laripu

Montenegro

Montenegro is a lovely little country in southern Europe, on the Adriatic!

Equally friendly to tourists and American pumpkins, Montenegro boasts an adamant refusal to negotiate an extradition treaty with the United States.

Montenegro has everything a deposed American president could need! An entirely white population, mountains for skiing, beaches for ogling, golf courses for riding on carts while discussing hotel deals, a Prime Minister that understands your needs, and most important, NO EXTRADITION TREATY WITH THE UNITED STATES!

So whether you're a CIA agent on an assassination mission or a pumpkin looking for a place for his Slovenian wife to feel at home, Montenegro offers all the comforts of home without any pesky special counsels or alphabet agencies.  Bring your private plane! 

Montenegro: Only 620,000 people, and yet billions are safe.

bigstock-127675037-1-copy-990x556.jpg

4 hours ago, laripu said:

Equally friendly to tourists and American pumpkins, Montenegro boasts an adamant refusal to negotiate an extradition treaty with the United States.

Montenegro has everything a deposed American president could need!

An idyllic paradise, especially suitable for an impeached, psychopathic-narcissist, former US president on the run from justice and searching for greener pastures of corruption.  

And so, upon reaching Podgorica, Mein Trumpf immediately attempts a coup, declaring himself both prime minister and president for life.   But having run out of pocket change and no way reach his outside wealth, Agent Orange cannot pay his aids, who promptly desert The Human Corncob before his plan can come to fruition.  The Blubbery Cheeto is seized by Montenegro authorities and, after a brief trial, thrown in the nation's maximum security slammer  … for life.  

Melania's dreams having come true, she gleefully cleans out the Plump Pumpkin's bank accounts and galivants off with little Barron for a privileged life in Monaco.  As the World celebrates.

But I doubt he'd attempt a coup there. He'd bribe the head of government and have a safe haven for life. 

Trump being forced to hang out with people who make more then he does , is in its own way a punishment

I assumed Africa, Cant vote democrat if your hand has been cut off

9 hours ago, bludog said:

Three letters:  C  I  A

I think they'd be more likely to come for him (with severe prejudice) rather than help him with a coup.

4 hours ago, laripu said:

I think they'd be more likely to come for him (with severe prejudice) rather than help him with a coup.

Yes.  Sorry the meaning was cryptic.

If Putin thinks there's a danger of Trump exposing money laundering for the Russian Dictator Vlad will take care of his buddy #benidictDonald permanently. Might just be a bone saw in Donny doll hands future I Hope