bigsky

i want to thank teacher....

Just now, Middl3 said:

Duck follows me around too...he is a total waste but judging the 2 (SpyBaby & Waddles) they could be closely related.

give aways are "shiitstain", "drug addict", "marxist"

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Listed in the link I post a few pages back..you will have to do your own digging. Moma ain't holing your hand.

He never substantiates anything with a link of any sort.  He challenges everyone to find material he could not possibly locate.

Just now, SpyCar said:

A link to 8.781 posts? LOL. That's evidence in my favor.

No board violations in the bunch.

Bill

LOL told ya it would not be easy..I have the tools to do a quickie..your bad YOU don't. Made ya look!! you follow my lead just like a Con too. Easy!!

1 minute ago, bludog said:

He never substantiates anything with a link of any sort.  He challenges everyone to find material he could not possibly locate.

Hmmz he seems related to BAC now. Has this joint become incest city??

Practicing hate n discontent..How am I doing?  :D It feels so natural.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

LOL told ya it would not be easy..I have the tools to do a quickie..your bad YOU don't. Made ya look!! you follow my lead just like a Con too. Easy!!

Sure. I looked. if you think that a victory, then enjoy.

But it just makes you look like the liar we all know you to be.

Bill

Here Spybaby, Here Spybaby you have less than 20 minutes to do me in..Then I am off to watch the walking dead instead of the typing to the soul dead.

5 minutes ago, bludog said:

It can't be located because it doesn't exist.

You abused your powers, pure and simple thorough inventions that were never true.

Bill

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Here Spybaby, Here Spybaby you have less than 20 minutes to do me in..Then I am off to watch the walking dead instead of the typing to the soul dead.

Too late. I need to run now.

Ta Ta!

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Sure. I looked. if you think that a victory, then enjoy.

But it just makes you look like the liar we all know you to be.

Bill

Who is this WE semi whitez boy? You have no we.

Just now, SpyCar said:

It can't be located because it doesn't exist.

You abused your powers, pure and simple thorough inventions that were never true.

Bill

You were banned you admitted you were banned confirming you WERE banned. And around n around we go..whipee!!

Abuse of powers..reading..yeah guilty

Just now, Middl3 said:

Hmmz he seems related to BAC now. Has this joint become incest city??

What happens is a right wingers insults all the liberals and we put that person on ignore. Then they use another name and insult all the liberals and we put that person on ignore.

Just now, untitled said:

What happens is a right wingers insults all the liberals and we put that person on ignore. Then they use another name and insult all the liberals and we put that person on ignore.

Ignore all super heroes lol They do seem starved for attention. I would have told me an hour ago to go fuck myself and moved on..but no they just keep on coming.

tick tick you got 12 minutes to biatch slap me into submission.

9 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Hmmz he seems related to BAC now. 

You really want to go there, miniPop!?  

Seems to me you embarrassed yourself enough when you falsely implied sixshooter and I were the same person, claiming the ability to check IP addresses.

I wonder what teacher will think if I now ask him to go look and tell everyone whether the IP address of SpyCar and I is the same.

You know, sooner or later, YOU are going to become his biggest nuisance.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

You know, sooner or later, YOU are going to become his biggest nuisance.

Nah you still have me beat on that one..he like the others never got the connection you seem to have arrived at. Mainly because it does not exist. Never said that, I implied worse..that you 2 were lovers from another mother always together,..lemme peek is sixy online too? Nope he must be washing off. He was here a few ago.

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

I wonder what teacher will think if I now ask him to go look and tell everyone whether the IP address of SpyCar and I is the same.

Go right ahead..he loves whiny lil bitches. Exactly like before you think it is all about you. Waste a few hours of his time..you best be real real sure I said that :) One thing you often forget I am not stupid. I just type to the stupid and get them all flustered.

My job for the nite, is over..icing on the cake? We ran Spybaby off about 4 minutes ago  :D However I will take full cred.

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Scram drunkard, you annoy all decent Americans with your theocratic/segregationist lies. 

you will have your head cut off by isis…..and it will be put on youtube….

Just now, Middl3 said:

My job for the nite, is over..icing on the cake? We ran Spybaby off about 4 minutes ago  :D However I will take full cred.

Only right wingers whine about not being able to post on the LO forum. 

24 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I love that show. Have to wait 3 more hours to see it here. My wife is less of a fan but she tolerates it for me. 

45 minutes ago, untitled said:

Yes, where "liberal" means "right wing."

liberals are right wing in relation to the democrat party.....this modern democrat party.....

7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

you will have your head cut off by isis…..and it will be put on youtube….

Your final words will be “hold my beer and watch this” ... and it will be put on youtube ...

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Your final words will be “hold my beer and watch this” ... and it will be put on youtube ...

your final words will be....."honest I didn't fu ck yer goat"

28 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Nah you still have me beat on that one..he like the others never got the connection you seem to have arrived at. Mainly because it does not exist. Never said that, I implied worse..that you 2 were lovers from another mother always together

LIAR.   You implied exactly what I said.   Which is why you boasted about being able to ferret such thing out using your access to the IP addresses of LF's members.