drvoke

Trump talks nonsense amid climate catastrophe

Image result for united nations climate change

Trump is fiddling and f*cking around while the world is approaching the point of no return.

The anti-science party is destroying the planet.

Donald Trump Casts Doubt On New UN Report That Sounds Climate Change Alarm

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-casts-doubt-on-new-un-climate-report_us_5bbd1b8de4b0876edaa325f0

President Donald Trump sounded skeptical about the United Nation’s dire new report on the potentially catastrophic effects of climate change, telling reporters that he wants to look into those who crafted it. 

The report “was given to me. And I want to look at who drew it. You know, which group drew it,” Trump said on the White House’s South Lawn.

Released Sunday, the report warned that the world is rapidly running out of time to scale back greenhouse gas emissions before catastrophic planetary changes occur.

“I can give you reports that are fabulous and I can give you reports that aren’t so good,” Trump said.

Although he didn’t specify which reports he was referring to, he has often cited research by the conservative-leaning Heritage Foundation when trying to make the case that cutting carbon emissions would have little effect on global temperatures.

But the data laid out by the Washington-based think tank in its study is misleading, economic and environmental experts have said. It envisions a scenario in which the U.S. acts alone on climate change, not in tandem with the 194 other countries.

that agreed to emissions reductions in the Paris Agreement on climate change.

The data in the UN’s new document is unlikely to sway Trump, who has vowed to pull the U.S. out of the Paris Agreement and has taken steps to dismantle every major policy designed to reduce the nation’s carbon footprint.

The report cited more than 6,000 scientific references and was put together by 91 researchers and editors from 40 countries involved with the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

“This is one of the most important reports ever produced by the IPCC, and certainly one of the most needed,” Hoesung Lee, the chair of the body, said at a press conference in South Korea on Monday. “Climate change is already affecting people, livelihood and ecosystems all around the world.”

Image result for trump climate change cartoon

I revoke your "dr", voke, because you are a MORON.   You don't deserve the title "dr" any more than Ford did.

Trump can't handle the truth. He retreats into denial

36 minutes ago, drvoke said:

while the world is approaching the point of no return.

We're all supposed to walk on egg shells for you chicken little's.

Did you ever stop to think that more of the  7.7 billion people in 2018  than the 1.65 billion people in 1900 would be affected by the SAME weather?  Is that PROOF of global warming?

44 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Trump is fiddling and f*cking around while the world is approaching the point of no return.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-casts-doubt-on-new-un-climate-report_us_5bbd1b8de4b0876edaa325f0

President Donald Trump sounded skeptical about the United Nation’s dire new report on the potentially catastrophic effects of climate change, telling reporters that he wants to look into those who crafted it. 

The report “was given to me. And I want to look at who drew it. You know, which group drew it,” Trump said on the White House’s South Lawn.

Released Sunday, the report warned that the world is rapidly running out of time to scale back greenhouse gas emissions before catastrophic planetary changes occur.

“I can give you reports that are fabulous and I can give you reports that aren’t so good,” Trump said.

Although he didn’t specify which reports he was referring to, he has often cited research by the conservative-leaning Heritage Foundation when trying to make the case that cutting carbon emissions would have little effect on global temperatures.

But the data laid out by the Washington-based think tank in its study is misleading, economic and environmental experts have said. It envisions a scenario in which the U.S. acts alone on climate change, not in tandem with the 194 other countries.

The data in the UN’s new document is unlikely to sway Trump, who has vowed to pull the U.S. out of the Paris Agreement and has taken steps to dismantle every major policy designed to reduce the nation’s carbon footprint.

The report cited more than 6,000 scientific references and was put together by 91 researchers and editors from 40 countries involved with the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

“This is one of the most important reports ever produced by the IPCC, and certainly one of the most needed,” Hoesung Lee, the chair of the body, said at a press conference in South Korea on Monday. “Climate change is already affecting people, livelihood and ecosystems all around the world.

Oh, STFU, you pussy Your mama is a climate change, bitch. 

You queers can't sort basic gender, and you wanna run your dick kissers about science. Just STFU, fruit cake. 

7 minutes ago, SPLIB said:

Oh, STFU, you pussy Your mama is a climate change, bitch. 

You queers can't sort basic gender, and you wanna run your dick kissers about science. Just STFU, fruit cake. 

And your weighted evidence is where?

Trump is unable to deal with the most pressing issue of our time

28 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Funny how folks in North Carolina believe in man made climate change.  I predict that Alabama is going to have a change of heart really soon too.

You sound like you don’t think a large hurricane has ever come ashore in Alabama.

But they got hit by one in 1916 that had (they estimate) 120 mph winds (Category 3).

That was long before global warming or climate change was a glimmer in even your father’s eye.

And they had another category 3 (at landfall) hit Alabama in 1926.

Again, long before rising CO2 level could even possibly have affected the climate.

And still one more … Fredric, in 1979 (when CO2 levels were about 330 ppm, far below what it is now).

It was a Category 3 and hit Mobile.

So it's been 40 years since a big one made landfall in Alabama.

I’d say they are just overdue is all, SNOWFLAKE.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

I revoke your "dr", voke, because you are a MORON.   You don't deserve the title "dr" any more than Ford did.

I earned it and you will address me accordingly. Now go earn your GED.

Trump can't come up with anything better than sticking his head in the sand.

Let’s hope the states do what Trump won’t do and tackles climate change before it is too late. 

4 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Let’s hope the states do what Trump won’t do and tackles climate change before it is too late. 

Exactly. Ignore the old fart and do what needs to be done

11 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I earned it and you will address me accordingly. Now go earn your GED.

LOL!   Well, all I can say is that it's certainly not a doctorate in common sense.   :lol:

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   Well, all I can say is that it's certainly not a doctorate in common sense.   :lol:

^^^ Let's dig up Ron Brown

2 hours ago, drvoke said:

“This is one of the most important reports ever produced by the IPCC, and certainly one of the most needed,” Hoesung Lee, the chair of the body, said at a press conference in South Korea on Monday. “Climate change is already affecting people, livelihood and ecosystems all around the world.”

🤣

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

And your weighted evidence is where?

Hey, FAGGOT.

Sort gender, then run your pseudo-intellectual claptrap. 

SORT GENDER, you science denying fukking monkey. 

32 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Pssst. 

Dimwit.

Figure out how many genders there are, before you tackle the weather, maroon.

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Funny how folks in North Carolina believe in man made climate change.  I predict that Alabama is going to have a change of heart really soon too.

Yeah, the other gays said the same thing about the catg 4 that simmered down and became a tropical storm over the carolinas, dimwit. 

Why does a storm always bring out the  drama queen in gender confused dick suckers?

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump is unfit

He is as fit to be president as hitlery was.

That hore allowed anyone with the hacking chops of a pubescent boy access to four years of state department work product - and you morons wanted to make her potus. 

1 minute ago, SPLIB said:

He is as fit to be president as hitlery was.

That hore allowed anyone with the hacking chops of a pubescent boy access to four years of state department product - and you morons wanted to make her potus. 

Stick to your bathrooms you half wit

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

adapt or die....just like everything else you pussy

2 hours ago, SPLIB said:

Pssst. 

Dimwit.

Figure out how many genders there are, before you tackle the weather, maroon.

It’s climate not weather.

Maroon is a color.