Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Five By Five

Scum bag losing Republicans in Wisconsin and Michigan

Recommended Posts

 The lame ducks are really pissed off that the Democrats have taken control and they're trying to pass a bunch of crap to make their lives harder and everybody is pissed off at them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 The lame ducks are really pissed off that the Democrats have taken control and they're trying to pass a bunch of crap to make their lives harder and everybody is pissed off at them 

Well if they are taking control they can pass whatever they want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats have done it before.  Just be aware of that.

 

It is scumbaggery.  It is petty and sh!tty.  But they want to protect their policies.  Politics is a disgusting game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, splunch said:

Democrats have done it before.  Just be aware of that.

 

It is scumbaggery.  It is petty and sh!tty.  But they want to protect their policies.  Politics is a disgusting game.

 In Michigan and Wisconsin Democrats are totally disgusted with the assholes they are sore losers

 

 Keep fighting for transparency in our government 

 

 Put on a yellow vest today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Well if they are taking control they can pass whatever they want 

Well unfortunately the Republicans kept control of the houses because of gerrymandering so it's kind of hard for them to get it reversed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 In Michigan and Wisconsin Democrats are totally disgusted with the assholes they are sore losers

 

 Keep fighting for transparency in our government 

 

 Put on a yellow vest today 

What's this about a yellow vest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, splunch said:

What's this about a yellow vest?

 The protesters against Macrons fuel tax wore them and they won 

 

 The yellow vest is now a symbol of I am one of the 99%  and I hatred elitism 

 

we are done  bolshevikIng around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 The lame ducks are really pissed off that the Democrats have taken control and they're trying to pass a bunch of crap to make their lives harder and everybody is pissed off at them 

Here in Michigan, the republicans will still control the house and senate next session. New gov is democrat.

 

Still in control, every right to pass whatever they can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 In Michigan and Wisconsin Democrats are totally disgusted with the assholes they are sore losers

 

 Keep fighting for transparency in our government 

 

 Put on a yellow vest today  

They are not passing these potential new laws in secret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 In Michigan and Wisconsin Democrats are totally disgusted with the assholes they are sore losers

 

 Keep fighting for transparency in our government 

 

 Put on a yellow vest today 

Transparency?   Bammy prosecuted more govt whistleblowers than ALL PRES combined.  lol, libbies are FRAUDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 The protesters against Macrons fuel tax wore them and they won 

 

 The yellow vest is now a symbol of I am one of the 99%  and I hatred elitism 

 

we are done  bolshevikIng around

Like the 1% DC RULING ELITE SWAMP??   lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Here in Michigan, the republicans will still control the house and senate next session. New gov is democrat.

 

Still in control, every right to pass whatever they can.

 Prime minister of England is sworn in on the day of the election or the decision 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Like the 1% DC RULING ELITE SWAMP??   lol

 Yep I hate them I hate them the elite suck they keep all their money and don't give it any velocity to do anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Five By Five said:

 Yep I hate them I hate them the elite suck they keep all their money and don't give it any velocity to do anything 

Agreed, I hate them too.....Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, et al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Five By Five said:

Well unfortunately the Republicans kept control of the houses because of gerrymandering so it's kind of hard for them to get it reversed

Rethuglidicks are trying to snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat!

It will backfire on them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Rethuglidicks are trying to snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat!

It will backfire on them!

 We all need to be like Rodney King and just get along 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Rethuglidicks are trying to snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat!

It will backfire on them!

fu ck you faggot...nobody gives a fu ck what a welfare rat like you thinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

fu ck you faggot...nobody gives a fu ck what a welfare rat like you thinks

You know better than that, old buddy!Why do you always have to be such a HATER!

That's not Christianlike!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

You know better than that, old buddy!Why do you always have to be such a HATER!

That's not Christianlike!

yer a commie piece of sh it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yer a commie piece of sh it

sigh.

You just can't reach some people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Five By Five said:

 In Michigan and Wisconsin Democrats are totally disgusted with the assholes they are sore losers

 

 Keep fighting for transparency in our government 

 

 Put on a yellow vest today 

 

They are also sore whining winners too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

sigh.

You just can't reach some people!

 

I would never want to get that close to a disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Agreed, I hate them too.....Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, et al

 

You're paid by putin to hate them, just like all russian trolls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TDS said:

 

You're paid by putin to hate them, just like all russian trolls.

lol.  Your Russian Psychosis is growing bro.  Please seek help.  Maybe have the cops come arrest Putin from under your baby crib.lol

Image result for scary putin gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×