oath to protect the constitution. 

8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

teacher should be informed...I think he would be fair

You know I won’t do that. Maineman should turn himself in if he has even a shred of honor left. 

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

dude....I certainly did not expect this out of you....we call names here...we do not attack dead children of members...we dont attack members of children period...it is not a very good sign of character...you know this...you said as much to me once

she called me a traitor and then posted a picture of a dead sailor.  DO you know it is her son?  Of course you don't.... it could be anybody... but. one thing you KNOW about the corpse in the picture is that he ain't no fucking HERO.  The guy was in the Navy for AT LEAST four years, and the HIGHEST medal he won in those four years was the one that every swinging dick who does four years without a captain's mast NJP gets.  That ain't no fucking HERO, by ANY measure!   That is a go along, to get along, do as little as you need to to avoid discipline and skate your way to a good conduct medal.  lol

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

You know I won’t do that. Maineman should turn himself in if he has even a shred of honor left. 

it kinda irks me that he is doing that....I was pretty disgusted at what golf did to his daughter...and sided with mainman on that issue.....still do.....and he comes here and does this to your son....it makes me wish I would have kept quiet when he and golf were going at it....

Just now, maineman said:

she called me a traitor and then posted a picture of a dead sailor.  DO you know it is her son?  Of course you don't.... it could be anybody... but. one thing you KNOW about the corpse in the picture is that he ain't no fucking HERO.  The guy was in the Navy for AT LEAST four years, and the HIGHEST medal he won in those four years was the one that every swinging dick who does four years without a captain's mast NJP gets.  That ain't no fucking HERO, by ANY measure!   That is a go along, to get along, do as little as you need to to avoid discipline and skate your way to a good conduct medal.  lol

um....tell ya what....you be you....that is all you can be

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You stooped as low as it gets. I figured you would judging by the way you held up your oath to protect the constitution. 

how does laughing at your dead meth head son dishonor the constitution, you stupid cunt?

Just now, bigsky said:

um....tell ya what....you be you....that is all you can be

call me a traitor after I spent half my fucking life keeping HER ass safe from communism???? fuck her.  She doesn't get to call a career naval officer a traitor and then expect his sympathy when she posts an unattributed picture of a dead enlisted sailor.   I've cried enough tears in my life for REAL sailors. 

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

So you want to cut the poor people out. 

Out of voting themselves other people’s money? YES. 

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

You’re  still attacking my dead son after it’s been pointed out it’s against the forum rules. Looks like your stupidity is only bested by your lack of honor. 

How would it look if our economic system didn't let a few people take almost all the wealth, so that they then pay most of the taxes?

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Answer to the OP"s question:  un-American

Why is that? You’re obviously ignorant of our history. 

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You’re  still attacking my dead son after it’s been pointed out it’s against the forum rules. Looks like your stupidity is only bested by your lack of honor. 

you claim you have a dead son.  I could give a shit..  You called me a traitor.  Own it , cunt.

1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

How would it look if our economic system didn't let a few people take almost all the wealth, so that they then pay most of the taxes?

What do you mean let? Anyone can generate as much wealth as they wish, assuming they have the talent, education, skills to earn it. 

Dont be be hating because you lack what others have. 

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

you claim you have a dead son.  I could give a Bad word.  You called me a traitor.  Own it , cunt.

Yes. I sacrificed much more than you did or ever will. That makes you livid, doesn’t it? 

Livid enough to repeatedly attack someone’s dead son. 

Lets hope you take this as a sign you need serious help. 

20 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yes. I sacrificed much more than you did or ever will. That makes you livid, doesn’t it? 

Livid enough to repeatedly attack someone’s dead son. 

Lets hope you take this as a sign you need serious help. 

Once again,,, you call a career military man a traitor, don’t expect valet parking.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

Once again,,, you call a career military man a traitor, don’t expect valet parking.

You are a traitor to the principles this country was founded on and stop trying to justify your breaking the forum rules AFTER golfboy was suspended for attacking your daughter. 

You have ZERO HONOR and ZERO CHARACTER. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You are a traitor to the principles this country was founded on and stop trying to justify your breaking the forum rules AFTER golfboy was suspended for attacking your daughter. 

You have ZERO HONOR and ZERO CHARACTER. 

unfortunately this post is accurate.........

Just now, dontlooknow said:

First off everybody contributes to the federal government. 

No, not everybody.

Just now, rippy38 said:

No, not everybody.

Yes everybody even the bum on the corner that just buy alcoholic drinks with the change he begged for. Federal liquor taxes. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes everybody even the bum on the corner that just buy alcoholic drinks with the change he begged for. Federal liquor taxes. 

The first time he ends up in jail or an emergency room, or someone has to scoop his sh!t off the sidewalk, then any liquor taxes he's paid are negated.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

The first time he ends up in jail or an emergency room, or someone has to scoop his sh!t off the sidewalk, then any liquor taxes he's paid are negated.

Doesn't matter he contributed. Why is it that welfare is higher in Kentucky and Mississippi.