Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

How would our country look if ONLY NET contributors to the federal government could vote in federal elections?

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Prove it. No opinions, rhetoric, name calling, subjectivity. 

I admit that this is not what I had in mind during grad school but as of yet, it is a fine gig. 

Now you're lying about grad school. You're not smart enough to get an associates in community college. 

So what do you REALLY do? Wait, we'll never get the truth out of someone who's already exposed. 🤣

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Faith. Options 

This poor sap can't even handle opposing views. A REAL sign of intellect there, sparky. 🤣

5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yup. Time to put an end to it. No vote unless you're one of the 40% who contribute. 

Yes...it's corruption that the dems condone to win votes.

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Now you're lying about grad school. You're not smart enough to get an associates in community college. 

So what do you REALLY do? Wait, we'll never get the truth out of someone who's already exposed. 🤣

for sake of anonymity, I am not going to divulge too much. Judging by your posts, you could not be trusted if I was to give out my name and job title. However, I have stated on many occasions in this forum so feel free to search. 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

This poor sap can't even handle opposing views. A REAL sign of intellect there, sparky. 🤣

Its more like some are not worth the time. 

56 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Oh, I KNOW politicians hand out other people's HARD EARNED money for votes which in turn vote themselves MORE of other people's money.

Do you think this would be the case if ONLY contributors could vote? 

woulda coulda shoulda....

this is a profoundly stupid thread.  

what if we'd never given suffrage to non-property owners? what if women still couldn't vote?  what if negroes were still property?

any OTHER bizarre, irrelevant fascist/racist/misogynist fantasies you want to spring on us? 

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Run ... rat ... run !

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

what if we'd never given suffrage to non-property owners? what if women still couldn't vote?  what if negroes were still property?

any OTHER bizarre, irrelevant fascist/racist/misogynist fantasies you want to spring on us? 

Once again...mainedunce does not know the difference.  

25 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

for sake of anonymity, I am not going to divulge too much. Judging by your posts, you could not be trusted if I was to give out my name and job title. However, I have stated on many occasions in this forum so feel free to search. 

You vastly overtime my desire to confirm your lies. 

26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Or you want to protect your narrow ideology from anything that may challenge it. 

26 minutes ago, maineman said:

This country may not have lost it's way if we never allowed anyone but property owners to vote. 

It's clear our founding fathers only wanted contributors to have a voice in politics. 

16 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

This country may not have lost it's way if we never allowed anyone but property owners to vote. 

It's clear our founding fathers only wanted contributors to have a voice in politics. 

woulda coulda shoulda.... go find Mister Whoopee and get into his Way Back machine.  Get the fuck outa here, you stupid moron..

1 minute ago, maineman said:

woulda coulda shoulda.... go find Mister Whoopee and get into his Way Back machine.  Get the fuck outa here, you stupid moron..

It's never too late. And of course the point stands. We wouldn't have a gargantuan welfare state if it wasn't for the non-contributors such as yourself. 

What did you do again? Ship cook? 

Our "Founding Fathers" owned negroes as property, too.  I sure as hell am not going to abdicate MY rights to determine what sort of country I live in today to the wishes of a bunch of old fucks who wore wigs and had wooden teeth.  They were PEOPLE, not fucking DEITIES.

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

It's never too late. And of course the point stands. We wouldn't have a gargantuan welfare state if it wasn't for the non-contributors such as yourself. 

What did you do again? Ship cook? 

I was commissioned.  I ate what the cooks prepared.  I drove ships.  I had a shore command.  You, clearly, are too cowardly to have EVER served in ANY capacity.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Our "Founding Fathers" owned negroes as property, too.  I sure as hell am not going to abdicate MY rights to determine what sort of country I live in today to the wishes of a bunch of old fucks who wore wigs and had wooden teeth.  They were PEOPLE, not fucking DEITIES.

Actually, they're a hell of a lot smarter than what we offer today. For instance, they knew exactly what would happen if we made Washington D. C. the center of power for instance.

😂

I love watching people like yourself that supposedly swore an oath to protect the constitution, literally trash and bash it, daily. 

You sir, are a fraud of highest magnitude. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Actually, they're a hell of a lot smarter than what we offer today. For instance, they knew exactly what would happen if we made Washington D. C. the center of power for instance.

😂

I love watching people like yourself that supposedly swore an oath to protect the constitution, literally trash and bash it, daily. 

You sir, are a fraud of highest magnitude. 

I never bash the constitution.

You never served... coward.... pussy.... fag.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I was commissioned.  I ate what the cooks prepared.  I drove ships.  I had a shore command.  You, clearly, are too cowardly to have EVER served in ANY capacity.

Uh, huh. Sure you did.....🤣

My son gave his life to this country while in the Navy. He's a TRUE hero. You're a traitor to the constitution and this country, traitor. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Uh, huh. Sure you did.....🤣

my retirement check spends just as nicely whether or not a fag pussy coward like you believes it or not.

You stupid moron.... my money made more money than you did today.... and all I did was take my dogs for a walk on the beach.

My son gave his life to this country while in the Navy. He's a TRUE hero. You're a traitor to the constitution and this country, traitor. 

and you didn't serve.... 

just like I said.

what happened?  did he overdose on meth while on liberty in Yokosuka?