TDS

Collateral damage as a result of trump's shutdown

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Let them come legally, or not at all. 

I have no problem with that but trump even wants to cut back on legal immigration.

Also, I think there ought to be equality between the proles and the elitists. Also, get rid of the favoritism and corruption involved with it.

Also, Check to make sure they are not agents of hostile countries such as russia.

People like mitch (turtle, mom pants) McConnell's wife and trump's wife, who may be  foreign spies, should be kept on a watch list, with close cover surveillance. 

It seems trump's wish is to Make Gringos Great Again.

Make everyone's tax forms public. I have no fear of that. I have nothing to hide.

I am a model citizen.

Thank you very much.

15 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Why can't you answer a simple question?   Too stupid?

Pleast stop calling people stupid, stupid. Grrr!

7 minutes ago, TDS said:

I have no problem with that but trump even wants to cut back on legal immigration.

Also, I think there ought to be equality between the proles and the elitists. Also, get rid of the favoritism and corruption involved with it.

Also, Check to make sure they are not agents of hostile countries such as russia.

People like mitch (turtle, mom pants) McConnell's wife and trump's wife, who may be  foreign spies, should be kept on a watch list, with close cover surveillance. 

It seems trump's wish is to Make Gringos Great Again.

Make everyone's tax forms public. I have no fear of that. I have nothing to hide.

I am a model citizen.

Thank you very much.

We have cut down, or completely shut down immigration for periods of time, to ensure those that have flooded into our country are given time to integrate and become part of the American society. 

The illegals that have come in over the last decade, at least, have not integrated.  They live in clusters and live exactly the same as they would have in their home country, speaking their native languages and shopping in stores that cater to their language needs. 

They are not integrating. 

9 minutes ago, TDS said:

Pleast stop calling people stupid, stupid. Grrr!

Why?   If he's being stupid, why shouldn't I call him on it. 

He repeatedly demands questions he asks, be answered, but he refuses to answer anything asked of him. 

Do you not see the stupidity of that, on a debate forum?

On 1/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, Golfboy said:

Why?   If he's being stupid, why shouldn't I call him on it. 

He repeatedly demands questions he asks, be answered, but he refuses to answer anything asked of him. 

Do you not see the stupidity of that, on a debate forum?

Your're just a one trick pony. Now just stop it. 😪