Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

ADIOS, MEGYN!!!

Recommended Posts

Megan and Hildabiatch can go cry in their beers together!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 2:57 PM, Phoenix68 said:

Maybe Megyn can start working on a book......

 

 

 

Your party is really for WOMEN. LOL

 

How do you look at yourself in a mirror without vomiting all over it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, king of the county said:

She should pose in penthouse 

Image may contain: one or more peopleShe's Hot for Sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Your party is really for WOMEN. LOL

 

How do you look at yourself in a mirror without vomiting all over it?

Their only for women in the faith of Abortion. And a D on their voters card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:33 PM, Phoenix68 said:

My High School Thesis By Penis68

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

 

Best thing that ever happened to her. She's one rich cookie now. 

 

NBC LMGDFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

Your party is really for WOMEN. LOL

 

That's TRUE!!

Brainless-bubbleheads, that're tryin' to get-by on their looks, not so much.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Their only for women in the faith of Abortion. And a D on their voters card.

 

Still tryin' to impress everyone with your spelling acumen, are you??

sarcastic-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Megyn asks a question and is fired. Who would though a journalist would be fired for asking a question. BWAHAAH Mean while Jimmy Kimmel can go full black face and make fun of how Karl Malone talks and he is a hero of the left today, all because he cries like a b!tch on TV. LOL

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fallopian said:

 

 

Megyn asks a question and is fired. Who would though a journalist would be fired for asking a question. BWAHAAH Mean while Jimmy Kimmel can go full black face and make fun of how Karl Malone talks and he is a hero of the left today, all because he cries like a b!tch on TV. LOL

 

 

Eat your Wheaties

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, 123urout said:

SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO COZY UP TO DEMORATS, THEY ARE GUTTER RATS AND TURN ON YOU LIKE A RABID DOG.

true dat bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pho pho...look what Megy is walking away with.

 

pho pho...you're a ultraliberal yammer on a message board.

 

JAN 11, 2019: Kelly is halfway through a three-year contract worth a total of $69 million -- an eye-popping sum even by the inflated standards of television news. Bowing to the terms of the contract, NBC will pay Kelly the remaining sum of money, believed to total about $30 million, two of the sources said.

 

On 10/29/2018 at 4:53 PM, TBHWT said:

Image may contain: one or more peopleShe's Hot for Sure

 

 

Hottest Debate Moderator in American History

Image result for megyn kelly 2016 debate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Phoenix68 said:

 

That's TRUE!!

Brainless-bubbleheads, that're tryin' to get-by on their looks, not so much.....

 

If we were to measure Brainless bubbleheads by # and megyn is 100 Penis68 would be somewhere around -1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Old Mack said:

pho pho...look what Megy is walking away with.

 

pho pho...you're a ultraliberal yammer on a message board.

 

JAN 11, 2019: Kelly is halfway through a three-year contract worth a total of $69 million -- an eye-popping sum even by the inflated standards of television news. Bowing to the terms of the contract, NBC will pay Kelly the remaining sum of money, believed to total about $30 million, two of the sources said.

 

 

 

Hottest Debate Moderator in American History

Image result for megyn kelly 2016 debate

Poor Penis 68, always on the wrong side of everything.... 

 

LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 1:18 PM, king of the county said:

She should pose in penthouse 

And spread the BIG PINK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Poor Penis 68, always on the wrong side of everything.... 

 

Penis68...I like that better than baby talk pho pho.

 

 jew%20hater%209282_zpsmb0aqdx0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×