Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and transition

Again and again and again, over the course of Donald Trump’s 18-month campaign for the presidency, Russian citizens made contact with his closest family and friends, as well as figures on the periphery of his orbit.

Some offered to help his campaign and his real estate business. Some offered dirt on his Democratic opponent. Repeatedly, Russian nationals suggested Trump should hold a peacemaking sit-down with Vladi­mir Putin — and offered to broker such a summit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russians-interacted-with-at-least-14-trump-associates-during-the-campaign-and-transition/2018/12/09/71773192-fb13-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.e2631fa1ef1b

This is Watergate my friends. Trump is finished.

In all, Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and presidential transition, public records and interviews show.

“It is extremely unusual,” said Michael McFaul, who served as ambassador to Russia under President Barack Obama. “Both the number of contacts and the nature of the contacts are extraordinary.”

Well lets get the show on the Road. Things are going far too well for Millions of people, demorats wont be having any more of That!

Just now, Hankk said:

Well lets get the show on the Road. Things are going far too well for Millions of people, demorats wont be having any more of That!

We agree. Trump is a traitor.

Just now, leftwinger said:

We agree. Trump is a traitor.

No he's not HRC is the traitor, I Thank everything good and holy that she didn't win and couldn't sell the white house like she sold the state department.

Just now, Hankk said:

No he's not HRC is the traitor, I Thank everything good and holy that she didn't win and couldn't sell the white house like she sold the state department.

Poor baby, you still obsess over Hillary!

5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Again and again and again, over the course of Donald Trump’s 18-month campaign for the presidency, Russian citizens made contact with his closest family and friends, as well as figures on the periphery of his orbit.

Some offered to help his campaign and his real estate business. Some offered dirt on his Democratic opponent. Repeatedly, Russian nationals suggested Trump should hold a peacemaking sit-down with Vladi­mir Putin — and offered to broker such a summit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russians-interacted-with-at-least-14-trump-associates-during-the-campaign-and-transition/2018/12/09/71773192-fb13-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.e2631fa1ef1b

These are not just regular Russians with a strange interest in US politics. They are Kremin agents acting on behalf of Vlad Putin. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

These are not just regular Russians with a strange interest in US politics. They are Kremin agents acting on behalf of Vlad Putin. 

Remember that conference with Russians in the Oval Office when Trump kicked out everyone but Russians?

7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The big question now is, did any of these contacts sway the outcome of the election? I couldn't care less if they talked about building a golf course in Yekaterinburg.

Just now, neue regel said:

The big question now is, did any of these contacts sway the outcome of the election? 

That is not the big or little question. You're wrong.

Poor baby, you still obsess over Hillary!

No I don't but she should be in jail. Just one simple question, HRC did you have classified documents on your private server, Yes she did. Off to jail she should have gone but comey chose to be the judge and jury.

Just now, Hankk said:

No I don't but she should be in jail. Just one simple question, HRC did you have classified documents on your private server, Yes she did. Off to jail she should have gone but comey chose to be the judge and jury.

Hillary..........zzzzzzzzzzzz

Hillary..........zzzzzzzzzzzz

Russians...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"After Trump took office, in February 2017, he reiterated the denial. “No. Nobody that I know of,” the president told reporters when asked whether anyone who advised his campaign had contact with Russia. “I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

It is now clear that wasn’t true."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russians-interacted-with-at-least-14-trump-associates-during-the-campaign-and-transition/2018/12/09/71773192-fb13-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.6e977998a54e

Just now, Hankk said:

Russians...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Topic of thread. Go somewhere else if you're not interested. Understand, troll?

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

"After Trump took office, in February 2017, he reiterated the denial. “No. Nobody that I know of,” the president told reporters when asked whether anyone who advised his campaign had contact with Russia. “I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

It is now clear that wasn’t true."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/russians-interacted-with-at-least-14-trump-associates-during-the-campaign-and-transition/2018/12/09/71773192-fb13-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_story.html?utm_term=.6e977998a54e

The vehement denials raised suspicions. The Mueller investigation proved that the suspicions were justified. 

We're watching history unfold. This will be talked about for decades. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

The vehement denials raised suspicions. The Mueller investigation proved that the suspicions were justified. 

We're watching history unfold. This will be talked about for decades. 

Easily the most corrupt president in US history. We're condemned to this.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Easily the most corrupt president in US history. We're condemned to this.

The fear is that his corruption allows the Russians to exert influence on him. The promises to end the sanctions, Trump's kowtowing in Helsinki, his refusal to say a bad word about Putin etc. The pieces are falling into place. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

The fear is that his corruption allows the Russians to exert influence on him. The promises to end the sanctions, Trump's kowtowing in Helsinki, his refusal to say a bad word about Putin etc. The pieces are falling into place. 

Trump slobbering over Putin was an embarrassment to our nation.

5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

That is not the big or little question. You're wrong.

It's the only question.

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia