Sign in to follow this  
Gregory

Is the U.S. a terrorist nation

The question is have we become a terrorist nation my answer is yes. The terrorist boarder security murdered a 7 year old girl that was sick and dehydrated they threw her in a freezer to die. Every time we tear gas woman and children WE are the terrorists every time we kill a innocent herder or bomb a wedding in Afghanistan WE are the terrorists. The Military Industrial Complex ex General and President Eisenhower warned us about is in full control of our nation. We are going broke supporting our global terrorist network of 900 military bases with troops in 17 nations and a racist NAZI in the White House WE ARE THE TERRORISTS  

1 hour ago, Gregory said:

The question is have we become a terrorist nation

Yes, and we are a also bully nation, deploying our superior forces mostly against people who can't effectively fight back.  Eisenhower's warnings seem to have had little effect on a congress which has  abrogated their war declaration responsibilities and allowed a succession of presidents to unilaterally order our troops into conflicts.  A congress lobbied  and in the pockets of the Military Industrial Complex.  The result has been nearly endless war.

Recently, in a hopeful turn of events the pattern was broken.  In a rare, bipartisan effort, Bernie Sanders, along with Mike Lee of Utah and Chris Murphy of Connecticut, sponsored a resolution to end US involvement in  Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen.  It passed 56 to 41 in the Senate.

In order for this bill to get to President Trump’s desk, it must pass the House of Representatives. Unfortunately, Speaker Paul Ryan has effectively disallowed a vote on the resolution, despite the fact it would almost surely pass with bipartisan support.

a Bully that allows and supports terrorism in home and around the world. I can not see the KKK as anything but a terrorist group

We took a while to even say anything about Saudi Arabia's pillaging of Yemen. Trump says we need military arms jobs, so it's okay to look the other way. How I hate to equate that with a Hitler kind of syllogism, for it could be a whole host of ugly types of syllogisms from many other tyrannical leaders. But is the only way toward prosperity in the US really linked to the destruction of poor innocent children?

Was slavery and all its evilness worth it, was it?

I sure hope not.

Peace!