Jump to content
SixShooter

Friday Night Fun

Recommended Posts

Since I dropped out of the PM for King thread, but still like to provide interesting visual entertainment for the beauty lovers of the forum, here's a new thread for the purpose. Please keep your negative comments to yourself, but instead, contribute!

 

HTB1cQA_dy0TMKJjSZFNq6y_1FXa3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I'm in it's just another Friday night

 

 

 

I meant, contribute pics of some fine American poontwang. But we know your shtick, go ahead and do your thing, here I'll help ya out

 

0cd86c4de018f72daa15e6424ca8382c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

I meant, contribute pics of some fine American poontwang. But we know your shtick, go ahead and do your thing, here I'll help ya out

 

0cd86c4de018f72daa15e6424ca8382c.jpg

mm mm mm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Since I dropped out of the PM for King thread, but still like to provide interesting visual entertainment for the beauty lovers of the forum, here's a new thread for the purpose. Please keep your negative comments to yourself, but instead, contribute!

 

HTB1cQA_dy0TMKJjSZFNq6y_1FXa3.jpg

 

This PIC reminds me of my GF sitting around the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

 

This PIC reminds me of my GF sitting around the house.

 

I just love her face. The dimple in her chin is the schitt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×