Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's fitting that a Communist should decide to wear red in her first group photo as a newly elected member of Congress ....

 

6185896-6390017-Members_of_the_new_House

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

It's fitting that a Communist should decide to wear red in her first group photo as a newly elected member of Congress ....

 

6185896-6390017-Members_of_the_new_House

It appears cold i bet her nipples were rock hard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2018 at 5:07 PM, TBHWT said:

Who votes for Idiots like this, Stupid People!!! 

 

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

This photo is awesome 

 

 

 

has she found an apartment in DC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

It's fitting that a Communist should decide to wear red in her first group photo as a newly elected member of Congress ....

 

6185896-6390017-Members_of_the_new_House

Where is her fing coat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, king of the county said:

It appears cold i bet her nipples were rock hard 

Won't be long now before the total destruction of America as we know it.

 

Democrats made their greatest gains in states they control where their governors have given the vote to felons and foreigners thanks to fools who swallowed the poison pill of democratic socialism. America hating Democrats had two years to plot how much voter fraud they would need to overcome those who love America and it has paid off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Democrats made their greatest gains in states they control where their governors have given the vote to felons and foreigners thanks to fools who swallowed the poison pill of democratic socialism. America hating Democrats had two years to plot how much voter fraud they would need to overcome those who love America and it has paid off.

 

Yep.   I think it may be over.   One one thing could still stop it.   Total transparency and the Big Ugly.   But I'm beginning to think Trump isn't going to do either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Yep.   I think it may be over.   One one thing could still stop it.   Total transparency and the Big Ugly.   But I'm beginning to think Trump isn't going to do either.  

What big ugly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

Image

 You need to get the gambling proctologist working on solutions 

 

 Or are you guys counting on a bunch of flaming boils and hemorrhoids ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

 You need to get the gambling proctologist working on solutions 

 

 Or are you guys counting on a bunch of flaming boils and hemorrhoids ?

Solutions to what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ocasio-Cortez took a more evenhanded approach, encouraging those at the sit-in and calling for “100 percent renewable energy in 10 years” while also refraining from criticizing Pelosi directly. As the demonstrators greeted her with wild applause and cheers, she told them that their protest was “not just about confrontation” but also about “real, meaningful unity.”

“I just want to let you all know how proud I am of each and every single one of you for putting yourselves and your bodies and everything on the line to make sure that we save our planet, our generation and our future,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It’s so incredibly important.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a real genius ...

 

 

"The three chambers of Congress - Uh, rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House."  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2018 at 7:51 AM, king of the county said:

What big ugly?

 

BAC has this delusional dream that Trump will unleash a mass genocide on liberals.

 

He calls this mass-murder fantasy The Big Ugly.

 

He is a sicko.

 

You chose a great team.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

BAC has this delusional dream that Trump will unleash a mass genocide on liberals.

 

He calls this mass-murder fantasy The Big Ugly.

 

Poor SpyCar ... LIAR TO THE CORE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Poor SpyCar ... LIAR TO THE CORE.

 

You are a lunatic who embraces mass murder.

 

Whacko.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ocasio-Cortex understands that anthropogenic global warming is real. That makes her more qualified to lead than most Republicans in congress. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Ocasio-Cortex understands that anthropogenic global warming is real. That makes her more qualified to lead than most Republicans in congress. 

 

 

What is your proposal to combat this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 11:38 AM, king of the county said:

Afro-Cuban religious cult?   Why would she follow African religion?

 To practice diversity…

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-kavanaugh-prote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×