bigsky

i want to thank teacher....

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Seems to me you embarrassed yourself enough when you falsely implied sixshooter and I were the same person, claiming the ability to check IP addresses.

She also lied to @teacher telling him she could confirm Agent86 wasn't Five because the IPs didn't match.

Well, either she lied or she's a complete and absolute moron, since faking your IP is easy as pie.

I KNOW for a FACT she's a liar, and she behaves like a moron, so probably both.

Not to mention admitting here in this thread that she spews hate with glee. What a great gal! A real "Doll" LMAO.

9 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I have and still will if the case arises. There are some people that I tolerated for a very very long time and even tried to strike up convos with. But there is zero hope they can hardly connect  sentences.

I banned/put on ignore a variety of peeps and it would surprise some who I did not add..example JTZ. I did and do have 123 & bluedevil but mostly for their endless string of pics they like to use..that is not a debate. I finally added Gulfturd and Z09 and personreal, the dynamic trio, because they say nothing and they repeat that nothing over n over n over again. Gets really really old. I finally added Sixshooter because he got down right creepy.

I will not donate because I know the why fores behind the scene.

cheap beeech

4 hours ago, bludog said:

He never substantiates anything with a link of any sort.  He challenges everyone to find material he could not possibly locate.

faggots like you should pony up and donate

33 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

faggots like you should pony up and donate

For your information, ignoramus, I donated three times.  Once in the whole monthly amount of $55.00.  Look it up dimwit.  It's in David_R's pinned thread.

Zilla has a secret life beyond the forum.  To their horror, African wildlife photographers came upon this scene:

Naked, with cock distended, Zilla prowls on all fours, through the inky African night, searching for the alpha male, Purple-@ssed baboon.  Profoundly demented, there is no revolting act to which Zilla will not stoop. 

At midnight, in between gulps of monkey turds, Zilla fitfully barks at the moon.  Insensate and crazed, he raises his rump to the night sky, in hopes of impressing any nearby, dominant male.  But this night, it is not to be.   Spurned and rejected, Zilla will wait for the next rising of the full moon to renew his depraved pursuit.

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Y'all are twisted.

Dàmn

And ripped:).

5 hours ago, Middl3 said:

You were banned you admitted you were banned confirming you WERE banned. And around n around we go..whipee!!

Abuse of powers..reading..yeah guilty

Big woop. I got a 7 day (or so) suspension for defending myself from smears and lies.

teacher is a Cretan who doesn't know his ass from his elbow, and he's victimized by liars like you and Bludog who are more cunning than that simple-minded fellow.

BFD.

Bill

47 minutes ago, bludog said:

For your information, ignoramus, I donated three times.  Once in the whole monthly amount of $55.00.  Look it up dimwit.  It's in David_R's pinned thread.

Zilla has a secret life beyond the forum.  To their horror, African wildlife photographers came upon this scene:

Naked, with cock distended, Zilla prowls on all fours, through the inky African night, searching for the alpha male, Purple-@ssed baboon.  Profoundly demented, there is no revolting act to which Zilla will not stoop. 

At midnight, in between gulps of monkey turds, Zilla fitfully barks at the moon.  Insensate and crazed, he raises his rump to the night sky, in hopes of impressing any nearby, dominant male.  But this night, it is not to be.   Spurned and rejected, Zilla will wait for the next rising of the full moon to renew his depraved pursuit.

Sure you donated. You don't want to lose your platform for bringing on the revolution. LOL.

Ain't gonna happen Comrade.

Bill

16 hours ago, bludog said:

It's a shame more members don't feel obligated to donate without carrot of a pinned thread or the stick of a threatened suspension.

Donald-Trump-OPM-Risk-Other-Peoples-Mone

12 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Show us the evidence for your claims of personal attacks.

Personal attacks are the norm here...when did that change ?

15 hours ago, Olivaw said:

You ignorant drunkard. Educate yourself for a change.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of the United States Constitution, grants the federal government of the United States its power of taxation. 

exman: Virginia (the heart of the Confederacy) was the first state to send troops into Pennsylvania because of the tax rebellion. The 'tax rebellion' is why the Kentucky whiskey industry is so big today...the hardcore bootleggers move to there.

