LoreD

Celine Dion's children's clothing

CN013HE-3-1.jpg

Celine Dion just debuted her unisex children's line.  It is incredibly expensive.  $90 for a child's hoodie, and $64.00 for a pair of pants.  But the entire clothing line is incredibly strange.  Pants that have a crotch around the knees, etc.  Take a look and see if you agree.  It looks like the girl has a large pouch on the front of her pants.

https://www.celinununu.com/bottoms/plus-patch-baggy-pants/

CN013HE-4-1.jpg

7 minutes ago, LoreD said:

Pants that have a crotch around the knees

Ha ha ha ha ha.   Possibly for affluent parents wishing to make an exclusive fashion "statement" through their kids?  It could become kind of a club for rich kids.

Or, maybe the pants were designed for those kids having to lay a large load, while on the run, and too busy to make a pit stop.😁

47 minutes ago, bludog said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.   Possibly for affluent parents wishing to make an exclusive fashion "statement" through their kids?  It could become kind of a club for rich kids.

Or, maybe the pants were designed for those kids having to lay a large load, while on the run, and too busy to make a pit stop.😁

CN037DM-3.jpg

CN037DM-4.jpg

The pants look like they've got a load in them. After I wrote that, I noticed that Bludog had already made a similar comment.

The kid models look unhappy.

Celine Dion has another side business. She's part owner of Montreal's oldest Jewish deli, an iconic place called Schwartz's. She used to own a chain if delis called Nickels. Inexplicably, she likes Jewish delis.

(Although it's renowned, with long lines every day, I have to say Schwartz's isn't my favorite Jewish deli in Montreal. It's now a tourist destination. The best place, now, is off-island, a place called Smoke Meat Pete.)

Anyway, I don't like Celine Dion's singing. Or her clothing line.