bigsky

lets just have the civil war and get it over with

1 hour ago, Harryhands said:

the-only-confederate-flag-that-mattered-

Harryhands deserves the best post of the day award. 

nntvfn.jpg

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

come on you faggot ass pussies....lets just do it

Look at you demanding everyone give away their civility and march on with civic pride at pretending their beliefs are larger than actually being eternally sorted out by the moment here.

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShUa_QEG6LV3vcX8sT0aw

it more likely than not will be what does happen though...if this country is going to exist as founded....If it is to free again and not become more communist than you have already made it.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah, Goober.....communism's our big problem.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/books/review-in-hillbilly-elegy-a-compassionate-analysis-of-the-poor-who-love-trump.html?_r=0

4 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Denying life is being eternally sorted out now is this species's greatest problem and it remains self inflicted by its own ncestors wishing for more opportunity to become more than perpetually balancing naturally.

Seems you mr shaman have a god complex behind your eyes and between your ears shared by everyone holding your collective befiefs that character matters and genetic position doesn't count as equally created.

1 hour ago, Hex2 said:

LMAO

Dem redneks think they won,

Dumbasses

Liberals won.  It has nothing to do with Dems or the GOP.

54 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

Liberals won.  It has nothing to do with Dems or the GOP.

You believe winning talking points change natural compounding results to where your pretending real is too complicated to navigate instinctively, your orchestrate verbal chaos to block the view of individuals discussing the honest way life moves within perpetual balancing space sustaining universal positions as easy simply as ancestral results in this atmosphere.

they do exist simultaneosuly reflecting upon one another never remaining what they achieved adapting to the moment so far. Here one second, gone in the blink of people's eyes, ears, hearts, minds, bodies, and soul mentality to their cast of characters defending theaters of doubt.

42 minutes ago, sole result said:

You believe winning...

Is better than losing (but not as educational).  Yes, yes I do...

2 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

Is better than losing (but not as educational).  Yes, yes I do...

Let me place my whole post you want everyone else to ignore other than your cherry picked syllables. Oh I editied it after your reply.

You believe winning talking points change natural compounding results to where your pretending real is too complicated to navigate instinctively, your orchestrate verbal chaos to block the view of individuals discussing the honest way life moves within perpetual balancing space sustaining universal positions as easy simply as ancestral results in this atmosphere.

they do exist simultaneously reflecting upon one anothers spontaneously here occupying space lifetimes never remaining what they achieved adapting to the moment so far. Here one second, gone in the blink of people's eyes, ears, hearts, minds, bodies, and soul mentality to their cast of characters defending theaters of doubt.

7 hours ago, bigsky said:

it more likely than not will be what does happen though...if this country is going to exist as founded....If it is to free again and not become more communist than you have already made it.

communism doesn't survive for very long...the people revolt...and I reckon that is what is going to happen 

First, no significant number of citizens are advocating Communism for this country.If you think President Obama advocated Communism, you are an utter fool. 

Second, the USSR claimed it was progressing toward Communism  from 1921 until 1991. That is seventy years, a lifetime for over half of the Soviet citizens. The People's Republic of China has had a Communist government since 1950. That is 68 years and counting, and there are few signs of any revolt. 

You appear to suck rather deeply at math, history and political science. I would not imagine you excel at fortune-telling, either. 

The main threat to freedom in this country are Trump and his Russian accomplice Putin, and corporations such as insurance, finance and data collection companies.

Calling people faggots serves, above all, to let those who read you wretched posts that they were written by someone with a mental age of twelve or less.

9 hours ago, Hankk said:

What if they picked the South, they would have run through the north and Slavery would have been alive and well. A demorats dream.

The South did not lose because of a lack of gunpowder.

I suppose you still support slavery.

That is pretty sick.

Why not call yourself Hankkk?  KKK seems to be your predilection.

The next civil war will not be north and south. 

It will be bedlam.  Utter chaos...until order reigns in chaos.

Xavier, stop picking on these poor souls. 

I'm your huckleberry...

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

First, no significant number of citizens are advocating Communism for this country.

Also...no significant number of citizens in America call themselves a White  supremacist; yet ultraliberals obsess about them and constantly talk about how dangerous they are.

They are not poor souls, they are pathetic trolls. At least it rhymes.

