ProudAsian

Girls watch out! A girl are 24 x more likely to be raped when with a western male than when with an Asian guy

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If the woman has to eat what most men would likely cook, she  would soon return to the kitchen.

I personally LOVE eating my own cooking, but somehow I have never met a woman that would like it so much she would eat my cooking rather than her own.

That is a choice between the 2 of you and there doesn't seem to be any expectations. One thing about expectations is they should be applied to the willing not the assumed "It's my job" because I am the wife or hubby. Just because a dude has a member it is NOT his Gawd given duty to mow the lawn. It is unfair for both sexes to assume it is eithers "duty". This is where conversation is key.

Just now, dmgriel said:

since many rapes are never reported, I fail to see how any statistic could be viable.

BINGO!! Besides it is just a numbers game and does not deal with any part of the issue.

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

If the woman has to eat what most men would likely cook, she  would soon return to the kitchen.

I personally LOVE eating my own cooking, but somehow I have never met a woman that would like it so much she would eat my cooking rather than her own.

I don't think any woman I have ever dated would be able to change the oil in my car properly, replace the air filter or battery, or even change the wiper blades. 

My wife loves my cooking, AND she can change the wiper blades.

Chauvinist.

4 hours ago, Middl3 said:

So awareness is bullshit because there is little done. It is a human race thing. Education and self reliance is our only escape..To remind you we just got the right to vote here in the good ole USA on August 18, 1920. I for one hope we embrace it this mid term and kick some ass.

So you think suppressing awareness of the problem could be a good thing?  Or make no difference?   I think the 19th amendment would never have been passed had not large numbers of women (and some men) raised public awareness to the point that politicians, whose constituents up to that point were all male,  had to rectify the situation.

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

So you think suppressing awareness of the problem could be a good thing?  Or make no difference?   I think the 19th amendment would never have been passed had not large numbers of women (and some men) raised public awareness to the point that politicians, whose constituents up to that point were all male,  had to rectify the situation.

That is precisely correct.

In 1912, Wilson was running against Theodore Roosevelt, who had carefully cultivated a he man, Rough Rider cowboy image. Wilson or his handlers thought that ex- college president Wilson, who never appeared except in a gentleman's suit, would appear more to women. Taft  weighed over 300 lbs, and was also not seen as a lady's man.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

So you think suppressing awareness of the problem could be a good thing?

No, but the way it was done as a who is the worstest does nothing to address the underlying issues. Women have been second class citizens since the beginning of time it is and always will be a social issue. It is and has in my lifetime changed a tiny bit. Women are not guiltless in this because we let it happen. Cleopatra had it going on back in the day but she was one of the few. lol

The attitudes towards women has shifted over thousands of decades..sometimes good, sometimes bad, but almost always decided by men, which I find ironic. Even today's medicine is behind..they are just now figuring out what pill works for a man does not do shit for a woman with the same issue. I go back to assumptions and blind ignorance.

I am a white woman a I have run across the BS women have to deal with in the world in day to day life. I can't even imagine being a black woman..a built in triple whammy. There are many, many degrees of issues on the subject and it will not be sorted until people, in general, start talking and actually listening to one another. IMO that should start with your loved ones and handed down to your children. I taught my step girls to be independent, kind and proud. They taught their boys the same. So communication is the key but we have to get past the unease the topic brings. It is what it is.

There is no such thing as an innocent by stander.

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Must have hit a nerve if that is all you got from my post. There have been many studies about silent resentment..you should read a bit on it. It makes sense for both sexes and there really are no bad guys. EXAMPLE: How dare women assume the dude will bring home the paycheck and take care of the car. How dare the man expect a clean house and clean socks.

We all fall into our roles as defined by our up bringing and then social behavior. It is down to the 2 involved. BUT never believe there is not hidden resentment behind the scenes on both sides.

Now back to the topic of rape.

Love it when people credit themselves with hitting a nerve, as if that makes them all knowledgeable and wise or something.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

seen as a lady's man

See even that label is demeaning to both men and women. So what exactly is a lady's man anyway? A male whore or a good catch..both of which are also assuming more than either deserve.

BTW this is not a topic that makes me angry. I welcome conversation on the issue with open arms. Like I stated before it is what it is and as a female one learns to duck and take cover when necessary. That can be as simple as warding off unwanted harmless attention or a kick to the groin when it gets out of hand. In the work place a female has to develop special skills just for the fore mentioned. They never ask about that on a job application.  :P

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

Love it when people credit themselves with hitting a nerve, as if that makes them all knowledgeable and wise or something.

Simply pointing out you missed the important part of the post and hung on the easy part. If you stay blind to it all you will not have to acknowledge it exist. Must be a nice way to cruise thru life.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Simply pointing out you missed the important part of the post and hung on the easy part. If you stay blind to it all you will not have to acknowledge it exist. Must be a nice way to cruise thru life.

And piling on more self-congratulatory assumptions about my way of life, my state of mind, etc.  Must be a nice way to puff yourself up.

Let's just stop.  I was just pointing out that hierarchies and roles are not inherently a problem or negative or anything else.  I don't know what you're saying I got hung up on.

1 hour ago, dmgriel said:

since many rapes are never reported, I fail to see how any statistic could be viable.

