HerkenMcJerkin

It seems a lot of libberturds here are angry, bitter drunkards.

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Nicolea Ceauseco

tic toc intellect vs navigting stationary time. Zaro, yours ran out.

13 hours ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

It seems a lot of libberturds here are angry, bitter drunkards.

Got to use crutches your whole miserable lives to get through at such a cost to your families. Shame on you weaklings!!

It's still called The LAW.....and, we're actually having a pretty-good-time, of it!!!

1318753hrho4qy6r8.gif

If this forum is to be viewed in isolation then I would say that its the Conservative that come off as angry, bitter drunkards. A few exceptions but most of them on here have nothing to say other than calling names and making hollow threats. 

15 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Nicolea Ceauseco

Seinfeld reference. Jerry dates a Romanian gymnast (the actress actually was born in Romania) and expects fancy sex from her. They struggle to have something to talk about. 

Yes, she says, no one dictated like Ceausescu.

The exchange:

"JERRY: (trying desperately to make conversation) So, Ceausescu. He must've been some dictator.

KATYA: Oh yes. He was not shy about dictating."

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheGymnast.html

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Yup

perpetual balancing between contracting results of combinations made inorganically and organically to details never duplicated as existing so far sustaining the space outside your skin same as changes going on inside your time being alive now. 

Please keep defying and denying this simplicity as it will be your downfall behaving the way you have been same as the rest of your family tree.

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If this forum is to be viewed in isolation then I would say that its the Conservative that come off as angry, bitter drunkards. A few exceptions but most of them on here have nothing to say other than calling names and making hollow threats. 

Correct

1 minute ago, Arris said:

Correct

The 'conservatives' who fill up the forum with nonsense are mostly trolls who come here solely to ruin a "Liberal Forum."

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The 'conservatives' who fill up the forum with nonsense are mostly trolls who come here solely to ruin a "Liberal Forum."

Or try to correct ancestral mistakes even done by their own family.  But one has to admit what the mistakes were. Most were chosing to believe life exceeds perpetually balanced now. the common error within reality's intellectually driven common sense.

21 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Fortunately, most o' them are in school, during the weekdays!!

6c2397f2-a164-425a-9198-21a9d817265a.jpg

16 hours ago, skews13 said:

Every drunk I’ve ever known was a right winger. It certainly explains their dememeanor. The guy that sits at the bar drinking and bi tching because the resr of the world just doesn’t fit their word view.

Another biased mod.

Welcome to your hell, mod.

21 hours ago, sole result said:

What is simplier than perpetual balancing sustaining eternal separation as biologically centered as a species conception to extinction of ancestral progression so far never happening beyond the moment here?  tic toc.

Actual events or factual fantasies governing your collective way of thinking Chongo?

You have now moved forward in time from yesterday, what did you need to have that never happens in your future?

30 minutes ago, Chongo said:

You have now moved forward in time from yesterday, what did you need to have that never happens in your future?

I read that statement from Sole. Jezus Christ what an annoying pest. My experience here is much better now that I deep sixed him in the ignore bin.

10 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

I read that statement from Sole. Jezus Christ what an annoying pest. My experience here is much better now that I deep sixed him in the ignore bin.

The lefty foreigners can not understand the solebonics, screw em.

17 hours ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Evidence points you libberturds are a bunch of drunkards.

https://theweek.com/articles/451805/study-liberals-drink-more-alcohol-than-conservatives

17 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

The link given above has some pretty major holes in it but lets not ruin his narrative. 

Yeah.....Bless Their lil' least-educated hearts!

I just heard the 500 point drop yesterday was because the jobs report was really bad how come we're not talking about the job creation that's not happening