jaythompson1

I GOT DRESSED CODED AT SCHOOL FOR WEARING A FAKE NEWS SHIRT!

liberals are filth....that is our take on this...

this is an issue for your parents to resolve....they are the employers of the educators....and should mandate a behavioral change in the immature educators

Just now, bigsky said:

liberals are filth....that is our take on this...

this is an issue for your parents to resolve....they are the employers of the educators....and should mandate a behavioral change in the immature educators

He is a spammer trying to sell t-shirts. 

Just now, LoreD said:

what a dick....he needs his head chopped off by isis….

48 minutes ago, LoreD said:

Precisely.

He was not sent home for wearing that shirt.  He is a made up student who does not even exist.

Bigsky is too dumb to understand that.

3 hours ago, jaythompson1 said:

GUYS!

I ordered this Fake News T-shirt at 8penguins (check link) and got dressed coded at school for wearing it because according to my school its "controversial". It's ridiculous! The left needs to be stopped. I go to Highland High School in Ohio.what are y'all opinions on this? http://8penguins.com/product/t-shirt-fake-news/

Take a short paralegal course fill out a witness affidavit describing the attack on your life liberty and pursuit of happiness etc. and file a law suit over at the court house as a created man, not a random generated herd animal.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He is a made up student who does not even exist.

He needs to be believed.  

5 hours ago, jaythompson1 said:

GUYS!

I ordered this Fake News T-shirt at 8penguins (check link) and got dressed coded at school for wearing it because according to my school its "controversial". It's ridiculous! The left needs to be stopped. I go to Highland High School in Ohio.what are y'all opinions on this? http://8penguins.com/product/t-shirt-fake-news/

Did you tell them you were being sarcastic??

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He is as credible as Christine Blasey Ford 

LMAO

Careful comrade

He has the golden shower tape

3 hours ago, LoreD said:

$25 for a low quality t-shirt...he is a spammer.

As the Church Lady (my mom) would say tho...Well at least he is not in a bar..wasting his life away.

20 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

My son wore his MAGA hat to his high school.   He got compliments 

The country actually likes what Trump has done.   

Keep advertising your son as a dumb ass, trump supporting terrorist.  Great dad.

4 minutes ago, ducatirider said:

Keep advertising your son as a dumb ass, trump supporting terrorist.  Great dad.

You’re an embarrassment to Ducati.   My son is a great kid.  If you had a son, he would be the one who writes his name with poop in the bathroom 

48 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You’re an embarrassment to Ducati.   My son is a great kid.  If you had a son, he would be the one who writes his name with poop in the bathroom 

You should be more concerned with you being an embarrassment to your son.  My son would kick the ass of any kid wearing a terrorist hat in his class.

1 hour ago, ducatirider said:

You should be more concerned with you being an embarrassment to your son.  My son would kick the ass of any kid wearing a terrorist hat in his class.

thata boy be a POS and teach your children hate!!!!

10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

thata boy be a POS and teach your children hate!!!!

I feel sorry for your children 

1 hour ago, ducatirider said:

Lol...  such a loser you are.  Democrats resort to violence rather than tolerance.   You are the descendants of the KKK after all. 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Precisely.

He was not sent home for wearing that shirt.  He is a made up student who does not even exist.

Bigsky is too dumb to understand that.

yer package is in the mail ass hole

2 hours ago, ducatirider said:

lofl....id kick yer door in and beat you to death with your sons dead lifeless body if he laid a hand on my child...you and his mother....you faggot

3 hours ago, ducatirider said:

all kids wear maga hats here....yer son would be realized as the faggot ass piece of sh it that he is.....fruit dont fall far from trees faggot

2 hours ago, ducatirider said:

You suck.