Jump to content
laripu

Happy New Year

Recommended Posts

Happy New Year liberal folks.

 

I hope your year is filled with happiness, success, health, and friends or family. If you have no friends or family, I hope you find some satisfaction in your solitude.

 

I wish for us all that the bane of our democracy receives a rapid impeachment, conviction in the Senate, civil trial and imprisonment.

 

And may all our dreams come true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back at ya Laripu.   May the political winds blow in permanent change this coming year.

 

Health and happiness to all the posters and their families.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone written a check yet, and put 2018 instead of 2019? (I'm still getting used to September 2001.)

 

Is anyone planning a trip to Canada this summer, to take advantage of what's newly legal there? (WARNING: don't bring back those kind of souvenirs, not even ones you forget you discarded in your ashtray.)

 

636753008172056022-17.jpg?width=534&heig

 

Laid back has always been a good description of many Canadians, except about hockey, even before legalization. ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, laripu said:

Laid back has always been a good description of many Canadians, except about hockey, even before legalization. 

 

I get tired of the excited American,  It is a admirable trait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rrober49 said:

 

I get tired of the excited American,  It is a admirable trait 

there are many things we could learn from our friends up North. When was the last time Canada declared war on anybody?

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

there are many things we could learn from our friends up North. When was the last time Canada declared war on anybody?

 

Peace!

 

As a British colony, early 1800s. (I seem to recall 1814 as the date the White Hitler was burned?)

 

Post colonial times, none that I know of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 10:19 AM, laripu said:

Has anyone written a check yet, and put 2018 instead of 2019? (I'm still getting used to September 2001.)

 

Is anyone planning a trip to Canada this summer, to take advantage of what's newly legal there? (WARNING: don't bring back those kind of souvenirs, not even ones you forget you discarded in your ashtray.)

 

636753008172056022-17.jpg?width=534&heig

 

Laid back has always been a good description of many Canadians, except about hockey, even before legalization. ☺️

If it works out were planning a road trip to Alberta and Icelands parkway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...