TDS

Collateral damage as a result of trump's shutdown

3 hours ago, maineman said:

actually, it was ALL about a wall.... you didn't even make it past the first four WORDS before you got all jumbled up in the word soup.

There IS a difference  between Guatemalan refugees seeking asylum and Mexican workers seeking money.... failing to understand that difference is one reason why you are such a fucking  STUPID STUPID man.

Hate to tell you dumbass, but most if not the vast majority of the Guatemalans were not refugees, but looking for economic improvement.

Just like the women in that video posted earlier.

She admitted she was here for economic reasons, that's why she didn't apply for asylum.

Sorry, facts suck for you, don't they, Anchor Man?

8 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Hate to tell you dumbass, but most if not the vast majority of the Guatemalans were not refugees, but looking for economic improvement.

She admitted she was here for economic reasons, that's why she didn't apply for asylum.

So you are against capitalism?

9 hours ago, Golfboy said:

My statement was:

"There IS a difference  between Guatemalan refugees seeking asylum and Mexican workers seeking money.... failing to understand that difference is one reason why you are such a Bad wording  STUPID STUPID man."

That statement did not reference the woman in the video in any way.

That statement is factually correct in every way.  there is a difference between the two types of people mentioned, and you are a stupid man..  People seeking asylum will approach the border with much different intentions than people seeking wages.

It never ceases to amuse me how the simplest constructs in our language completely confound you at every turn.

DENNIS STFU YOU PUSSYBOY COWARD CHILD MOLESTER

On 1/7/2019 at 3:32 PM, TDS said:

Collateral damage as a result of trump's shutdown

THE JUMPERS OF '29

October 25, 1987

"When Wall Street took that tail spin, you had to stand in line to get a window to jump out of, and speculators were selling space for bodies in the East River."

1 hour ago, maineman said:

My statement was:

"There IS a difference  between Guatemalan refugees seeking asylum and Mexican workers seeking money.... failing to understand that difference is one reason why you are such a Bad wording  STUPID STUPID man."

That statement did not reference the woman in the video in any way.

That statement is factually correct in every way.  there is a difference between the two types of people mentioned, and you are a stupid man..  People seeking asylum will approach the border with much different intentions than people seeking wages.

It never ceases to amuse me how the simplest constructs in our language completely confound you at every turn.

Mainbitch says Guatamalans are too stupid to know how to use a ladder.   No, really:

17 hours ago, Golfboy said:

What's the difference?  Are  Guatemalans are too stupid to know how to use a ladder?

17 hours ago, maineman said:

some of them, obviously.

The woman in the video dragging her kids away from the tear gas,  was Guatemalan who admitted she was an economic migrant, not a refugee. 

Most of the Guatemalans were coming here for economic reasons, which is why they didn't apply for asylum at the Tijuana Port of Entry.   You know, where you used to live when you were hiding from the pedophilia charges for 7 years. 

14 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Mainbitch says Guatamalans are too stupid to know how to use a ladder.   No, really:

The woman in the video dragging her kids away from the tear gas,  was Guatemalan who admitted she was an economic migrant, not a refugee. 

Most of the Guatemalans were coming here for economic reasons, which is why they didn't apply for asylum at the Tijuana Port of Entry.   You know, where you used to live when you were hiding from the pedophilia charges for 7 years. 

silly dodge.  The fact remains.  You started this conversation by claiming that Senator Schumer has the ability to stop legislation passed in the house in a previous congress.... and then spent two days tap dancing around trying to avoid admitting you were wrong about that.... and now...

You couldn't find the post from me talking about the differences between asylum seekers and immigrants coming here solely for a large paycheck.  Then, when you found it, you couldn't read it because it was apparently too many words for the soup bowl to hold.  Now you want to make an irrelevant point about.... nothing, really. 

And I never lived in Tijuana.... I realize that's the closest Mexican town for YOU to procure your young boys, but I lived elsewhere in Mexico.  Where I lived was more than twice as far from Tijuana than the trailer park in Boise where your doublewide is...  how long did it take to make the trip down with the van to pick up your newest posse members?  Four days round trip??  I lived in Mexico for six years and two months.  I am not a pedophile.  You are.  AND, you are stupid and stubborn and learning disabled.  I am none of those things either.  Now... why don't you go outside and play?

Dennis and MM are child molesters...

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

silly dodge.  The fact remains.  You couldn't find the post from me talking about the differences between asylum seekers and immigrants coming here solely for a large paycheck.  Then, when you found it, you couldn't read it because it was apparently too many words for the soup bowl to hold.  Now you want to make an irrelevant point about.... nothing, really. 

And I never lived in Tijuana.... I realize that's the closest Mexican town for YOU to procure your young boys, but I lived elsewhere in Mexico.  Where I lived was more than twice as far from Tijuana than the trailer park in Boise where your doublewide is...  how long did it take to make the trip down with the van to pick up your newest posse members?  Four days round trip??  I lived in Mexico for six years and two months.  I am not a pedophile.  You are.  AND, you are stupid and stubborn and learning disabled.  I am none of those things either.  Now... why don't you go outside and play?

