Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

How would our country look if ONLY NET contributors to the federal government could vote in federal elections?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Prove it. No opinions, rhetoric, name calling, subjectivity. 

 

I admit that this is not what I had in mind during grad school but as of yet, it is a fine gig. 

Now you're lying about grad school. You're not smart enough to get an associates in community college. 

 

So what do you REALLY do? Wait, we'll never get the truth out of someone who's already exposed. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Faith. Options 

 

 

This poor sap can't even handle opposing views. A REAL sign of intellect there, sparky. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yup. Time to put an end to it. No vote unless you're one of the 40% who contribute. 

Yes...it's corruption that the dems condone to win votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Now you're lying about grad school. You're not smart enough to get an associates in community college. 

 

So what do you REALLY do? Wait, we'll never get the truth out of someone who's already exposed. 🤣

for sake of anonymity, I am not going to divulge too much. Judging by your posts, you could not be trusted if I was to give out my name and job title. However, I have stated on many occasions in this forum so feel free to search. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

This poor sap can't even handle opposing views. A REAL sign of intellect there, sparky. 🤣

Its more like some are not worth the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Oh, I KNOW politicians hand out other people's HARD EARNED money for votes which in turn vote themselves MORE of other people's money.

 

Do you think this would be the case if ONLY contributors could vote? 

woulda coulda shoulda....

 

this is a profoundly stupid thread.  

 

what if we'd never given suffrage to non-property owners? what if women still couldn't vote?  what if negroes were still property?

 

any OTHER bizarre, irrelevant fascist/racist/misogynist fantasies you want to spring on us? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its more like some are not worth the time. 

 

Run ... rat ... run !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

woulda coulda shoulda....

 

this is a profoundly stupid thread.  

 

what if we'd never given suffrage to non-property owners? what if women still couldn't vote?  what if negroes were still property?

 

any OTHER bizarre, irrelevant fascist/racist/misogynist fantasies you want to spring on us? 

Once again...mainedunce does not know the difference.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

for sake of anonymity, I am not going to divulge too much. Judging by your posts, you could not be trusted if I was to give out my name and job title. However, I have stated on many occasions in this forum so feel free to search. 

You vastly overtime my desire to confirm your lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its more like some are not worth the time. 

Or you want to protect your narrow ideology from anything that may challenge it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, maineman said:

woulda coulda shoulda....

 

this is a profoundly stupid thread.  

 

what if we'd never given suffrage to non-property owners? what if women still couldn't vote?  what if negroes were still property?

 

any OTHER bizarre, irrelevant fascist/racist/misogynist fantasies you want to spring on us? 

This country may not have lost it's way if we never allowed anyone but property owners to vote. 

 

It's clear our founding fathers only wanted contributors to have a voice in politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

This country may not have lost it's way if we never allowed anyone but property owners to vote. 

 

It's clear our founding fathers only wanted contributors to have a voice in politics. 

woulda coulda shoulda.... go find Mister Whoopee and get into his Way Back machine.  Get the fuck outa here, you stupid moron..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

woulda coulda shoulda.... go find Mister Whoopee and get into his Way Back machine.  Get the fuck outa here, you stupid moron..

It's never too late. And of course the point stands. We wouldn't have a gargantuan welfare state if it wasn't for the non-contributors such as yourself. 

 

What did you do again? Ship cook? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our "Founding Fathers" owned negroes as property, too.  I sure as hell am not going to abdicate MY rights to determine what sort of country I live in today to the wishes of a bunch of old fucks who wore wigs and had wooden teeth.  They were PEOPLE, not fucking DEITIES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

It's never too late. And of course the point stands. We wouldn't have a gargantuan welfare state if it wasn't for the non-contributors such as yourself. 

 

What did you do again? Ship cook? 

I was commissioned.  I ate what the cooks prepared.  I drove ships.  I had a shore command.  You, clearly, are too cowardly to have EVER served in ANY capacity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

Our "Founding Fathers" owned negroes as property, too.  I sure as hell am not going to abdicate MY rights to determine what sort of country I live in today to the wishes of a bunch of old fucks who wore wigs and had wooden teeth.  They were PEOPLE, not fucking DEITIES.

Actually, they're a hell of a lot smarter than what we offer today. For instance, they knew exactly what would happen if we made Washington D. C. the center of power for instance.

😂

 

I love watching people like yourself that supposedly swore an oath to protect the constitution, literally trash and bash it, daily. 

 

You sir, are a fraud of highest magnitude. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeepBreath said:

Actually, they're a hell of a lot smarter than what we offer today. For instance, they knew exactly what would happen if we made Washington D. C. the center of power for instance.

😂

 

I love watching people like yourself that supposedly swore an oath to protect the constitution, literally trash and bash it, daily. 

 

You sir, are a fraud of highest magnitude. 

 

I never bash the constitution.

 

You never served... coward.... pussy.... fag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I was commissioned.  I ate what the cooks prepared.  I drove ships.  I had a shore command.  You, clearly, are too cowardly to have EVER served in ANY capacity.

Uh, huh. Sure you did.....🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son gave his life to this country while in the Navy. He's a TRUE hero. You're a traitor to the constitution and this country, traitor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Uh, huh. Sure you did.....🤣

my retirement check spends just as nicely whether or not a fag pussy coward like you believes it or not.

 

You stupid moron.... my money made more money than you did today.... and all I did was take my dogs for a walk on the beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

My son gave his life to this country while in the Navy. He's a TRUE hero. You're a traitor to the constitution and this country, traitor. 

and you didn't serve.... 

 

just like I said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

My son gave his life to this country while in the Navy. He's a TRUE hero. You're a traitor to the constitution and this country, traitor. 

what happened?  did he overdose on meth while on liberty in Yokosuka?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×