Asians are smarter and better lovers.

She might have thought it might have been so good that it might have been the best ever ... and come back for more.

kj

23 hours ago, ProudAsian said:

Many evidences shows how western males have disgusting moralities, such as :
1. A girl are 24 x more likely to be raped when with a western male than when with an Asian guy http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.asia/2016/03/asian-guys-appreciate-girls-most-and.html
2. They see girls who Cosplay as bitches they freely can touch or do other sexual things http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.asia/2017/02/the-cosplay-is-not-consent-movement-in.html
3. Etc where western males have low respect for females despite the big campaign made by westerners about gender equality and stuff.

What more disgusting is when those western males keep spreading nonsenses about how Asian guys have small banana because in the end their so called big banana they keep bragging about are only good at assaulting girls. Well they are just jealous of Asian guys because Asian guys not only got the best girls which are Asian girls, but also because their own western girls are throwing themselves up to Asian guys such as by making sites like hey-ai.com to shamefully offer themselves up to Asian guys, no wonder because Asian guys have more respect for girls than them and girls love a guy not because of banana size but because of the respect given to them.

I hope this helps girls all over the world.

From one asian to another, STFU you are embarrassing the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is precisely correct.

In 1912, Wilson was running against Theodore Roosevelt, who had carefully cultivated a he man, Rough Rider cowboy image. Wilson or his handlers thought that ex- college president Wilson, who never appeared except in a gentleman's suit, would appear more to women. Taft  weighed over 300 lbs, and was also not seen as a lady's man.

Amendment 19 - Women's Suffrage. Ratified 8/18/1920.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Ratified because U.S. enters WWI in 1917 and influenza defeated male efforts to keep women from voting for the man w/ the sexiest hair.

pandemic-flu-milestone-infographic.jpg

lossless-page1-220px-President_Wilson_19

"I'm too sexy for your vote."

kj

I did not make any statement concerning  %'s  or culture. My input was directed at the fact that many rape victims do not report the rape. That makes it hard  to have accurate statistics.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:53 PM, ProudAsian said:

Many evidences shows how western males have disgusting moralities, such as :
1. A girl are 24 x more likely to be raped when with a western male than when with an Asian guy http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.asia/2016/03/asian-guys-appreciate-girls-most-and.html
2. They see girls who Cosplay as bitches they freely can touch or do other sexual things http://www.antiwesterncosplayers.asia/2017/02/the-cosplay-is-not-consent-movement-in.html
3. Etc where western males have low respect for females despite the big campaign made by westerners about gender equality and stuff.

What more disgusting is when those western males keep spreading nonsenses about how Asian guys have small banana because in the end their so called big banana they keep bragging about are only good at assaulting girls. Well they are just jealous of Asian guys because Asian guys not only got the best girls which are Asian girls, but also because their own western girls are throwing themselves up to Asian guys such as by making sites like hey-ai.com to shamefully offer themselves up to Asian guys, no wonder because Asian guys have more respect for girls than them and girls love a guy not because of banana size but because of the respect given to them.

I hope this helps girls all over the world.

gook,, you little midgets,,  american women would kick your ass !!!!   

16 hours ago, Middl3 said:

You don't get it at all. A woman's shame is her own self inflicted silence. There is no way to know the real numbers in any country. If there are men there there is rape and abuse of the lower human..the woman. Abuse and Rape is all about power. Gone unreported it becomes, for the man, the ultimate high. Total control is achieved.

Men degrade women at many levels..most harmless and most unaware.

Prime example:

A couple, both working, who is expected to take care of the house and dinner? Why is this the norm? Because women did not know any better. We allow this to happen so we share the blame to a degree. This sort of thing even exist in gay couples as well..one dominate one passive. Hence the problem. Dominance.

Men are the problem with their insecurities and the need to feel power all over the world. No one country is better UNLESS it is an all female population. Period.

The rape statistic is not the only evidence of western malaes have disgusting morality but also the Cosplay is not consent movement in the west.

And don't forget we Asians don't have any rapist as president and supreme judge unlike you westerners with bill clinton and kavanaught.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:30 PM, Middl3 said:

It is a world wide problem..ALWAYS has been, if you are female you are at risk.

well....yer not

17 hours ago, personreal said:

If yer an innocent man yer at risk from the left.

Many men have been falsely accused by leftist women...with the help of dems and their media.

Yer hero called Bill's victims a "Bimbo Eruption".   

lofl

16 hours ago, Middl3 said:

That is a choice between the 2 of you and there doesn't seem to be any expectations. One thing about expectations is they should be applied to the willing not the assumed "It's my job" because I am the wife or hubby. Just because a dude has a member it is NOT his Gawd given duty to mow the lawn. It is unfair for both sexes to assume it is eithers "duty". This is where conversation is key.

Shut up and make me a samich.   :)

On 10/14/2018 at 7:30 PM, Middl3 said:

It is a world wide problem..ALWAYS has been, if you are female you are at risk.

Dem lady say yer party has a double standard...she's right.

"Embattled Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison’s lead in the Minnesota Attorney General election appears to be vanishing amid allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/keith-ellisons-lead-vanishing-amid-domestic-abuse-allegations