personreal

"Obamacare ruled unconstitutional by Texas judge"

6 hours ago, personreal said:

Now Trump can get REAL affordable healthcare for the country...not Obama's Commiecare.

Trump has no healthcare plan. He knows nothing about healthcare. He is functionally illiterate.

He does not care about anyone but himself.

1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

I heard it will still remain law 

In the near term 

Big Tex wants to make life unconstitutional for anybody that is not a  white racist nationalistic populist 

This is totally true and ALL Texans can still sigh up this year. There, most likely, will be a mad rush to sign up because it hits pre existing conditions as well in the future. Today is the last day to do this.

Get Covered Before The 12/15 Deadline & Join The Millions Already Covered. Enroll By 12/15. New Lower Premiums. Last Day To Enroll. Final Deadline Is 12/15. One & Only Deadline. Now More Affordable. Get Coverage In 2019. We're Open For Business. Find A Plan Today.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump has no healthcare plan. He knows nothing about healthcare. He is functionally illiterate.

He does not care about anyone but himself.

Neither does the GOP. They basically have no plans except to reverse Obama plans. Not a bunch of deep thinkers there.

2 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Obama-Crybaby.gif

utFEDPg.jpg&sp=d3338970a5d1e37dc52f656fe

Ha!

Obama never was really here...he was nothing more than a celebrity president.

2 hours ago, skews13 said:

Trump isn’t going to be able to do anything from a prison cell. But that’s the Congress job anyway. Who is it that’s running the house in 19 days? Oh yeah, Nancy Pelosi.

Shes going to shove a new form of Obamacare so far up your ass you’re going  to choke on it. With a mandate from the American people.

Yer old school skewed...the day of the dinosaur democrat is over.

3 hours ago, Sane said:

I hope you get cancer and have to pay the 100,000 a month to stay alive for a month.  You know how much that "Costs", 800.  You pay 100,000.  You're smart. 

Yeah, I hope he gets cancer too.😠

31 minutes ago, personreal said:

Obama never was really here...he was nothing more than a celebrity president.

erase-obama1.jpg

Ha!

1 hour ago, TDS said:

Yeah, I hope he gets cancer too.😠

It amazes me these people are mad that Obama wanted to make sure that Insurance companies have to cover you when you're sick.  Even if its not good for business.  

3 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Neither does the GOP. They basically have no plans except to reverse Obama plans. Not a bunch of deep thinkers there.

Because their was no health care crisis .

4 minutes ago, Sane said:

It amazes me these people are mad that Obama wanted to make sure that Insurance companies have to cover you when you're sick.  Even if its not good for business.  

It amazes me a president could force a person to buy something they didn't want.

1 minute ago, Bear513 said:

Yeah and the check is in the mail.

Just now, Bear513 said:

It amazes me a president could force a person to buy something they didn't want.

Like..hmmz lets say Federal taxes or home owners or car insurance?? those types of things?

When you're dieing its a f*cking crsis.  The problem is price gouging by the medical industry.  If you went into a grocery store and saw that bread was $100.  You wouldn't buy it.  If you had to, you could grow your own food to stay alive.  You can't grow your own health care.  That's it.  They price gouge.  I think you should get cancer and refuse health insurance cause you're a real american.  

Look up what a cliche ?

Do you need to be carded?

5 minutes ago, Sane said:

When you're dieing its a f*cking crsis.  The problem is price gouging by the medical industry.  If you went into a grocery store and saw that bread was $100.  You wouldn't buy it.  If you had to, you could grow your own food to stay alive.  You can't grow your own health care.  That's it.  They price gouge.  I think you should get cancer and refuse health insurance cause you're a real american.  

How is a $6,000 deductable every year  health insurance?  

And you do know hospital's can't turn anyone away in America right?

35 minutes ago, Bear513 said:

Listen I don't want you teabaggers to have health insurance either.  The world would be a better place without you.  I am so sick of you whiny little b*tches.  Oh my president is forcing me to have a military.  ANYthing taxed is a force by your definition.  It's my freedom.  Shut the f*ck up.  Your fat ass will be the first at the emergency room crying, but I'm hurt I need help.  I'm lazy and eat like sh*t (cause I love freedom) now I'm sick.  Tough sh*t.  I say you have the option to not have health insurance, and if you show up, you f*cking die while people walk around you.  

1 hour ago, Bear513 said:

How is a $6,000 deductable every year  health insurance?  

And you do know hospital's can't turn anyone away in America right?

That's BS. I have seen it happen more than once.

44 minutes ago, Sane said:

Listen I don't want you teabaggers to have health insurance either.  The world would be a better place without you.  I am so sick of you whiny little b*tches.  Oh my president is forcing me to have a military.  ANYthing taxed is a force by your definition.  It's my freedom.  Shut the f*ck up.  Your fat ass will be the first at the emergency room crying, but I'm hurt I need help.  I'm lazy and eat like sh*t (cause I love freedom) now I'm sick.  Tough sh*t.  I say you have the option to not have health insurance, and if you show up, you f*cking die while people walk around you.  

I hope they all get a blockage and get colon cancer like I did because the quack clinic, almost a doctor, nurse did not diagnose it in time.  I lost 40 pounds in one week and she just blew me off. I guess she didn't want to stick  her finger up my ass like they did at the emergency room when I wound up going there in an ambulance.

The male nurse probed me, pulled out his finger and exclaimed cancer. The next day I had emergency surgery.  They had to stick a tube in through my nose that went to my stomach before they did surgery. 

After that they installed a port for chemo. three months of chemo then a colonoscopy.  They missed a pulp and I had to redo it a while later.

After 8 days in the hospital with 5 iv's sticking in me I was released.

The insurance company wanted the doctor to release me the same day as the surgery. The surgeon refused and kept me in the hospital.

A caveat:  The surgeon was African French. The other dude where I did the chemo was muslim.  

I wish all of you racist peckerwoods have to go through that someday. It's the only way you'll learn to be human.