I suggest he go play at a nuclear waste dump in west virginia.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Dennis and MM are child molesters...

No they're not but you are, cherry lips.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

silly dodge.  The fact remains.  You started this conversation by claiming that Senator Schumer has the ability to stop legislation passed in the house in a previous congress.... and then spent two days tap dancing around trying to avoid admitting you were wrong about that.... and now...

You couldn't find the post from me talking about the differences between asylum seekers and immigrants coming here solely for a large paycheck.  Then, when you found it, you couldn't read it because it was apparently too many words for the soup bowl to hold.  Now you want to make an irrelevant point about.... nothing, really. 

And I admitted I should have stated Schumer DID stop legislation.  Legislation you lied about. 

I was man enough to admit my error, you were not. 

That's the difference between a conservative and a liberal, and why you will always be my bitch. 

And don't run away from your ignorant statement that Guatemalan's are too stupid to use a ladder, your the fact that most of them are economic migrants, just like Mexicans. 

You lived in Mexico to hide from the warrants out for your arrest for diddling small children.   

See what happens when you invent lies about me?  I can do the same thing about you, Anchor Man.

17 minutes ago, TDS said:

No they're not but you are, cherry lips.

ah reverting back to grade school uh??

15 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

And I admitted I should have stated Schumer DID stop legislation.  Legislation you lied about. 

That's the difference between a conservative and a liberal, and why you will always be my bitch. 

And don't run away from your ignorant statement that Guatemalan's are too stupid to use a ladder, your the fact that most of them are economic migrants, just like Mexicans. 

You lived in Mexico to hide from the warrants out for your arrest for diddling small children.   

See what happens when you invent lies about me?  I can do the same thing about you, Anchor Man.

No you can't.

4 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

ah reverting back to grade school uh??

It's the only language you understand, poopy head.

2 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

trump-democrats-government-shutdown-009-

That's nothin gnu.

2 minutes ago, TDS said:

No you can't.

Isn't that cute, mainbitch's butt buddy is trying to save him from his own stupidity.

10 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I never lied about any legislation. I never said anything that was inaccurate about that legislation.  Not once. You made a false claim and I called you on it.... you tap danced for twenty posts or so before you realized you couldn't escape.  THEN and only then did you begrudgingly admit you were wrong.  

You have no idea what percentage of refugees from Guatemala are asylum seekers.  The lady in the video didn't seem to think of the ladder option, did she? lol

and how does a seven year statute of limitations work if I am only out of the country for six?  stupid math challenged moron!  lol

So... you NOW admit that this "diddling small children" is a made up lie?  A mere invention of yours?

Great.  I didn't lie, however, when I said that you were on record as having the ability, from your home in Boise, to provide ME, in Merida, Mexico, with a Mexican second grader.  That's a fact.  Not a lie.

Your now ADMITTED lies about me are just that... admitted lies.

And, as I said earlier.... it is pretty fucking pathetic to look back at your withering insults about me... there was a time when you claimed I was  lying when I said I was an Annapolis grad and a retired naval officer.  Now, you claim to know my class rank.  I WISH I had been Anchor Man.... $820 was a lot of money in 1972.  I could have bought a totally tricked out stereo system for my snake ranch.

Oh.... and remember when you claimed that every admiral in the Navy had to have commanded a ship?  How'd that work out for you, you fucking pompous blowhard????  

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I never lied about any legislation. I never said anything that was inaccurate about that legislation.  Not once. You made a false claim and I called you on it.... you tap danced for twenty posts or so before you realized you couldn't escape.  THEN and only then did you begrudgingly admit you were wrong.  

You have no idea what percentage of refugees from Guatemala are asylum seekers.  The lady in the video didn't seem to think of the ladder option, did she? lol

and how does a seven year statute of limitations work if I am only out of the country for six?  stupid math challenged moron!  lol

So... you NOW admit that this "diddling small children" is a made up lie?  A mere invention of yours?

Great.  I didn't lie, however, when I said that you were on record as having the ability, from your home in Boise, to provide ME, in Merida, Mexico, with a Mexican second grader.  That's a fact.  Not a lie.

And, as I said earlier.... it is pretty fucking pathetic to look back at your withering insults about me... there was a time when you claimed I was  lying when I said I was an Annapolis grad and a retired naval officer.  Now, you claim to know my class rank.  I WISH I had been Anchor Man.... $820 was a lot of money in 1972.  I could have bought a totally tricked out stereo system for my snake ranch.

Oh.... and remember when you claimed that every admiral in the Navy had to have commanded a ship?  How'd that work out for you, you fucking pompous blowhard????  

and every cabinboy like you has blown an admiral

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Yes, you lied about the House bill that passed Dec 19. 

You claimed the Guatemalans are asylum seekers, they are not.  The vast majority are economic migrants, and that's why they didn't apply for asylum, and most of them turned around and went home, or tried to cross the border illegally.

You sure do get upset getting called out for lying.   It's really quite amusing to watch these rants. 

Thanks Anchorman.

14 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yes, you lied about the House bill that passed Dec 19. 

You claimed the Guatemalans are asylum seekers, they are not.  The vast majority are economic migrants, and that's why they didn't apply for asylum, and most of them turned around and went home, or tried to cross the border illegally.

You sure do get upset getting called out for lying.   It's really quite amusing to watch these rants. 

Thanks Anchorman.

I never lied about that bill once.  I said, in this thread, which was started well after the commencement of the 116th Congress, that there was not a bill authorizing $5B for the border wall that Schumer was somehow stopping.  And that is a fact.  On  the morning of 3 January, when the house and the senate adjourned sine die, the bill in question disappeared into the legislative dust of the 115th congress's file cabinet.... *** poof! ***

I did not claim that all Guatemalans are asylum seekers - many certainly are.  Akin  to "all redheads are Irishmen, but not all Irishmen are redheads".  More language difficulties for you.  

And I don't get upset at anything you do, except when you out my daughter and say terrible things about her or call her home phone repeatedly.

I don't get upset when you call me out for lying for the simple reason that you have never actually done so.  I don't lie.  YOU do.  And you even admitted it just above.

LIAR.  stubborn, stupid, brain damaged fool.  

Now, run along... the dogs and I are off for a walk on the beach at Wolf's Neck.  ta ta

44 minutes ago, maineman said:

I never lied about that bill once.  I said, in this thread, which was started well after the commencement of the 116th Congress, that there was not a bill authorizing $5B for the border wall that Schumer was somehow stopping.  And that is a fact.  On  the morning of 3 January, when the house and the senate adjourned sine die, the bill in question disappeared into the legislative dust of the 115th congress's file cabinet.... *** poof! ***

I did not claim that all Guatemalans are asylum seekers - many certainly are.  Akin  to "all redheads are Irishmen, but not all Irishmen are redheads".  More language difficulties for you.  

And I don't get upset at anything you do, except when you out my daughter and say terrible things about her or call her home phone repeatedly.

I don't get upset when you call me out for lying for the simple reason that you have never actually done so.  I don't lie.  YOU do.  And you even admitted it just above.

LIAR.  stubborn, stupid, brain damaged fool.  

Now, run along... the dogs and I are off for a walk on the beach at Wolf's Neck.  ta ta

Poor mainbitch, sucks to be such a liberal pussy. 

You did in fact say that the Guatemalans are asylum seekers, unlike Mexicans who are economic migrants. 

3 hours ago, maineman said:

My statement was:

"There IS a difference  between Guatemalan refugees seeking asylum and Mexican workers seeking money....

And it's not the first time you've misrepresented these people:

...what is illegal about a Honduran mother presenting herself and her two children at an authorized border crossing point and asking forasylum? 2. How is she "cutting in front of others"? She walks to the border crossing point... approaches the customs agent... asks to apply forasylum....

And there are many, many more of these repeated claims that the caravan migrants were seeking asylum. 

You can't run from your own claims.   This is why you'll always be my bitch.  

23 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Poor mainbitch, sucks to be such a liberal pussy. 

You did in fact say that the Guatemalans are asylum seekers, unlike Mexicans who are economic migrants. 

And it's not the first time you've misrepresented these people:

And there are many, many more of these repeated claims that the caravan migrants were seeking asylum. 

You can't run from your own claims.   This is why you'll always be my bitch.  

I never said that ALL Guatemalans are asylum seekers, did I?  Many certainly are.  That's a fact.

here was my statement that you quoted:

"There IS a difference  between Guatemalan refugees seeking asylum and Mexican workers seeking money.... "

that's a factual statement... it also is NOT a statement that claims that all the people at our southern border from Guatemala are asylum speakers.

There is ALSO a difference between Guatemalan refugees seeking asylum and Guatemalan workers seeking money.  That's also true, isn't it?

The point being made was that people who seek asylum NEED to be taken into the system by folks at the border.  They WANT to be apprehended.  People who are coming to America so they can make a ton of money in relation to their earning power in their native country so they can then send bunches of dollars back home to their families don't WANT to be apprehended. THEY want to slip in - or over on under or around - any border wall undetected so that they can quickly meet up with a US employer addicted to cheap labor who doesn't CARE that the new guy doesn't have a green card... he only cares that he can swing a hammer, or cook an omelette.  As long as those employers are allowed to remain in business and out of prison, walls or fences or steel slats or whatever the clown wastes our money building will NOT stop those workers from finding a way to work for those employers.

And I never lied about any any border wall legislation, did I?

Your inability to grasp even the basics of our language will NEVER cease to amuse me.

poor little brain damaged retard.