BIGTEX

CALIFORNIA - RUN BY DUMBOCRATS - HAS THE HIGHEST RATE OF POVERTY IN THE ENTIRE USA!

Ahh . . . yes.

California.

Once it was the "Golden State."

Now, for those who are cursed to live in that Dumbocrat-run hellhole, it has become the "Golden Shower" state.

The productive, tax-paying residents are fleeing the state faster than the Jews fled Nazi Germany.

Why?

BECAUSE THE DUMBOCRATS WHO HAVE CONTROLLED THE GOVERNMENT OF CALIFORNIA FOR DECADES HAVE TURNED IT INTO A HELL-ON-EARTH!

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article218270905.html

5 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

Ahh . . . yes.

California.

Now, for those who are cursed to live in that Dumbocrat-run hellhole, it has become the "Golden Shower" state.

The productive, tax-paying residents are fleeing the state faster than the Jews fled Nazi Germany.

Why?

BECAUSE THE DUMBOCRATS WHO HAVE CONTROLLED THE GOVERNMENT OF CALIFORNIA FOR DECADES HAVE TURNED IT INTO A HELL-ON-EARTH!

Demonicrats ruin everything the touch, They are disgusting demons!

7 hours ago, 123urout said:

Demonicrats ruin everything the touch, They are disgusting demons!

That is one of the greatest of all the Undeniable Truths.

DUMBOCRATS DESTROY EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH!

“A really key reason why California’s poverty rate is so high is that we have very high housing costs in many parts of the state,” she said. “And even in areas of the state where housing costs are not as high, many people struggle with high housing cost burden.”

Because so much of people’s pocket money is going toward rent or mortgage, they’re relying more heavily on state and federal assistance for food and child care costs. Many are also seeking out state or federally subsidized medical care.

The number of uninsured Californians has dropped significantly in the past few years as the number of people enrolled in Medi-Cal and in Covered California, a public health insurance exchange created under the Affordable Care Act, has increased.

Roughly 7.2 percent of Californians went without health coverage in 2017, compared to 17.2 percent in 2013, before full implementation of the health care law.

But the number of uninsured stayed essentially the same between 2016 and 2017. Scott Graves, director of research for the center, said the “fierce headwinds coming out of Washington D.C. have limited the state’s ability to make more progress over the last year.”

http://www.capradio.org/articles/2018/09/12/california-has-one-of-the-nations-highest-poverty-rates-again/

55 minutes ago, slideman said:

“A really key reason why California’s poverty rate is so high is that we have very high housing costs in many parts of the state,” she said. “And even in areas of the state where housing costs are not as high, many people struggle with high housing cost burden.”

Because so much of people’s pocket money is going toward rent or mortgage, they’re relying more heavily on state and federal assistance for food and child care costs. Many are also seeking out state or federally subsidized medical care.

The number of uninsured Californians has dropped significantly in the past few years as the number of people enrolled in Medi-Cal and in Covered California, a public health insurance exchange created under the Affordable Care Act, has increased.

Roughly 7.2 percent of Californians went without health coverage in 2017, compared to 17.2 percent in 2013, before full implementation of the health care law.

But the number of uninsured stayed essentially the same between 2016 and 2017. Scott Graves, director of research for the center, said the “fierce headwinds coming out of Washington D.C. have limited the state’s ability to make more progress over the last year.”

http://www.capradio.org/articles/2018/09/12/california-has-one-of-the-nations-highest-poverty-rates-again/

Translation:

California has the HIGHEST RATE OF POVERTY OF ANY STATE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Thanks for bolstering BIGTEX point.

2 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

Translation:

California has the HIGHEST RATE OF POVERTY OF ANY STATE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Thanks for bolstering BIGTEX point.

I notice you are incapable of grasping nuance. Notable in a university professor.

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

I notice you are incapable of grasping nuance. Notable in a university professor.

Is "you're an idiot" nuanced enough for you?

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Cali Govt doesn't care.  As long as all WETTIES vote for the DemFreeStuff party

California is going to seek a financial bailout from all the taxpayers of all the other states in the not-too-distant future.

That's when we will let them starve.

1 minute ago, BIGTEX said:

California is going to seek a financial bailout from all the taxpayers of all the other states in the not-too-distant future.

You suck 

I bet you and your buddies molest the homeless immigrant children that you all are keeping in the detention centers 

And then you kill each one after words to make sure that all never tell on you 

2 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

I agree...but likely they will get bailed out.  

2 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

You suck 

I bet you and your buddies molest the homeless immigrant children that you all are keeping in the detention centers 

Bammy preferred to drone murder children....he was to femmie to molest, so he just killed them

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

You suck 

LOL!

Mr. "Love is the answer, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE"...……..is so angry and hateful.   lol.....once again....FRAUD

32 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL!

Mr. "Love is the answer, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE"...……..is so angry and hateful.   lol.....once again....FRAUD

Well hate sure isn't the answer

4 hours ago, slideman said:

it's not just the fact that 1/5th of the population can only afford to live in a tent on the sidewalk, its also the welfare, the free needles, the open borders the sanctuary cities etc etc

There are many ingredients/factors but the primary one from a statistical viewpoint is the relatively high cost of housing. Food can be found in a multitude of ways where housing is a much narrower market. 

I am a lifelong California resident. I have visited several other states (Arizona, Nevada, Louisiana, Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma), but I wouldn't want to live in any of them. I love it here. Yes, the housing market is kind of expensive. But, there are many nice things here too.

1) Great colleges and universities.

2) State of the art hospitals; for adults and children.

3) Beautiful national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia) and amusement parks (Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm).

4)Relatively cheap food since California is an agricultural state.

One thing I don't recommend is to live in the cities. I live in a small town, surrounded by a rural area. And, it's helpful if you can speak Spanish, but it's not mandatory.😄

19 hours ago, BIGTEX said:

Ahh . . . yes.

California.

Why?

Yep...exactly.

Cal. dems are the poverty leaders.

1 hour ago, Wildfire said:

I am a lifelong California resident. I have visited several other states (Arizona, Nevada, Louisiana, Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma), but I wouldn't want to live in any of them. I love it here. Yes, the housing market is kind of expensive. But, there are many nice things here too.

1) Great colleges and universities.

2) State of the art hospitals; for adults and children.

3) Beautiful national parks (Yosemite, Sequoia) and amusement parks (Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm).

4)Relatively cheap food since California is an agricultural state.

One thing I don't recommend is to live in the cities. I live in a small town, surrounded by a rural area. And, it's helpful if you can speak Spanish, but it's not mandatory.😄

Any time BIGTEX is around mestizos, which is seldom, he forces them to speak English or to get the hell back to Mexico.