kfools

Why do Dems care about a wall?

Just now, Gavin1966 said:

Minute changes.

his claim the trade wil pay for the wall is more so much garbage

your opinion

10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

another statement you need to re-think....are you completely off the rails yourself?

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Sure it is. She entered the country on a tourist visa that specifically prohibits working with the intent of working as a fashion model, which she did. She violated the terms of her visa, for which she ought to have been deported and banned from citizenship.

She is an illegal immigrant.

You don't really keep up with reality, do you?

Bill

So was dons grandad, an owner of brothels

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

your opinion

Yup, like aholes, everybody has one.

forum is a great old white fart example

5 hours ago, bigsky said:

like hell it is....trumps was hired on a couple of issues, one was immigration the other two were weeding out the deep state and bringing jobs back home.....

the republican never trumpers …..the "deep state establishment"......have been exposed....every democrat is a deep state progressive globalist.....

TRUMP HAS HAD A PORTION OF THE FREEDOM CAUCUS ON HIS SIDE.....the rest of congress is intrenched anti-American ass holes that only care about their power and authority

That's as may be.....it is still a fact Republicans had both houses and the presidency and did not pass funding.

1 hour ago, kfools said:

That's as may be.....it is still a fact Republicans had both houses and the presidency and did not pass funding.

which goes to show that republicans and democrats are no different.....im not sure how I can impress this fact on you...

there is no difference in the two sides ideology....which is fu ck the people..

with the exception of some in the freedom caucus, we the people have no representation in Washington but for Donald Trump

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

which goes to show that republicans and democrats are no different.....im not sure how I can impress this fact on you...

with the exception of some in the freedom caucus, we the people have no representation in Washington but for Donald Trump

I am not arguing your conclusion. 

I am only saying what the post said was accurate.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

I am not arguing your conclusion. 

I am only saying what the post said was accurate.

the only reason that it is accurate is because of deception....had paul ryan ran as the progressive neocon crony capitalist he turned out to be...he would not have been elected.....he essentially became the exact same politician as Hillary...who ran as a democrat....I choose not to allow the deception to stand...paul ryan is was a democrat.....truth be told

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the only reason that it is accurate is because of deception....had paul ryan ran as the progressive neocon crony capitalist he turned out to be...he would not have been elected.....he essentially became the exact same politician as Hillary...who ran as a democrat....I choose not to allow the deception to stand...paul ryan is was a democrat.....truth be told

Why it is accurate is not relevant. Only that it was accurate. 

Again....not arguing the why or the how. 

I also tend to mostly agree with you.

21 hours ago, bigsky said:

Terrible how they banned lynching isn't it??

On 1/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, kfools said:

You think it won't work right? So let Trump build it and when it fails laugh.

Don't gimme this 5 billion dollar waste of money crap either. It's not like that money will improve your life anyhow no matter how it's spent.

GW was glorifying the wall as well and BOEING did well though the virtual wall never worked nor was ever installed. Then GW heard from from conservative contributors  living on the border in their haciendas that they did not want any wall being built anywhere near their private properties along the way which would leave huge gaps. The other message must be that illegals and terrorists must not be active in THOSE BACKYARDS so don't build some stupid fuc_king wall.

15 hours ago, Gavin1966 said:

Terrible how they banned lynching isn't it??

no they didn't.....

Hanging is allowed as an alternative method of execution in two states: New Hampshire and Washington.

8 hours ago, bigsky said:

no they didn't.....

Hanging is allowed as an alternative method of execution in two states: New Hampshire and Washington.

Oh goodie

1 hour ago, Gavin1966 said:

Oh goodie

both democrat states...yall are having a hard time letting go aint ya....

6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Why wasnt funding secured while the republicans had the house the senate and the white house?

Careful there King you are off the reservation

On 1/9/2019 at 12:21 AM, SpyCar said:

On whose land is the wall going to be built? It would not be constructed down the middle of the Rio Grande. In many areas, it would be geographically impossible to build on the actual border so the Federal government would need to seize private property from ranchers (and others) and create orphaned US properties that are on the wrong side of the wall with Mexico. Dumb.

It would also do a number on wildlife.

Face it, the push to build a wall a play to racists on Trump's part. There is no "crisis" and immigration is falling. That's the reality.

There are better ways to achieve border security than trying to build a wall across the entire US-Mexico border.

Bill

It may well be that more barriers are needed. Once we're rid of trump a rational discussion of that can ensue.

22 hours ago, bigsky said:

both democrat states...yall are having a hard time letting go aint ya....

21 hours ago, slideman said:

It may well be that more barriers are needed. Once we're rid of trump a rational discussion of that can ensue.

People might read your uneducated bile if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective darlin

2 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

People might read your uneducated bile if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective darlin

You don't care for the style of my discourse?

29 minutes ago, slideman said:

You don't care for the style of my discourse?

I don't care. Just think it's a bit of a laugh mr democrat party

22 hours ago, slideman said:

I loved the battered corrugated iron and 4 foot fence bits.

how many lawsuits are they expecting? Thousands?

3 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

I loved the battered corrugated iron and 4 foot fence bits.

how many lawsuits are they expecting? Thousands?

maybe a few well placed 50 cal will do the job instead of a wall