Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lazaro

I'm Brant .. Medi Share Sleazy Scam..

Recommended Posts

Before you jump out of the pan into the fire .. Read this and never believe anything you hear on the Rush Limbaugh program..

 Brant   is nothing but another lying scumbag making big bucks hustling for a sleazy outfit called Medi Share.. Everything you hear this jerk say has been scripted and is totally false.. If you have insurance and you give it up for this scam ,you may get locked out in the future. You have no guarantee your bills will ever be paid and furthermore hospitals and doctors will not even talk to you because they don't know if they will be paid by you  or by anyone..

Hi I'm Brant

 

  • Medi-Share is not insurance. It's simply a way to help cover the cost of medical expenses.
  • Many states do not consider Medi-Share an insurance company, which means consumers have little or no legal protection if a claim is not paid, coverage is denied, or the ministry goes bankrupt. 
  • There are certain restrictions and payment caps relating to pre-existing conditions.
  • Certain pre-existing conditions, such as diabetes, require a member to pay an additional monthly amount along with standard membership fees.
  • Because Medi-Share is a faith-based organization, they have specific rules associated with membership. For example, members are required to attend church regularly, abstain from tobacco and illegal drugs, and attest to a specific statement of faith. For a full list of eligibility requirements, you can visit Medi-Share's online guidelines.
  • Medi-Share cannot be used with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) or reimbursement plans, such as the new Small Business Health Reimbursement Arrangement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lazaro said:

 

Brant  is nothing but another lying scumbag making big bucks hustling for a sleazy outfit called Medi Share.. Everything you hear this jerk say has been scripted and is totally false.. If you have insurance and you give it up for this scam ,you may get locked out in the future. You have no guarantee your bills will ever be paid and furthermore hospitals and doctors will not even talk to you because they don't know if they will be paid by you  or by anyone..

Hi I'm  Brant..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brant Page Hansen is an American radio personality and author. He has hosted the morning show on the national Christian radio WAY-FM Network and the afternoon show on the national 
This character is another sleazy SOB scamming the gullible Limbaugh radio audience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caveat Emptor

 

Sounds like you got taken.

 

I figured you would have learned your lesson with those sheets.

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More importantly, WHO IS APPLE CAT?? I can't find out who Apple cat is!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, lazaro said:

I'm Brant..

You're stupid. You should have talked to me first and I would have directed you to a policy that matches your families current health status and financial situation. And it wouldn't have been an Obama shiit care policy.

 

This is nothing more than a supplemental insurance plan which  is basically worthless.

 

You should have called me dopey.

 

I was going to put you on ignore for my 31st, but once I put one more in I have to pull one out. You're too stupid to be a bother.

 

What is a Lazaro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Caveat Emptor

 

Sounds like you got taken.

 

I figured you would have learned your lesson with those sheets.

 

LOL

Another dumb liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Caveat Emptor

 

Sounds like you got taken.

 

I figured you would have learned your lesson with those sheets.

 

LOL

lofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Caveat Emptor

 

Sounds like you got taken.

 

I figured you would have learned your lesson with those sheets.

 

LOL

🤣 Wahtva typical leftist dependent on the government dope.

 

They can't even buy good and services without government intervention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Caveat Emptor

 

Sounds like you got taken.

 

I figured you would have learned your lesson with those sheets.

 

LOL

lazaro has a cob sideways.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

You're stupid. You should have talked to me first and I would have directed you to a policy that matches your families current health status and financial situation. And it wouldn't have been an Obama shiit care policy.

 

This is nothing more than a supplemental insurance plan which  is basically worthless.

 

You should have called me dopey.

 

I was going to put you on ignore for my 31st, but once I put one more in I have to pull one out. You're too stupid to be a bother.

 

What is a Lazaro?

 

  Since you asked a Lazaro  in old Spain centuries ago was  a guide to the blind. He would walk with a blind guy to keep him from getting cheated or robbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lazaro said:

 

  Since you asked a Lazaro  in old Spain centuries ago was  a guide to the blind. He would walk with a blind guy to keep him from getting cheated or robbed.

Kind of like an anti-"conservative".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lazaro said:

 

  Since you asked a Lazaro  in old Spain centuries ago was  a guide to the blind. He would walk with a blind guy to keep him from getting cheated or robbed.

Thank you very much. I have never heard of him or his method.

 

He was a very smart man for this strategy.

 

Do we know that he also protected the blind from the weak? I'm sure he did.

 

Is your OP about a situation of yours? or of a loved or known one.

 

I always have every ones financial situation in mind no matter how tall they are.....Lol

 

I took a hypocritical oath to financially protect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi I'm Brant... Hi I'm Brant... Hi I'm Brant..   True Story.. Hi I'm Brant..

 

True Story.. Medi share paid 2 million of this guys hospital bills .True Story.. He was a park ranger and was mauled by a wild grizzly bear  TRUE STORY.. Hi I'm Brant..

Hi I"M BRAAAAANT!. If you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you cheap..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...