laripu

Happy New Year

Happy New Year liberal folks.

I hope your year is filled with happiness, success, health, and friends or family. If you have no friends or family, I hope you find some satisfaction in your solitude.

I wish for us all that the bane of our democracy receives a rapid impeachment, conviction in the Senate, civil trial and imprisonment.

And may all our dreams come true!

Back at ya Laripu.   May the political winds blow in permanent change this coming year.

Health and happiness to all the posters and their families.

Has anyone written a check yet, and put 2018 instead of 2019? (I'm still getting used to September 2001.)

Is anyone planning a trip to Canada this summer, to take advantage of what's newly legal there? (WARNING: don't bring back those kind of souvenirs, not even ones you forget you discarded in your ashtray.)

636753008172056022-17.jpg?width=534&heig

Laid back has always been a good description of many Canadians, except about hockey, even before legalization. ☺️

1 hour ago, laripu said:

Laid back has always been a good description of many Canadians, except about hockey, even before legalization. 

I get tired of the excited American,  It is a admirable trait 

5 hours ago, rrober49 said:

I get tired of the excited American,  It is a admirable trait 

there are many things we could learn from our friends up North. When was the last time Canada declared war on anybody?

Peace!

16 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

there are many things we could learn from our friends up North. When was the last time Canada declared war on anybody?

Peace!

As a British colony, early 1800s. (I seem to recall 1814 as the date the White Hitler was burned?)

Post colonial times, none that I know of.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:19 AM, laripu said:

Has anyone written a check yet, and put 2018 instead of 2019? (I'm still getting used to September 2001.)

Is anyone planning a trip to Canada this summer, to take advantage of what's newly legal there? (WARNING: don't bring back those kind of souvenirs, not even ones you forget you discarded in your ashtray.)

636753008172056022-17.jpg?width=534&heig

Laid back has always been a good description of many Canadians, except about hockey, even before legalization. ☺️

If it works out were planning a road trip to Alberta and Icelands parkway.