Sign in to follow this  
Craig234

There's just one way to insure all Americans: vote for progressive Democrats who support universal healthcare

That's the only way to do it. Republicans are all about for-profit insurance for only some of the people who can spend a lot and leaving tens of millions unprotected.

If bleeding heart Liberals cared as much for those that don't have healthcare coverage as they claimed to care, they'd pay their premiums and shut their holes. 

Middle Class Largest Voting Block

Middle class voters we are the largest voting block in the USA.

Legislators are not in office to make a governor or president successful they are in office because we the taxpayers pay them to work for us. This president and too many governors are working for an outside interest which taxpayers cannot afford. 

The newest president is not a republican. He is a libertarian working for the Koch inspired anti American Legislative Exchange Council Party aka ALEC. 

Well since I have worked in heath care forb40 yeRz in all administrative positions, I can tell you the Obama care carebdid nothing to help the cost of small or corporpirate group heath. And, while you may be cable to get coverage,  your coverage will not be transparent and the insurance companies can still do what they want pay for what they want without legislation to stop them. Universal care will not work. But, I believe Medicare for bmight.  As long as individuals and families pay for it.