laripu

Melanoma

... oops, I mean Melania.

Melania said she's the most bullied person in the world. Others have been bullied to death, but she's an even bigger victim. 

Now she says that she doesn't like opportunists using her name to advance themselves. She ignores that she has an opportunist sugar daddy who used Obama's name and promulgated birther lies to advance himself into a criminal presidency.

I am livid about these people. 😠  The only thing I can do about it is have a second drink. Which isn't normal for me, I typically have only one. But I'm pissed tonight.  We have a white trash first family.

4 minutes ago, laripu said:

Melania said she's the most bullied person in the world. Others have been bullied to death, but she's an even bigger victim. 

Now she says that she doesn't like opportunists using her name to advance themselves. She ignores that she has an opportunist sugar daddy who used Obama's name and promulgated birther lies to advance himself into a criminal presidency.

I am livid about these people. 😠  The only thing I can do about it is have a second drink. Which isn't normal for me, I typically have only one. But I'm pissed tonight.  We have a white trash first family.

I'm having more than one drink myself and I'm not surprised I'm not the only one.     

I saw part of the interview with Hannity when she was whining about comedians, the media, etc.       Melania nor her husband have a clue about ...   well, the way things work (that's vague, but hopefully you know what I mean.  

She and Trump both are so clueless (or pretend to be) that it's a bit bewildering.  loll.

28 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

that's vague, but hopefully you know what I mean. 

Yes, I know what you mean. It's Wild Turkey 101 and water. Whiskey and water is my go-to pissed-off drink. Sometimes Canadian whisky. Sometimes Scotch. But a truly pissed-off whiskey is Wild Turkey 101.

At least my team is in first place overall. I mean the Tampa Bay Lightning, NHL hockey team. And my other team, the Democrats, will do better in the new year. 

I prefer tequila for every occasion:    Happy, sad, or pissed off.     

However, for some reason I went astray and bought some Kahula yesterday, put it in my evening coffee, and now I'm wide awake and smiling.

27 minutes ago, Mindy09 said:

I prefer tequila for every occasion:    Happy, sad, or pissed off. 

Well everyone has their own medicine. If you like it, there's no arguing with that.

"De gustibus non est disputandum."

That phrase wasn't picked at random.

Is anyone more vile and lawless 

than the a$$h01e that's in office?

He trades on lies and fear and race

and yet he's someone's white trash taste.

5 hours ago, laripu said:

At first, some, including me, suspected Melania might secretly harbor a core of Liberalism.  Now, she is revealing herself as a self-centered whiner with little, if any social conscience.

20 hours ago, laripu said:

Every time I see Melinomia on t.v. it's the same old pity party does she really expect anyone to feel sorry for her. Oh poor thing go to one of your penthouses and cry me a river she's pathetic. My gosh the Obama's had so much class then we get these grifters. 

1 hour ago, Gregory said:

Every time I see Melinomia on t.v. it's the same old pity party

When I see any of them on TV, what stands out to me is the arrogance that just pours off them. By any of them, I mean all the adult Trumps and Kushner. I have no doubt that in a few years, when he speaks in public, that will be shared by Barron.

It won't help any of them in federal prison.

6 minutes ago, rrober49 said:

wouldn't hurt to make a side pool on when they divorce

I think she'll wait for him to die. By then she'll have fixed his will in her favor. Then the older Trump spawn will contest it.

Anyway, I'd bet that most of Trump's money is hidden overseas. Probably only Melanoma and DiJiT know where and how to access it.

14 minutes ago, laripu said:

It won't help any of them in federal prison.

If any of the Crime Family, especially Trump go to prison, justice will have been served. 

But I am skeptical that neither Trump or his crime family will be incarcerated.  Although he might get impeached.  There are separate and unequal justice systems for the privileged and powerful and the rest of us.  Absent violent crime, they won't do hard time.  And if the unlikely happened, Pence would surely dash to the rescue with pardons, all around.   Just like Ford pardoned Nixon.

8 minutes ago, laripu said:

I think she'll wait for him to die. By then she'll have fixed his will in her favor. Then the older Trump spawn will contest it.

Anyway, I'd bet that most of Trump's money is hidden overseas. Probably only Melanoma and DiJiT know where and how to access it.

I think he has to sign over a portion of his estate to hers before he gets to play

Dont like her but she looks like she rip out my throat in a snap fit of rage

Melania, as she herself an immigrant who opposes bullying. Does she also oppose bigotry?

Her pose reminds me of Zoolander's

Image result for melania pics in africaImage result for melania pics in africa

Image result for zoolander pics blue steel'

Be nice to the Slovenian dock trollop. She's come a long way from sniffing-out her next blowjob opportunity out on the Slovenian Riviera to spreading for an aged, incontinent,impotent old serial-bankruptcy boutique real estate business con man.

Let's face the facts: Our resident First Cuckholded Lady has managed to do exactly what Trumpanzees hate the most: overstay and then illegally work in America on her foreigner Tourist Visa, just long enough to get herself impregnated by the nearest American moron so she could drop an anchor baby. 

I say "Bully for Melanoma!"

She's the best ex-Soviet Bloc representative of soulless, vapid Commie-era arrogance and non-existent cultural value that we ever could possibly hope for! 

Ha ha ha ha ha      ^    ^    ^    Funny and factual.

On 12/13/2018 at 6:50 PM, laripu said:

We have a white trash first family.

You are misusing the term 'white trash'.

white trash
/ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun
INFORMALDEROGATORY

1. poor white people, especially those living in the southern US.

40 minutes ago, Renegade said:

You are misusing the term 'white trash'.

white trash
/ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun
INFORMALDEROGATORY

1. poor white people, especially those living in the southern US.

The Trump family is poor in intelligence, poor in manners, poor in kindness, poor in grace.

Plenty of people who have no money are good people, not trash.

I think I've used the term better than it was originally intended.

the federal government should never shutdown, not any part of it. they should sequester congress until it passes an extension. I know the president has the power of the veto, however, to use it for a petard such as building a wall on the southern border, because as this president who is a racists and doesn't like brown people, and meanwhile he himself is seriously facing indictment for conspiracy as well as obstruction of justice, is more than troubling without a doubt. However, the fact that Mitch M won't even bring to the floor  the very same bill all his friends in the republican party had already agreed upon, is even more troubling. The congress can with a super-majority over-ride the veto, and so they should stay, all, every darn one of them, sequestered in session, sleeping on the floor until they get it done. 

I don't know about white trash, we could certainly call it white racist trash when anybody uses racist anecdote to stereotype any group of people due to their heritage, religion, or color of their skin. Or we should possibly just use the word Criminal,  for someone who has cheated on their taxes their entire life by creating fake companies to move money around illegally.

make sense to me Mr. Mitch McConnell, what'd you think boy? But I digest, Mitch we need some movement. Everybody does, every day!

Peace!