TDS

I got perma banned at a forum for posting this link

3 hours ago, TDS said:

Instant karma's gonna get you real soon, bitch.

Just watched a video of John Lennon mocking the handicap when he was performing with the Beatles in OZZIE.

Just read a article written by his son about what a prick he was.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, TDS said:

I got perma banned at a forum for posting this link

Even though it's in the public domain.

https://imgur.com/a/esHNI

Oh cry me a river, lady. I used to have a list of sites I been perma banned at. I stopped keeping up with said list after 30 or so sites. That was over a decade ago. I didn't get banned for posting links, I got banned for posting posts like this...

teacher-3-51.png

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060897413

(so that was just a bit ago)

minus the bad words and insults and anything else that would be considered untoward. I know how to obey site rules. I got banned for winning. You don't have that problem. What you should be starting a thread about is thanking your lucky stars that a site such as this exists, that the Ol' Man put an idiot savant such as I in charge and that it is I that stands that watch.

It just doesn't fu(kin happen anywhere else I've seen. Before this place I just kept lookin for a place that could put up with me, found this site so I hung my shingle and proceeded to make sure that I wouldn't have to look any further.

Now it's too late.  

On 11/18/2018 at 1:43 PM, TDS said:

Even though it's in the public domain.

https://imgur.com/a/esHNI

What was the forum and what was your handle there? I would be happy to troll them an dox the censors. 

6 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

"I ….buried....Fagg...John's....dick....in.....my....butt...."

So what? You are a Trump hater. All you homos are. MAGA!

3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

What was the forum and what was your handle there? I would be happy to troll them an dox the censors. 

www.justplainpolitics.com

This site is owned by a pedo called "grind". My un was MagaMaggot.

Tell toxic (top) I said Go F herself with a toilet plunger.

let me know what happened.

Thanks, bro.

5 hours ago, teacher said:

Oh cry me a river, lady. I used to have a list of sites I been perma banned at. I stopped keeping up with said list after 30 or so sites. That was over a decade ago. I didn't get banned for posting links, I got banned for posting posts like this...

teacher-3-51.png

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060897413

minus the bad words and insults and anything else that would be considered untoward. I know how to obey site rules. I got banned for winning. You don't have that problem. What you should be starting a thread about is thanking your lucky stars that a site such as this exists, that the Ol' Man put an idiot savant such as I in charge and that it is I that stands that watch.

It just doesn't fu(kin happen anywhere else I've seen. Before this place I just kept lookin for a place that could put up with me, found this site so I hung my shingle and proceeded to make sure that I wouldn't have to look any further.

Now it's too late.  

Roger, wilco, teacher. I can do that. 

On 2/4/2019 at 12:54 AM, teacher said:

teacher-3-51.png

Now it's too late.  

Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were.