Jump to content
BIGTEX

CALIFORNIA - RUN BY DUMBOCRATS - HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF POVERTY IN THE ENTIRE USA!

Recommended Posts

Californians are fleeing that state like Jews fleeing the Nazis.

 

Some are coming to Texas, and that's NOT GOOD.

 

We don't want them anymore than we want the filthy mestizos.

 

BIGTEX has warned local real estate agents to advise any Californian inquiring about properties in BIGTEX' corner of the world to inform the Californians to move it on down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is well documented outmigration of people away from CA. It is the primary reason that there has been such population growth in places like Boise, Reno, Salt Lake City, Missoula, and Bend. It is a simple matter of economics. Sell their garden variety home in CA and move into a much larger home in the cities listed above and then not have to deal with the incredible amounts of traffic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There is well documented outmigration of people away from CA. It is the primary reason that there has been such population growth in places like Boise, Reno, Salt Lake City, Missoula, and Bend. It is a simple matter of economics. Sell their garden variety home in CA and move into a much larger home in the cities listed above and then not have to deal with the incredible amounts of traffic. 

The problem is that many of them think they are conservatives just because they are more conservative than Jerry Brown and the other Dumbocrats out there.

 

Hell, LENIN was more conservative than Brown, et al.

 

We DON'T WANT THE CALIFORNIANS IN TEXAS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

The problem is that many of them think they are conservatives just because they are more conservative than Jerry Brown and the other Dumbocrats out there.

 

Hell, LENIN was more conservative than Brown, et al.

 

We DON'T WANT THE CALIFORNIANS IN TEXAS.

Hate to burst your bubble but money talks. Idahoans have been saying the same thing since the early 80's and guess what? They bow to the will of the almighty dollar. John Doe Farmer will resist at first but when offered 10 million for what cost him 5K in the early 70's, he gives in.

 

Although, you do have a point with them thinking that they are Conservative. Their true colors come out when they move to places like Boise and after settling in, they vote for higher taxes and have no issue with HOA's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Californians will move out of the state because of problems but will then move into another state and cause those exact same problems. New Yorkers do the same thing. Idiots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankk said:

Californians will move out of the state because of problems but will then move into another state and cause those exact same problems. New Yorkers do the same thing. Idiots

EXACTLY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 5:20 AM, BIGTEX said:

Ahh . . . yes.

 

California.

 

Once it was the "Golden State."

 

Now, for those who are cursed to live in that Dumbocrat-run hellhole, it has become the "Golden Shower" state.

 

The productive, tax-paying residents are fleeing the state faster than the Jews fled Nazi Germany.

 

Why?

 

BECAUSE THE DUMBOCRATS WHO HAVE CONTROLLED THE GOVERNMENT OF CALIFORNIA FOR DECADES HAVE TURNED IT INTO A HELL-ON-EARTH!

 


lol, I can't believe such a developed state has such a low social structure... I can't understand it, because according to this source of information https://fakeidwiki.com/california-2/ California is the global leader in the modern technologies industry... No, dudes, it's unbelievable... It's awkward and strange to me that the State that bases on microelectronics, computer science, biotechnology has so poor people...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you shouldnt. Tex is a LIAR. The stat is not indicative of anything. Cal has by far the LARGEST population in the nation. As for its economics for the people CAlifornia was SIXTH in per capita income in the entire COUNTRY.. Texas is 27th. The stats the DISHONEST PUNK used are skewed by Cals big population Tex is a PUNK a dishonest PUNK and you here to BEG for attention you cant take anything he posts seriously

 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/303555/us-per-capita-personal-income/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Debs said:

And you shouldnt. Debs is a LIAR. The stat is not indicative of anything. Cal has by far the LARGEST population in the nation. As for its economics for the people CAlifornia was SIXTH in per capita income in the entire COUNTRY.. Texas is 27th. The stats the DISHONEST PUNK used are skewed by Cals big population Debs is a PUNK a dishonest PUNK and you here to BEG for attention you cant take anything he posts seriously

