Sign in to follow this  
benson13

Undocumented workers at tramp Resort speak out...

Just now, Zaro said:

Z09 is outaged that some of his tax dollars are actually used to help people. It pisses him off. Tax dollars not used for destructive purposes are unacceptable to him. Z09 is a law and order guy

That kunt makes me gag

45 minutes ago, benson13 said:

It starts at the "Top on Down"

you'd think that the POS that ran on RACISM (and LIES/HATE)....would have employees that would adhere to his rhetoric

SO it's TRUMP'S FAULT that these "housekeepers" used FAKE DOCUMENTS to get hired??

Really??

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

That kunt makes me gag

He's just gonna tell you to grow up. Learn how to be as comfortable with injustice as him

tramp is a Fake president....

nobody listens to him....they take important papers off his desk so he doesn't see them....and everyone Quits his admin

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

SO it's TRUMP'S FAULT that these "housekeepers" used FAKE DOCUMENTS to get hired??

Really??

have mercy on Koshoggi's soul

fight for global rule of law

do not condone and cover up murder so more innocent people will be killed

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Really??

Is it news that immigrats use fake documents?

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'm a humanitarian.  I don't give a rat's ass whether they're a citizen or not.  If people are hurting, desperate, and fear for their lives, we have a moral obligation to help them, in some way.

We have enough nukes to destroy the planet at least 100 times over.  Trump just gave billionaires a massive tax cut so they can add to their already bloated wealth.  Yet we can't help poor brown people who are hungry, desperate, and afraid of being killed in their home country?  That's beyond pathetic.  

But we do help these people....

At their countries of origin...

I applaud you wanting to help these people..

But they choose to break our laws with jumping the fence and phony SS cards....

I simply want them to come here legally and orderly like Trump said...

And Obama said the same

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

That's already been debunked. Why do you insist on harping on debunked issues? 

7 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Yeah, and I'm sure the dictators take that money to the people and hand it out immediately.  :rolleyes:  Plus Trump has been cutting foreign aid all over the place.  He hates brown people and has no interest in helping them.

I simply want them to come here legally and orderly like Trump said...

And Obama said the same

Then why does Trump keep changing the rules to make it harder, more expensive, and more time consuming to come into the country?  Seems more than a bit hypocritical to me...

Cry your hearts out conholes.

Not a good look for Trump

😀

32 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Yeah, and I'm sure the dictators take that money to the people and hand it out immediately.  :rolleyes:  Plus Trump has been cutting foreign aid all over the place.  He hates brown people and has no interest in helping them.

Then why does Trump keep changing the rules to make it harder, more expensive, and more time consuming to come into the country?  Seems more than a bit hypocritical to me...

RR...He's been talking about cutting foreign aid for a couple reasons...

In Pakistan much of the aid is being used to support terrorism.

And other countries take our money but won't cooperate with some of our problems...

33 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

RR..

We just had 8 years of Obama and what did he do to make the process coming here easier...?

Trump didn't create this problem

He inherited it.

And telling people to come here legally and orderly is a nice beginning,...

34 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Then why does Trump keep changing the rules to make it harder, more expensive, and more time consuming to come into the country?

Should it  be easy to come here?

Other countries make it hard.   Countries  liberals look up to.

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

RR...He's been talking about cutting foreign aid for a couple reasons...

In Pakistan much of the aid is being used to support terrorism.

And other countries take our money but won't cooperate with some of our problems...

So stop with this fake commentary about us helping people.  We're not helping people.  

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

By The Associated Press

• Dec. 6, 2018
    •  

NEW YORK — Two women who cleaned rooms set aside for President Donald Trump at one of his golf resorts in New Jersey say they used false papers to get hired, their supervisors knew it and that many employees there also lack legal documents.

Anibal Romero, a lawyer representing Victorina Morales and Sandra Diaz, said on Thursday that the two used false Social Security and permanent residency documents to get jobs at Trump's golf resort Bedminster, New Jersey. He also said that a supervisor hurled racial epithets at the women and threatened them with deportation to get more work out of them.

The two are now considering a lawsuit against the Trump Organization for workplace abuse and discrimination. One of them, Morales, who says she cleaned Trump's clothes and toilet and made his bed, is also seeking asylum.

"This isn't a hotel with 300 employees — they were both in charge of cleaning the president's house," said Romero, referring to a guest house on the property set aside for Trump. He added that Morales, 47, was repeatedly called a "donkey" and "dog" by a supervisor.

The Trump Organization did not answer questions emailed by The Associated Press about the allegations, but said in a statement that it has the highest standards for job applicants.

donkey, lol

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

So stop with this fake commentary about us helping people.  We're not helping people.  

Bammy helped children take their arms and heads off …...with his drones, lol

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

We're not helping people?

Just yesterday a woman and her husband crossed the border illegally and had a child here.

That child will cost the US taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In any other country that couple would be arrested and sent home immediately.

So tell us....

LA County spent over $1 billion on illegal handouts in 2013...

(But we're not helping people)

We send hundreds of millions to these countries for aid, food and education

Wanna rethink that?

Any way you slice it - this doesn't make Trump look good.

Z, you may wanna send him an uplifting tweet. He needs one

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

82080095201851670da9a6d9afac6688.jpg

this whole idea is as staged as the Russian Collusion scenario, Brett Kavanaugh  theater, South american caravan, and most likely from the same people making this show up now the others failed.

Just now, Z09 said:

Just yesterday a woman and her husband crossed the border illegally and had a child here.

That child will cost the US taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In any other country that couple would be arrested and sent home immediately.

So tell us....

LA County spent over $1 billion on illegal handouts in 2013...

We send hundreds of millions to these countries for aid, food and education

Wanna rethink that?

No, I stand by my statement.  We're not helping people (unless we're forced to by current law).  Trump is doing everything in his power to make sure we help as little as possible.  

3 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Remember that they only PRETEND TO CARE when they can bludgeon PRESIDENT Trump with something HE has no control over.

He owns the business, I'm pretty sure he can folks fired.  Hell, He had a show where he fired people all the time.