TDS

Collateral damage as a result of trump's shutdown

1 minute ago, maineman said:

and more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/politics/trump-speech.html

“The wall will also be paid for, indirectly by the great new trade deal we have made with Mexico.”

False.

First, the revised North American Free Trade Agreement, known as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, has yet to pass in Congress. Any economic benefits from the agreement, if it passes, will most likely come in the form of lower tariffs for American companies or higher wages for American workers.

This is different from Mr. Trump’s campaign promise that Mexico would finance the wall.

Looks like mainbitch, who is currently whining at me about "tense" of sentences, didn't read his own post here:

What does "the wall WILL be paid for"  have to do with "has yet to pass Congress", dumbass?

Once again, you can't prove anything Trump said last night, was a lie. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

You did lie.    Trump offered them more than double what they asked for, and Dims walked away. 

They wanted the issue, not a solution.

And I didn't lie about Schumer.   The House bill that he and Nancy said "could not pass in the House" was passed Dec 19. 

Schumer then refuse to give it a vote.   

You lied. 

YOU lied.  Yesterday you said that Schumer IS STOPPING the bill from the house.  Is stopping.  Present participle.  Indicates actions ongoing in the present.

Again... either you know it's not true, which makes you a LIAR... or you DON'T know it's not true, which makes you incredibly stupid when it comes to subject of basic Civics.

Just now, maineman said:

YOU lied.  Yesterday you said that Schumer IS STOPPING the bill from the house.  Is stopping.  Present participle.  Indicates actions ongoing in the present.

Again... either you know it's not true, which makes you a LIAR... or you DON'T know it's not true, which makes you incredibly stupid when it comes to subject of basic Civics.

And he's back to tense again, ignoring that Schumer had more than 2 weeks, to pass that bill. 

You lied.    You got your pussy grabbed in public again, and all you've got is "tense".. .

And then YOU post an error in tense, attacking trump.    Funny Bad word, Anchor Man.   Go collect your dollar from your classmates. 

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:
7 minutes ago, maineman said:

and more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/politics/trump-speech.html

“The wall will also be paid for, indirectly by the great new trade deal we have made with Mexico.”

False.

First, the revised North American Free Trade Agreement, known as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, has yet to pass in Congress. Any economic benefits from the agreement, if it passes, will most likely come in the form of lower tariffs for American companies or higher wages for American workers.

This is different from Mr. Trump’s campaign promise that Mexico would finance the wall.

Looks like mainbitch, who is currently whining at me about "tense" of sentences, didn't read his own post here:

What does "the wall WILL be paid for"  have to do with "has yet to pass Congress", dumbass?

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

"WILL be paid for" has no measure of conditionality.  It WILL be paid for.  How can he say that when the legislation has not passed congress, and it may very well not?

English has always been really hard for you to grasp, hasn't it?  Did your traumatic brain injury happen sometime around the time when you were reading My Weekly Reader in grade school and that is as developed as your language skills ever got?   

And he's back to tense again, ignoring that Schumer had more than 2 weeks, to pass that bill. 

You lied.    You got your pussy grabbed in public again, and all you've got is "tense".. .

And then YOU post an error in tense, attacking trump.    Funny Bad word, Anchor Man.   Go collect your dollar from your classmates. 

You said that Schumer is stopping the bill passed in the prior congress from going to the senate.  Your words.  "Schumer is stopping."  IS that correct?  Do you stand by that statement?  yes or no?

"WILL be paid for" has no measure of conditionality.  It WILL be paid for.  How can he say that when the legislation has not passed congress, and it may very well not?

English has always been really hard for you to grasp, hasn't it?  Did your traumatic brain injury happen sometime around the time when you were reading My Weekly Reader in grade school and that is as developed as your language skills ever got?   

You really shouldn't use tense to attack someone, while making the same error yourself,  Anchor man.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

You said that Schumer is stopping the bill passed in the prior congress from going to the senate.  Your words.  "Schumer is stopping."  IS that correct?  Do you stand by that statement?  yes or no?

No, I should have said "stopped".  Schumer did stop that bill, that would have kept the government open.

Are you going to stand by your ignorant statement about Trump lied last night because a future event hasn't occurred yet?

No, you're not man enough. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

You really shouldn't use tense to attack someone, while making the same error yourself,  Anchor man.

I made no error.  The clown cannot say that something WILL happen when it depends on events in the future outside of his control.

And it's funny... you used to claim I was lying about attending Annapolis... now you admit that I did graduate and somehow claim to know my class standing.

Actually.... the Anchor Man for my class was a guy named Dave Rapp.... he went on to be an airline pilot after his required service was done.

Just now, maineman said:

I made no error.  The clown cannot say that something WILL happen when it depends on events in the future outside of his control.

And it's funny... you used to claim I was lying about attending Annapolis... now you admit that I did graduate and somehow claim to know my class standing.

Actually.... the Anchor Man for my class was a guy named Dave Rapp.... he went on to be an airline pilot after his required service was done.

^^^^got AIDS from Dave Rapp....lol

No, I should have said "stopped".  Schumer did stop that bill, that would have kept the government open.

