Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ConservativeBob

Hello From a Conservative

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone.  My name is Bob, and I am a conservative, not that much of a Trump guy though.  I've come one this site because I want to try to understand how others believe about various issues.  I have no ulterior motive, just as I have no desire to mask the fact that I am a conservative.  I do not wish to try to prove anyone wrong about anything...  I just want to learn others' viewpoints on issues.  I fear that at times, we as human beings can inadvertently create bubbles of comfort for ourselves, where everyone believes the same and there is no free exchange of ideas.  I want to challenge that phenomenon. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConservativeBob said:

Hello everyone.  My name is Bob, and I am a conservative, not that much of a Trump guy though.  I've come one this site because I want to try to understand how others believe about various issues.  I have no ulterior motive, just as I have no desire to mask the fact that I am a conservative.  I do not wish to try to prove anyone wrong about anything...  I just want to learn others' viewpoints on issues.  I fear that at times, we as human beings can inadvertently create bubbles of comfort for ourselves, where everyone believes the same and there is no free exchange of ideas.  I want to challenge that phenomenon. 

 

 

Welcome. Do not let the trolls get you bogged down in insults and mud-slinging. The "ignore user" feature is quite nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's just a few examples of your fellow "conservatives"...such wonderful and 'smart' people!!

 

 

  1. bigsky replied to king of the county's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

    on melania tonight after Obama is arrested and hung from a tree....
  2.  

     

    bigsky replied to ExPDXer's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

    which is why nobody has heard from the filthy ni66er...…. hes gonna swing.....
  3.  

     

    bigsky replied to ExPDXer's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

    well...if the ni66er was the potus in charge at the time of the skullduggery.....isn't he the one that you should have under a microscope? you irrational bitch

 

 

 

 

bigsky

remember when they had Obama on the cover of that magazine.....it was in the outhouse and after I wiped my ass with it it didn't look any different.....

filthy ni66ers...

 

 

 

bigsky

when Obama was in there he kept it in ghetto shape.....roaches and sh it....chicken bones under the sofas.......chitlin grease in the ducts......despicable.....we cant ever allow filth like that to inhabit the white house again

 

 

bigsky

Obama left the white house in fu cking disrepair.....he infested it with roaches and the grease buildup in the kitchen ducting was atrocious....he is a filthy person to want to live in conditions like that and an ass hole for disrespecting the peoples house like that...and yes, there were chicken bones under the sofa......so what again did I say that was racist? the truth? fu ck you dip sh it 

 

 

 

MidnightMax said:
Then you could REALLY be proud of your little "n!gger god" couldn't you????
 
Blue Devil...oktoberkat is a coward N!gger.
 
 
 
Blue Devil ...Ignorant and Stupid Bad wordin' N!ggers...
 
 

Blue Devil

Cling to your Plantation n!gger cause, Communists.

 

 

Blue Devil

n!ggers were never that important, were already being replaced by machinery, and if the Southern Americans had any idea of just have Bad worded up America would get because of them?

 

JTZilla

 
i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!
 
 
JTZilla
 
Bad word obama and the nigacrats he stands for
 
 
JTZilla
 
she isnt moving in because  she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell
 
 

JTZilla

 

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

 

unbelievable

 

 

JTZilla

 
i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!
 
 
JTZilla
 
  no more nlgger filth in the white house
 
JTZilla
 
better than having a field nlgger like michael (michelle) obama in the white house,,,,
 
 

Room Idiot615

 

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

 

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConservativeBob said:

If one can effectively articulate a valid viewpoint, then insults and jabs shouldn't be necessary.  

Good luck with that!

 

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

Here's just a few examples of your fellow "conservatives"...such wonderful and 'smart' people!!

 

 

  1. bigsky replied to king of the county's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

    on melania tonight after Obama is arrested and hung from a tree....
  2.  

     

    bigsky replied to ExPDXer's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

    which is why nobody has heard from the filthy ni66er...…. hes gonna swing.....
  3.  

     

    bigsky replied to ExPDXer's topic in No Holds Barred Political Forum

    well...if the ni66er was the potus in charge at the time of the skullduggery.....isn't he the one that you should have under a microscope? you irrational bitch

 

 

 

 

bigsky

remember when they had Obama on the cover of that magazine.....it was in the outhouse and after I wiped my ass with it it didn't look any different.....

filthy ni66ers...

 

 

 

bigsky

when Obama was in there he kept it in ghetto shape.....roaches and sh it....chicken bones under the sofas.......chitlin grease in the ducts......despicable.....we cant ever allow filth like that to inhabit the white house again

 

 

bigsky

Obama left the white house in fu cking disrepair.....he infested it with roaches and the grease buildup in the kitchen ducting was atrocious....he is a filthy person to want to live in conditions like that and an ass hole for disrespecting the peoples house like that...and yes, there were chicken bones under the sofa......so what again did I say that was racist? the truth? fu ck you dip sh it 

 

 

 

MidnightMax said:
Then you could REALLY be proud of your little "n!gger god" couldn't you????
 
Blue Devil...oktoberkat is a coward N!gger.
 
 
 
Blue Devil ...Ignorant and Stupid Bad wordin' N!ggers...
 
 

Blue Devil

Cling to your Plantation n!gger cause, Communists.

 

 

Blue Devil

n!ggers were never that important, were already being replaced by machinery, and if the Southern Americans had any idea of just have Bad worded up America would get because of them?

 

JTZilla

 
i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!
 