 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/303555/us-per-capita-personal-income/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a petty pathetic childish PUNK you are. Those are FACTS but you KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to debate me so its this childish PUNK act from a gutless COWARD who knows you are too STUPID to even try anything else because I PUNKED you so badly and so often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Debs said:

What a petty pathetic childish PUNK you are Debs. Those are FACTS but you KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to debate me so its this childish PUNK act from a gutless COWARD who knows you are too STUPID to even try anything else because I PUNKED you so badly and so often

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a PUNK you are Gujo. Blew SPAMMED the whole PAGE. I spammed him back with a spam image which makes sense and you follow me around spamming me with your childish mewlings what a PUNK you are  GFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Debs said:

What a PUNK you are Debs. Blew SPAMMED the whole PAGE. I spammed him back with a spam image which makes sense and you follow me around spamming me with your childish mewlings what a PUNK you are  GFY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VictoriaS2 said:


lol, I can't believe such a developed state has such a low social structure... I can't understand it, because according to this source of information https://fakeidwiki.com/california-2/ California is the global leader in the modern technologies industry... No, dudes, it's unbelievable... It's awkward and strange to me that the State that bases on microelectronics, computer science, biotechnology has so poor people...

Liberals LOVE to see the poverty rate rise.

 

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article218270905.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Debs said:

What a PUNK you are Gujo. Blew SPAMMED the whole PAGE. I spammed him back with a spam image which makes sense and you follow me around spamming me with your childish mewlings what a PUNK you are  GFY

Last night Maryanne Williamson said I should find a negro and apologize for the evilness of my country and my race.

 

Debs,

I am sorry.       😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VictoriaS2 said:


lol, I can't believe such a developed state has such a low social structure... I can't understand it, because according to this source of information https://fakeidwiki.com/california-2/ California is the global leader in the modern technologies industry... No, dudes, it's unbelievable... It's awkward and strange to me that the State that bases on microelectronics, computer science, biotechnology has so poor people...

Last night on Laura Ingraham there was a expert from the CDC on that said the rat population in L.A. has doubled in the last 12mos. 

All because of homelessness and loose garbage.  If Zuckerberg has so many billions of dollars,

why can't he set up some restrooms and showers for the homeless in San Francisco?

 

P.S.  Welcome to our campfire.   🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 8:48 AM, Blue Devil said:

ibKy0cC.jpg

 

 

marxism.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, BIGTEX said:

Ahh . . . yes.

 

California.

 

Once it was the "Golden State."

 

Now, for those who are cursed to live in that Dumbocrat-run hellhole, it has become the "Golden Shower" state.

 

The productive, tax-paying residents are fleeing the state faster than the Jews fled Nazi Germany.

 

Why?

 

BECAUSE THE DUMBOCRATS WHO HAVE CONTROLLED THE GOVERNMENT OF CALIFORNIA FOR DECADES HAVE TURNED IT INTO A HELL-ON-EARTH!

 

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article218270905.html

 

If it wouldn't lead to unimaginable levels of death and suffering, it would be amusing to see people like you take over California governance and implement your dream policies there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

marxism.jpg

And we should always remember that Karl Marx - a contemporary of Abraham Lincoln, IDOLIZED Lincoln and corresponded with him.

 

Marx LOVED the fact that Lincoln was a genocidal maniac.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mordastyr said:

 

If it wouldn't lead to unimaginable levels of death and suffering, it would be amusing to see people like you take over California governance and implement your dream policies there.

BIGTEX' "dream policies" would CLEANSE California (Venezuela del Norte) of ALL liberals.

 

Have you any questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BIGTEX said:

BIGTEX' "dream policies" would CLEANSE California (Venezuela del Norte) of ALL liberals.

 

Have you any questions?

 

Нет, my obviously patriotic American друг.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...