This country will not have a civil war, that is just dumb. Less likely than Texas- or any other state=seceding.

Just now, Old Mack said:

Also...no significant number of citizens in America call themselves a White  supremacist; yet ultraliberals obsess about them and constantly talk about how dangerous they are.

NO ONE I know calls himself an "ultraliberal'. To you, it means anyone that does not believe Fox & Fiends.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

"ultraliberal'. To you, it means anyone that does not believe Fox & Fiends.

This is not true...how do you know what I mean ?

BTW: In a sense the South did lose the war because of a lack of gunpowder.

This is how ultraliberals have infected America:

Definition of white supremacist : a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races.

“black supremacist”: The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary.

In other words in ultraliberals mind there are not Black people who believe that Blacks are inherently superior to other races and that Black people should have control over people of other races.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

BTW: In a sense the South did lose the war because of a lack of gunpowder.

The South did not lose because of a lack of gunpowder. They lost because they were outnumbered and had few factories, and of course, by 1864 the Confederate economy was shot. The money was worthless, the slaves were running away, the best soldiers were dead or too crippled to fight, and desertions were common. The people were starving. Read a book, already.

The Confederacy was a corrupt oligarchy based on oppression, It effing DESERVED to die.

19 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You tell us daily. You are hardly a complicated soul.

You are not vichyssoise: you are more like gruel or oatmeal. 

10 hours ago, bigsky said:

come on you faggot ass pussies....lets just do it

Im with you bigsky , lets kill em all

In other words in ultraliberals mind there are not Black people who believe that Blacks are inherently superior to other races and that Black people should have control over people of other races.

What simplistic ROT!

The Liberals I know believe that all people, regardless of color, religion, gender or sexual orientation deserve to be treated equally before the law. They recognize that we are all different  from one another with different talents and gifts, and that we should not judge anyone based on color, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

What simplistic ROT!

The Liberals I know believe that all people, regardless of color, religion, gender or sexual orientation deserve to be treated equally before the law. They recognize that we are all different  from one another with different talents and gifts, and that we should not judge anyone based on color, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

but the blacks want to take complete control over everything , even though they dont have a clue how to do it.

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The South did not lose because of a lack of gunpowder. 

Read a book, already.

The Confederacy was a corrupt oligarchy based on oppression, It effing DESERVED to die.

I wrote...In a sense the South did lose the war because of a lack of gunpowder.

Than you write: They lost because they...had few factories.

I did not write the South lost because of not having gun power.

I wrote eg: in a sense they lost because of a lack of gunpowder.

Gunpowder is a supply manufactured in a in a factory.

A lack of supplies was a main reason the South lost the war. 

You are not as smart as you think you are and you are so quick to criticize...it seems you say the first thing that comes out your mouth without thinking it thru. 

And I am sure I have read a lot more books on the Civil War than the average person...to include you. 

BTW: The word cracker came to America as a slur on poor people because when they crossed the ocean to get here...they lived on crackers. (hardtack)

The word was first recorded in the English language in the 1500's...evolving from a (Scottish) Gaelic word.

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You tell us daily.

No...I use the word daily and only define what I mean when directly asked.

And again you are not as smart as you think you are.

I out point you all the time and I only have a 9th grade education.

Here is a Civil War question that still affects America to-day...see if you can answer it.

Don't feel bad when you can't...few can.

After their physical freedom what was the first right former slaves were given ?

13 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

No...I use the word daily and only define what I mean when directly asked.

And again you are not as smart as you think you are.

I out point you all the time and I only have a 9th grade education.

Here is a Civil War question that still affects America to-day...see if you can answer it.

Don't feel bad when you can't...few can.

After their physical freedom what was the first right former slaves were given ?

The ownership of their own bodies, I would say.

The right to tell the Master "PISS OFF! I don't have to do what you say."

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The ownership of their own bodies, I would say.

That was their first freedom...freedom of movement.

Keep trying and like I said few have answered this question. Like I also said...don't feel bad if you can not answer it. I have stumped Civil War experts with the question. As soon as I tell them the answer they say...You are right Old Mack. I should have known that.

Hint: It wasn't the right to own a firearm.

The first gun control law in America was passed in Washington, DC with the specific intent to effect Black people / former slaves (maybe slaves-can't remember...loosing my mind).