 
JTZilla
 
Bad word obama and the nigacrats he stands for
 
 
JTZilla
 
she isnt moving in because  she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell
 
 

JTZilla

 

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

 

unbelievable

 

 

JTZilla

 
i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a Bad wording filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse....  Im ashamed of my country!!!
 
 
JTZilla
 
  no more nlgger filth in the white house
 
JTZilla
 
better than having a field nlgger like michael (michelle) obama in the white house,,,,
 
 

Room Idiot615

 

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

 

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

 

Bob, Benson is the room retard... you will find that out soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Bob, and welcome aboard. Real conservatives are wonderful people who we should all honor and respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ConservativeBob said:

I fear that at times, we as human beings can inadvertently create bubbles of comfort for ourselves, where everyone believes the same and there is no free exchange of ideas.

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah......Bubbles of Comfort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ConservativeBob said:

Hello everyone.  My name is Bob, and I am a conservative, not that much of a Trump guy though.  I've come one this site because I want to try to understand how others believe about various issues.  I have no ulterior motive, just as I have no desire to mask the fact that I am a conservative.  I do not wish to try to prove anyone wrong about anything...  I just want to learn others' viewpoints on issues.  I fear that at times, we as human beings can inadvertently create bubbles of comfort for ourselves, where everyone believes the same and there is no free exchange of ideas.  I want to challenge that phenomenon. 

 

 

 

Right. Nice try troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^ above....his former name is Untitled, he stayed home Election Day crying over Bernie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^^ benson the room retard always posts childish memes... watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ConservativeBob said:

Hopefully not too much.  If one can effectively articulate a valid viewpoint, then insults and jabs shouldn't be necessary.  

 

so far you have nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Or, as SpyCar put it about Leftwinger/Untitled....
 
SpyCar said:

 

Oh BS. You claim to be a "liberal" one minute and then claim to be "as far to the left as it gets" the next.

 

You voted for multiple Republicans for the Senate who went on to (quite predictably) to confirm 4 rightwing anti-choice Supreme Court Justices between them.

 

Then you sat out 2016 with Trump on the ballot while you funded groups that encouraged others to sit out the election which enabled the election of Donald J Trump, while you agitated against the Democrats online.

 

You are an evil mofo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Hello Bob, and welcome aboard. Real conservatives are wonderful people who we should all honor and respect. 

They are?????

 

Wecome CONBOB, I think you are conning us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benson13 said:
Or, as SpyCar put it about Leftwinger/Untitled....
 
SpyCar said:

 

Oh BS. You claim to be a "liberal" one minute and then claim to be "as far to the left as it gets" the next.

 

You voted for multiple Republicans for the Senate who went on to (quite predictably) to confirm 4 rightwing anti-choice Supreme Court Justices between them.

 

Then you sat out 2016 with Trump on the ballot while you funded groups that encouraged others to sit out the election which enabled the election of Donald J Trump, while you agitated against the Democrats online.

 

You are an evil mofo.

He's a Joo hating Joo! Like BigMack!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, slideman said:

Welcome Bob. You seem rational so far

 

 

Thanks Slideman.  FYI I'm keeping Irrational Bob locked in the closet for right now.  I told him he can't come out and play for at least a day or so...  😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConservativeBob said:

 

Thanks Slideman.  FYI I'm keeping Irrational Bob locked in the closet for right now.  I told him he can't come out and play for at least a day or so...  😏

 

go troll another forum. enough here already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ConservativeBob said:

Hello everyone.  My name is Bob, and I am a conservative, not that much of a Trump guy though.  I've come one this site because I want to try to understand how others believe about various issues.  I have no ulterior motive, just as I have no desire to mask the fact that I am a conservative.  I do not wish to try to prove anyone wrong about anything...  I just want to learn others' viewpoints on issues.  I fear that at times, we as human beings can inadvertently create bubbles of comfort for ourselves, where everyone believes the same and there is no free exchange of ideas.  I want to challenge that phenomenon. 

 

Basics: there are two main sub-forums. No Holds Barred is the one everyone can use. It has liberals and almost entirely scumbag so-called right-wingers who post nothing but lies, idiocy, and such. You cannot have a reasonable discussion with them.

 

If you want any reasonable interaction, get ready to ignore a lot of those people.

The other sub-forum is 'liberals only'. You can't post there, only liberals can, but you can read it. You sound like a reasonable poster - not like any other right-winger here - so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

so far you have nothing

 

Actually I don't think any of us "has anything" just yet... other than (mostly) pleasant greetings and salutations.  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConservativeBob said:

 

Actually I don't think any of us "has anything" just yet... other than (mostly) pleasant greetings and salutations.  👍

 

^trolling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

go troll another forum. enough here already

 

Not my intention.  What I just did was self-deprecating and sarcastic, nothing more.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConservativeBob said:

 

Not my intention.  What I just did was self-deprecating and sarcastic, nothing more.  

 

Okay, troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

 

Basics: there are two man sub-forums. No Holds Barred is the one everyone can use. It has liberals and almost entirely scumbag so-called right-wingers who post nothing but lies, idiocy, and such. You cannot have a reasonable discussion with them.

 

If you want any reasonable interaction, get ready to ignore a lot of those people.

The other sub-forum is 'liberals only'. You can't post there, only liberals can, but you can read it. You sound like a reasonable poster - not like any other right-winger here - so far.

 

Thanks Craig.  I should've read your post first.  A voice of reason is a light in the darkness.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...