Jump to content
dmgriel

Could Khashoggi be a bait and switch?

Recommended Posts

With the mid terms less than 3 weeks away, could the Republicans have organized his abduction by Saudi's, and are now holding him prisoner. Flaming the fires of sanctions needed now vs. Trump saying he believes the Saudis when they deny any part in it. Increasing rhetoric intensity. Then 2days pre midterms he is found safe. Trump was correct, Dems are hystericalhasI think that would be harmful to Dems. I want Khashoggi to be alive. I'm just saying I would not  be surprised if this was a big BAIT & SWITCH, disguised to make DEMS look bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has staff, White Nationals  who do nothing but  DREAM up  plans for Trump. They have done nothing BUT bait and switch ever since his election. For the last 10yrs they were able to, with lies, take over the minds of 40% of the population. I think it would be a mistake  to underestimate  any of them. Whether or not he was abducted is not the point. It is how Dems react to the news. Outrage, angry  rhetoric, sanction demands, Trump bashing.  All of these actions, meant to showcase Trumps ineptitude, will backfire. Dems will be seen to be hysterical, jumping to negative conclusions. Trump was right, believe in Trump. Done 2days pre  midterms, It would influence voting. When you are not bound to truth it is easy to be devious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dmgriel said:

With the mid terms less than 3 weeks away, could the Republicans have organized his abduction by Saudi's, and are now holding him prisoner. Flaming the fires of sanctions needed now vs. Trump saying he believes the Saudis when they deny any part in it. Increasing rhetoric intensity. Then 2days pre midterms he is found safe. Trump was correct, Dems are hystericalhasI think that would be harmful to Dems. I want Khashoggi to be alive. I'm just saying I would not  be surprised if this was a big BAIT & SWITCH, disguised to make DEMS look bad.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I think Khashoggi  might have been killed. But  still  I have a lingering doubt. Why is Mike Pompeo happy and smiling  with MBS?  More will be revealed. To those who found the need to bring my mental acuity into the conversation; GROW UP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dmgriel said:

Well I think Khashoggi  might have been killed. But  still  I have a lingering doubt. Why is Mike Pompeo happy and smiling  with MBS?  More will be revealed. To those who found the need to bring my mental acuity into the conversation; GROW UP 

typical liberal biatch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

typical liberal biatch

 Yeah I agree with you Mike Pompeo is one just like trump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 12:38 PM, dmgriel said:

With the mid terms less than 3 weeks away, could the Republicans have organized his abduction by Saudi's, and are now holding him prisoner. Flaming the fires of sanctions needed now vs. Trump saying he believes the Saudis when they deny any part in it. Increasing rhetoric intensity. Then 2days pre midterms he is found safe. Trump was correct, Dems are hystericalhasI think that would be harmful to Dems. I want Khashoggi to be alive. I'm just saying I would not  be surprised if this was a big BAIT & SWITCH, disguised to make DEMS look bad.

lol.    You already look bad, especially after the Kavanaugh fiasco.  No one needs to engage in your ignorant conspiracy theories. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol.    You already look bad, especially after the Kavanaugh fiasco.  No one needs to engage in your ignorant conspiracy theories. 

 

 Did you make a down payment for a condo on the Trump space tower yet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add murder to the long list of sins the “pro life” trumpies will accept 

you scumbags are are beyond deplorable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to murderous don

the saudis are as innocent as kav😀

there is nothing too scummy for the cult to excuse including murder

so where is the outrage from you hypocrites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

According to murderous don

the saudis are as innocent as kav😀

there is nothing too scummy for the cult to excuse including murder

so where is the outrage from you hypocrites?

hey harryramarhisgoat is back from banishment!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit I have mixed emotions about this "incident" and can see the argument/debate over what should be done from both sides.

 

On the side of retaliating there is the argument that we should be outspokenly against any nation killing someone who is/was an outspoken critic of them.  This is especially true if the individual is a member of the press.  We should (and do) want critics to have the courage to speak out when they feel, or have evidence, of a wrong being perpetrated by a government.  That is how international pressure gets ratcheted up.  That can lead to situations being solved peacefully.  It also weakens our ability to be harsh of future incidents when the evidence is strong and irrefutable if we appear to do little.

 

On the side of moving slowly and having a guarded response there are several points to consider;  (1) This man was not a US citizen...he was living and working here (2) Any individual who publically speaks out about any situation needs to consider the potential consequences of their decision. Obviously true when dealing with the mob or a drug dealer, but also true when dealing with the ruling family of an absolute monarchy.  It would also be true when dealing with dictators (see Fidel Castro and others from that era) (3) Whatever happened to him happened on the sovereign soil of another nation, our laws do not apply (4) Any economic measures taken hurt the US (and our companies and workers) more than it hurts Saudi Arabia.  If we cancel an arms purchase, another country will fill that void...then they get subsequent sales of maintenance equipment, replacement parts, etc. and the suppliers of their defense companies reap the rewards.

 

The tight rope that must be walked here is how hard do we (or can we) come down on them without dealing a major blow to our own economy, workforce and people.  This is particularly true given the fact that any "conclusions" reached in the investigation of what happens are going to be based on, at best, incomplete evidence and information.  This is one time when I am glad I am not making the decision.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

lol.    You already look bad, especially after the Kavanaugh fiasco.  No one needs to engage in your ignorant conspiracy theories. 

 

If you are supporting this Fascist want to be, not only are you a stupid, arrogant, and ill informed, but history will view you as a traitor.  I usually do not engage in childish back and forth name calling. But I will make an exception, because as strange as it is, having never met you, I DONT LIKE YOU, I REALLY, REALLY, DONT LIKE YOU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dmgriel said:

If you are supporting this Fascist want to be, not only are you a stupid, arrogant, and ill informed, but history will view you as a traitor.  I usually do not engage in childish back and forth name calling. But I will make an exception, because as strange as it is, having never met you, I DONT LIKE YOU, I REALLY, REALLY, DONT LIKE YOU. 

Whatever.   Clearly you can't think outside your ignorant liberal memes.    I'd wager you don't even know what a Fascist is, except as an insult to be used against Trump.

And I don't really care if you like me or not.    Your opinion of me means nothing to me, based on the sheer stupidity you're displaying here. 

 

Liberals come here expecting a bunch of other liberals patting them on the back, cheering on their ignorant claims, then they run away when Conservatives like me challenge them on their stupidity, and they end up running away.  

You'll do the same thing, because you can't defend your views.

 

The Saudi's most likely killed Khashoggi in Turkey because they thought no one would know, or care. 

Unfortunately, we need Saudi Arabia because of Iran, so we will help them find a way out of the mess they created here. 

I'd much prefer we cut them loose, but that's not in the cards right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dmgriel, I agree with you on one thing, golfboy was the first person I put on ignore. But your theory is very wrong. I could argue a lot of reasons, but let's just take the Turks having recordings of the murder. That should be enough, but add to it, the Republicans are going to commit a *kidnapping* they get caught for? No. Forget the conspiracy theory. The crown prince did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

dmgriel, I agree with you on one thing, golfboy was the first person I put on ignore. But your theory is very wrong. I could argue a lot of reasons, but let's just take the Turks having recordings of the murder. That should be enough, but add to it, the Republicans are going to commit a *kidnapping* they get caught for? No. Forget the conspiracy theory. The crown prince did it.

Yes, you put me on ignore on your first day here, because you came here spouting your bullshit, and I debunked your lies. 

That was an epic faceplant, being repeated now by dmgriel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×