Sign in to follow this  
DennisTheMenace

Chelsea Handler hits a nerve on "National Coming Out Day"

chelsea-handler-lindsey-graham.jpg?w=100

Lets call a gay a gay,  the truth hurts.  The only bone in Lindsey's body belongs to his undercover boyfriend.  

It must be hard (no pun intended) being a Conservative gay Senator from South Carolina.  Well done Chelsea! 👏

Chelsea Handler is facing criticism for a controversial joke involving Senator Lindsey Graham that she tweeted out on National Coming Out Day.

The comedian has never shied away from divisive humor, and her tweet on Thursday was no different.

"If you’re wondering why Republicans took a sick day today, it’s probably because it’s #NationalComingOutDay," she wrote. "Looking at you @LindseyGrahamSC."

The backlash was swift for Handler, with a myriad of Twitter users responding to her "joke" and condemning her for not only using being gay as a punchline, but also for speculating about Graham's sexuality in the first place.

"These. Jokes. Aren't. Funny." one person wrote her, while another said "damn this joke sucks."

"Hey, this isn’t allyship," someone else responded. "It reinforces a negative connotation about homosexuality and links bigotry to being in the closet which is unhelpful. This tweet is trash. And you know it."

"Sometimes twitter jokes work & sometimes they don't, but maybe let's all try to a little harder not to make jokes about straight people where them possibly being gay is the punchline!" one user explained. "It makes young ppl think gay = bad."

4 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Lets call a gay a gay,  the truth hurts.  The only bone in Lindsey's body belongs to his undercover boyfriend.  

It must be hard (no pun intended) being a Conservative gay Senator from South Carolina.  Well done Chelsea! 👏

Chelsea Handler is facing criticism for a controversial joke involving Senator Lindsey Graham that she tweeted out on National Coming Out Day.

The comedian has never shied away from divisive humor, and her tweet on Thursday was no different.

"If you’re wondering why Republicans took a sick day today, it’s probably because it’s #NationalComingOutDay," she wrote. "Looking at you @LindseyGrahamSC."

The backlash was swift for Handler, with a myriad of Twitter users responding to her "joke" and condemning her for not only using being gay as a punchline, but also for speculating about Graham's sexuality in the first place.

"These. Jokes. Aren't. Funny." one person wrote her, while another said "damn this joke sucks."

"Hey, this isn’t allyship," someone else responded. "It reinforces a negative connotation about homosexuality and links bigotry to being in the closet which is unhelpful. This tweet is trash. And you know it."

"Sometimes twitter jokes work & sometimes they don't, but maybe let's all try to a little harder not to make jokes about straight people where them possibly being gay is the punchline!" one user explained. "It makes young ppl think gay = bad."

No...she didn't hit a nerve.  She got you to respond to a childish smear.

But hey...that's what entertains pedophiles like you Menace.   Hahahahahah...isn't that funny.

Hey everybody...I just called Menace a pedophile.

I know he's laughing...he likes leftwing comedy that isn't based on some element of truth.  

Because he's really and adult-child.  :)

8 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

STFU YOU POS CHILD MOLESTER

Told on himself again.

Just now, fishhead said:

Told on himself again.

NO YOU CAN'T SUCK MY DICK, STOP WITH THE PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Told on himself again.

hehehe

4 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

NO YOU CAN'T SUCK MY DICK, STOP WITH THE PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

Freud called this shyt "telegraphing personality syndrome".

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

No...she didn't hit a nerve.  She got you to respond to a childish smear.

But hey...that's what entertains pedophiles like you Menace.   Hahahahahah...isn't that funny.

Hey everybody...I just called Menace a pedophile.

I know he's laughing...he likes leftwing comedy that isn't based on some element of truth.  

Because he's really and adult-child.  :)

I assure you, I make sure all the girls I bar-fine are at least 18 years old.  I have an 18-25 year old window.   I like 'em legal and without a "puppy" aka no stretch marks. 👍

I'm not gonna end up like Art Benjamin.

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I assure you, I make sure all the girls I bar-fine are at least 18 years old.  I have an 18-25 year old window.   I like 'em legal and without a "puppy" aka no stretch marks. 👍

You pick up boys???

5 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

When you think non-humorous smears are jokes it demonstrates yer political immaturity.  

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

When you think non-humorous smears are jokes it demonstrates yer political immaturity.  

You're a GOPher, yes?  I'm sure you're an expert on political immaturity.  👌

Just now, DennisTheMenace said:

You're a GOPher, yes?  I'm sure you're an expert on political immaturity.  👌

Yes...I read yer posts.

You probably think Kathy Griffin is funny too.

41 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

That just about sums it up. 

5 minutes ago, personreal said:

Yes...I read yer posts.

You probably think Kathy Griffin is funny too.

Kathy-Griffin-Donald-Trump-beheaded-head

She's brilliant.   It's all comedy.  Maybe you should see a dermatologist about your thin skin. 🤔

6 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Kathy-Griffin-Donald-Trump-beheaded-head

She's brilliant.   It's all comedy.  Maybe you should see a dermatologist about your thin skin. 🤔

I've seen excerpts of Kathy's so-called comedy...it's not funny at all.

This says a lot about yer IQ Menace.  You laugh at political smears...not real humor.

Yer one of the useful tools.

Remember...Kathy apologized for that picture. Then when she learned she could get more gigs she took it back.  

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

This says a lot about yer IQ Menace.  You laugh at political smears...not real humor.

Remember...Kathy apologized for that picture. Then when she learned she could get more gigs she took it back.  

To each his own.   Do like Andrew Dice Clay?

53 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

It's a joke people, lighten up.

She's not bad for an older unit.

56 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

She is totally awesome and hot.:wub:

2 hours ago, DennisTheMenace said:

Gawd, I love that,

Way to go Chesea,

ROFLMFAOl

1 hour ago, personreal said:

BS

You said worse about Hillary being a lesbian.

Suck it and enjoy it.

In reply to 9 volts post, "this joke sucks", RT Yeah like a Hoover, J. Edgar Hoover.