14 hours ago, untitled said:

Constant hate filled racism does not us to fund it. 

Dude...your post are so fill with hate and rage it is cyber immeasurable...of course the ultraliberal in you tells you...you are justified.

14 hours ago, untitled said:

5x5 is a troll. Please don't waste your time defending trolls.

Why are you following him around...why not go to the easy answer and just shun him ?

12 hours ago, Middl3 said:

I should post some gay pics...

Like you did to me and than used your MOD powers to remove them...after you sobered up ???

On 11/18/2018 at 6:00 AM, rippy38 said:

Don't forget that he successfully suckered FiveXFive into paying for this month's hosting too.

That was great!

Then 5x5 sucks his dick by posting it.   LOL

Image result for perch hooked gif

15 hours ago, bigsky said:

well.....aren't you glad it aint Hillary.....

I voted for Alabama Tom.

7 hours ago, bludog said:

I've seen the video of  that. Eww!

I want to thank EVERBODY here for sharing there viewpoints.. Even BIGREX for showing how ingenuous and wrong Americans be.

Thanks to 123urout for demonstrating the effects of Russian brainwashing

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Personal attacks are the norm here...when did that change ?

In "theory" they are not allowed in the LO room. In reality, leftists are free to spew hate and insults toward other members and towards liberal politicians, but call Bernie Sanders a "bum" and it is a break of civility. LOL.

Bill

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, Middl3 said:

To avoid massive spammer issues..let us talk 5's vids...under members...that lil cloud symbol you bring up 5x5s account under permissions there is a loooooooong list of cans and can not dos ...VIDEOS is one of the options..then simply chose allow or disallow. For pic spammers same thing. I only got a quickie glimpse and it was awhile back but it had many adjustment handles to choose from. teach has full admin permissions so there is zero excuse not to be able to handle this properly.

UNLESS one wants to watch people twist.

I don't think you understand. 5 is gonna behave just like the rest of us. There's gonna be no me going into that Hell Hole of an admin window and setting different privileges for this moron and that idiot. I ain't keeping up with that $h!t. There shall be no mollycoddling. 5's is gonna behave or he is suspended until I run outta his posts to hide. Then there's not so much I can do. He can come back with a new IP and e-mail addy over and over again. But he doesn't want his long, profound history of magnificent posts to go poof. I have hand. Ands then what if he actually has a point to make, like, say, he wants to show Schumer saying one thing on YouTube and then the exact opposite later. I'm not gonna take that from anyone.

I'm sending you a PM before I submit this.

How you like them apples?

Lady, get your head outta your azz with all that procedural moderation crap.

5 is going to bend to my will. The best thing is that my will is what many of this site want when it comes to 5.

This post brought to you by Megadeth. Cause when you want deth, you want it mega.

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

I don't think you understand. 5 is gonna behave just like the rest of us.

Do you think uneducated will take over for the Spam King title ?

spam GIF

10 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Do you think uneducated will take over for the Spam King title ?

Believe it or not I'm not too up on the day in and day out postings of members.

Posted the same 2 words in my thread 22 times BUT who is counting and like I said...it beats getting shunned.

9be40fe0-321a-4bac-8297-43a32725a4a4_zps

2 hours ago, teacher said:

How you like them apples?

Lady, get your head outta your azz with all that procedural moderation crap.

Could give a flying fuck actually.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Could give a flying fuck actually.

It's "couldn't." Common mistake among the bourgeois.

Feminists and Gentlemen, I want to remind you that the state of the republic is at stake here, so I think petty squabbles are a moot point.

I would advise members of both parties to put aside their differences and seek accordance, otherwise, your little worlds will evaporate quite quickly.  I'm sure the PRC will be delighted.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, bludog said:

It's a shame more members don't feel obligated to donate without carrot of a pinned thread

I'm selling a pinned thread for a week for a month's donation. Shame or not it is what it is. So some don't pony up, all I'm doing is giving an incentive.

or the stick of a threatened suspension.

Now that is just a fu(kin lie. 5 was done suspended for 60 days. I offered him an indulgence after his suspension. We all know this, we all watched this happen, where the fu(k do you get off saying that?