Are you going to stand by your ignorant statement about Trump lied last night because a future event hasn't occurred yet?

No, you're not man enough. 

So.... you've backed off your prior claim that Schumer can stop legislation passed in a prior congress?

that only took about twenty posts to pull that out of you.

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

MaineMan is a very serious guy......who is dying of AIDS like faggs tend to do

He is a decedent of sheep fuckers.    

This loser JaggOff thinks......the flag ==== the govt.   lol, dumbass,  Shows his worship of THE STATE over the PEOPLE.

Just now, maineman said:

So.... you've backed off your prior claim that Schumer can stop legislation passed in a prior congress?

that only took about twenty posts to pull that out of you.

And as predicted, you're not man enough to admit your error.   That's the difference between you, and me.  

You never did produce your evidence that Kavanaugh lied under oath, did you?    lol

Thanks for demonstrating that fact, yet again.   

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Yes you did.  You said Trump lied about a future event, not having occurred yet:

15 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

10 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

And as predicted, you're not man enough to admit your error.   That's the difference between you, and me.  

You never did produce your evidence that Kavanaugh lied under oath, did you?    lol

Thanks for demonstrating that fact, yet again.   

There is no concrete unassailable evidence that Beer boy lied under oath.  I believe he did.  Many people from his past thought he had.  I think many of the Senators who witnessed his petulant performance before the Judiciary Committee think he did.  I would not be surprised if the House Judiciary Committee hired investigators to comb through his college classmates and acquaintances to see if they can develop a stable of witnesses willing to testify under oath that Beer boy lied.  If they chose to pursue that line of inquiry, they could impeach him if the stable were large and impressive.  Again... I made no error of tenses here at all.  The article points out that Trump stated that something WILL happen... and the same article goes on to say that that is an assertion that he has no factual basis to make.  I could say, "The Sun will NOT rise in the eastern sky on April 30th of 2022."  Is that a lie?  Most folks would say it was, even though, technically, we would have to wait until that day to PROVE its falsehood.

Just now, maineman said:

There is no concrete unassailable evidence that Beer boy lied under oath.  I believe he did.  

You didn't say it was your opinion, you stated it as fact.   That's why you ran away, because I continued to demand you back up your claim, and you couldn't. 

So are you backing off your claim that he lied under oath, or not?

16 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Yes you did.  You said Trump lied about a future event, not having occurred yet:

you realize, don't you, that I didn't SAY anything, but rather quoted an article VERBATIM from the New York Times that said the statement was in error because the bill has not passed congress?

You didn't say it was your opinion, you stated it as fact.   That's why you ran away, because I continued to demand you back up your claim, and you couldn't. 

So are you backing off your claim that he lied under oath, or not?

I think he lied under oath.  Time will tell if that is proven to be the case or not.

you realize, don't you, that I didn't SAY anything, but rather quoted an article VERBATIM from the New York Times that said the statement was in error because the bill has not passed congress?

lol.   Run away!!!      Don't fall on your ass in that backpedal. 

It's amazing how you'll embarrass yourself like this, instead of just admitting you were wrong. 

I think he lied under oath.  Time will tell if that is proven to be the case or not.

Still will not admit you lied when you stated as fact, that Kavanaugh lied under oath. 

This is why you're a liberal.  Two lies, and you don't have the integrity to admit when you're wrong.  

lol.   Run away!!!      Don't fall on your ass in that backpedal. 

It's amazing how you'll embarrass yourself like this, instead of just admitting you were wrong. 

Still will not admit you lied when you stated as fact, that Kavanaugh lied under oath. 

This is why you're a liberal.  Two lies, and you don't have the integrity to admit when you're wrong.  

^^^ from the stalker guy who called my daughter and listened to her voice on the internet.

The NYT is NOT wrong.  Trump cannot make the claim that the new trade deal WILL pay for the wall when, 1.) the legislation has not passed congress, and 2.) lower tariffs for American companies or higher wages for American workers.is not the same thing as Mexico PAYING for the wall.  That was THEIR claim... I posted their article here.  I agree with them.

You... the guy who wouldn't know a present participle if it bit him in the ass, are trying to make a quoted  NYT paragraph somehow an indictment of MY grammar!

Funny shit!!!!!

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^^ from the stalker guy who called my daughter and listened to her voice on the internet.

The NYT is NOT wrong.  Trump cannot make the claim that the new trade deal WILL pay for the wall when, 1.) the legislation has not passed congress, and 2.) lower tariffs for American companies or higher wages for American workers.is not the same thing as Mexico PAYING for the wall.  That was THEIR claim... I posted their article here.  I agree with them.

You... the guy who wouldn't know a present participle if it bit him in the ass, are trying to make a quoted  NYT paragraph somehow an indictment of MY grammar!

Funny shit!!!!!

Why do you continue to blame the NY Times for your post?  Did they hack your account here and post it for you?

Trump could not lie about a future event, dumbass, or  EVERY CAMPAIGN PROMISE ever made by a candidate, is a lie. 

You're simply not man enough to admit being wrong.   That's why you're a liberal pussy.